• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

SilentLamb, I am very familiar with some of the things you've experienced in the past..... I have one important question. Do you have any time periods in your life that you don't remember....

Why are you asking me this?

I think when you post something like this you should expect questions.  I

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

SilentLamb, I am very familiar with some of the things you've experienced in the past..... I have one important question. Do you have any time periods in your life that you don't remember....

Why are you asking me this?

I think when you post something like this you should expect questions.  I

Am I not allowed to ask questions back, Rustyangel?  I just wanted to know specifically why, that's all. :)  I have spoken with OtherOne in PM about what they meant by that. If you are all curious, the basic answer to the question was that there I do not have any time periods that I do not remember.

Edited by SilentLamb

SilentLamb, I am very familiar with some of the things you've experienced in the past.....   I have one important question.  Do you have any time periods in your life that you don't remember....

lol!!! The mother ship oo.......

rofl :P

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

The Holy Spirit will never lead us wrong.

I know how difficult this is for you. I am quilty of standing in the corner in the shadows; out of sight, out of mind, and unheard. I ask God for strength and boldness to speak HIS truth. More and more of HIM and less and less of me. In order for HIM to increase, I must decrease.

Do not run away. Jesus has for told us, If they have perscuted me, they will perscute you. Jesus was also called a lunatic. He is mad, they said. I am just saying, they will do it to you also when speaking the truth in HIM. With God there is no respector of persons. There are people that has sit on the pue for 60 yrs that has never seen or heard anything. They are usually the ones that will come at you the hardest. Example, the Spirit told me one time I was the senior citizen of the bunch. I was in church with a handful of people and I was the youngest one there. Physical elders and Spiritual elders are two different worlds of elders. What is flesh is flesh and what is spirit is spirit.

You know what you know, because HE has shown you. When they come against you, pray for them.

God bless you sister

The Holy Spirit will never lead us wrong.

I know how difficult this is for you. I am quilty of standing in the corner in the shadows; out of sight, out of mind, and unheard. I ask God for strength and boldness to speak HIS truth. More and more of HIM and less and less of me. In order for HIM to increase, I must decrease.

Do not run away. Jesus has for told us, If they have perscuted me, they will perscute you. Jesus was also called a lunatic. He is mad, they said. I am just saying, they will do it to you also when speaking the truth in HIM. With God there is no respector of persons. There are people that has sit on the pue for 60 yrs that has never seen or heard anything. They are usually the ones that will come at you the hardest. Example, the Spirit told me one time I was the senior citizen of the bunch. I was in church with a handful of people and I was the youngest one there. Physical elders and Spiritual elders are two different worlds of elders. What is flesh is flesh and what is spirit is spirit.

You know what you know, because HE has shown you. When they come against you, pray for them.

God bless you sister

You have no idea how much I appreciate what you have just said.  I truly thank you for these words, and if you do not mind I am going to quote them and keep them in my journal so I can look back on them as I go through life.  I hope that you are doing well, I hope God is with you each day of your life, and God Bless you too sister! I will keep you fondly in my thoughts!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

Sister, quote as much as you want because it is the written Word of truth. I have said nothing that HE did not want you to hear.

You have a friend here. I know what you are saying in your OP. You stand strong on HIS word, sister. HE is the HEAD, we are HIS soldiers.

God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

When you saw Jesus in your dream, can you describe His physical appearance?

Well, I only saw him briefly.  Any time I have seen him in my dream, I have not ever seen his face.  It seems like each time I go to look at his face, he is either turned away from me or it is blurred and I cannot make it out.  Like in one of my dreams with Jesus, I was in a car crash.  All I saw was long brown wavy hair, and of course a man's body.  He was clothed in light in the dream with the car crash, and that was the same for the dream with the restaurant memory.  When I turned to look back at him after he took the menu I saw the back of his head and him walking away in bright light.  He walked away so quick, and then I woke up.  In the dream with the car crash, he was driving the car to save me from death.  When I looked over to him, I had no idea who it was at first, because I had not had such a vivid dream in a while and this was back at the beginning of my coming back to the Faith.  I looked right at him in my dream, but his face was blurred.

You're not the only person to experience this, seeing Him but not being able to see His face.

@chloe-fantastic

Well, that's good then isn't it? :) it feels good to know others have seen or experienced what I have. I am only telling what I know from my own experiences, is all, because I can only speak for myself. ;)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

SilentLamb, I am very familiar with some of the things you've experienced in the past.....   I have one important question.  Do you have any time periods in your life that you don't remember....

Not concerning aliens peep, but serious abuse.    People who have been pushed over the edge so far that they can't deal with it often disassociate their personalities into multiple selves.   Of the ones I have met about a third of them can regularly see into the spiritual realm without any problem at all.   It's very difficult to deal with without people who are trained to help....   or in my case who knows people who can.   And it always pertains to things that no one is going to be willing to discuss openly.....

just so you know.....

Not concerning aliens peep, but serious abuse.    People who have been pushed over the edge so far that they can't deal with it often disassociate their personalities into multiple selves.   Of the ones I have met about a third of them can regularly see into the spiritual realm without any problem at all.   It's very difficult to deal with without people who are trained to help....   or in my case who knows people who can.   And it always pertains to things that no one is going to be willing to discuss openly.....

just so you know.....

I second that.