IGNORED

the Americans living in the Sanitary sewer?

silviawang

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Lets not paint a false picture with such a broad stroke. Not ALL homeless people are Criminals, drug addicts,  or who Want to live like that.

There are some homeless people who have genuinely fallen upon Hard times.  Law Abiding, God-fearing, Christ Loving People who came across hard times. God does not promise an Easy go of it, tribulation will come,,,,Even to God-fearing Christians!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not paint a false picture with such a broad stroke. Not ALL homeless people are Criminals, drug addicts,  or who Want to live like that.

There are some homeless people who have genuinely fallen upon Hard times.  Law Abiding, God-fearing, Christ Loving People who came across hard times. God does not promise an Easy go of it, tribulation will come,,,,Even to God-fearing Christians!

Very true. :thumbsup:

Speaking as a drug addict Jesus cleaned up, many homeless are mentally ill and are sufficiently out of it that they can't maintain an apartment (here in my area, anyway.) There's nowhere to put them, so they wander the streets. Some are addicts far enough down that dead end road that all they care about anymore is the next high. They are sometimes called "zombies" out on the street. They don't eat brains, but they will steal anything from you they can for another "hit." The name is shorthand for "stay clear." Others on the street are there because they have been so beaten down by hard times, bad decisions, or the system that's suppose "help" but only causes more bondage that they have just given up. There are those who are there because they've fallen on hard times and will gladly accept a hand up, clean up, get a job, and go on with life. I've met only 2 folks who told me they were happy on street and chose to stay there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

Yes it is true. I watched a news report about it a few years ago, I remember seeing the couple with the large bed in the sewer.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

I just want to add to the conversation. A few weeks ago I watched a documentary on homeless people living in a tent city. I was impressed by the amount of faith in God that these people have. Here they are living in a tent and they have nothing. But they keep their faith in God believing that he will help them. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,388
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I wish someone would change the title of the thread.....   these people are not living in a sewer, it's a very seldom used storm drain...   No sewage ever runs through these places.  Visitors who come here and read are getting the wrong idea of the USA

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

the reason i issued these pictures is bcs when sth bad happened in china,the gov. owned newspaper always said that there is the same bad event in the USA,too,and no one believe them,so i ask y.

lots of chinese believe in JESUS is bcs of the sad life in china,we pay for the high house price with low salary,the air,the water,the food,in china,are all poisonous,the society is very unfair,the achievement of a person is not depend on his hardwork or intelligence,but depend on who his father is,we are hopeless,so we are very eager for the Savior.this reason ,is very similar to why  the Israelites cried out for the Savior when they bear the hard labor in egypt,without suffering,y will not cry out for the Savior

the America,Denmark,Norway...the countries under  the Protestant are not the heaven,but are really the glory of GOD,and the symbolize of GOD,

so the Christians in china are always be called "the slave of westn"

but i am not the  "the slave of westn",even i am not the slave of GOD

i know china very well,i know Christian  very well

to me ,china(atheism),india(polytheism)...are under the curse of GOD

yes i know india very well ,too,form teenage,i am the big fans of Bollywood

but the easy  and prosperous life made king Solomon and Israelites drifted away from GOD,just as the situation in today's west world

so i always say that to drift away from GOD is very danger

there is an indian preacher here,y can ask him the situation of india---dirty,unfair(Caste)......

frankly to say the dark side of America really make me dismay

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

I wish someone would change the title of the thread.....   these people are not living in a sewer, it's a very seldom used storm drain...   No sewage ever runs through these places.  Visitors who come here and read are getting the wrong idea of the USA

sorry ,i really do not know where they live in,i translated it from the chinese title

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

are they happy there?   I ask because some of the homeless we have here are there because they want to be.

That is true oo.Some do not want to be bothered.They are happy with their life.