IGNORED

America, are you keeping warm??

Guest HisG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AFlameOfFire

Yeah, I would love to see men in girdles too 20th century style (lol)

Just kidding, besides thats not really a hard thing to find one in nowadays

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

God has blessed Louisiana to experience every season during November and December.

From short sleeves and sanders...coats and boots...I've gone to bed with the air condition blowing..then the next few days racing to turn the heat on...rain and thunder storms...sleet.  No matter what...the leaves are turning and falling from the trees. My yard has to be raked... leaves are bagged for pickup. I'm amazed to see how God has this somewhat build~in timer concerning nature. No matter what season it may appear to be... (Summer or Spring)...during (Fall and Winter) months...the earth and the fullest of... it must yield to the power of God.

That's a great lesson we should learn...no matter what season of life we maybe in...God is in control and we should not operator "as if" we are not going to be blessed in whatever we are seeking (healing, wisdom, deliverance, etc)...but "as is"... because things are subject to change...if we yield to the power of God.

Worthy,

Stay in your blessing!!

Joyful

God has blessed Louisiana to experience every season during November and December.

From short sleeves and sanders...coats and boots...I've gone to bed with the air condition blowing..then the next few days racing to turn the heat on...rain and thunder storms...sleet.  No matter what...the leaves are turning and falling from the trees. My yard has to be raked... leaves are bagged for pickup. I'm amazed to see how God has this somewhat build~in timer concerning nature. No matter what season it may appear to be... (Summer or Spring)...during (Fall and Winter) months...the earth and the fullest of... it must yield to the power of God.

That's a great lesson we should learn...no matter what season of life we maybe in...God is in control and we should not operator "as if" we are not going to be blessed in whatever we are seeking (healing, wisdom, deliverance, etc)...but "as is"... because things are subject to change...if we yield to the power of God.

Worthy,

Stay in your blessing!!

Joyful

Well said big sis :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

well it's 37 this morning.....    not warm but better than the 7 last week.

well it's 37 this morning.....    not warm but better than the 7 last week.

That would be a heat wave up here. We're still hovering around zero. 

But on the bright side of things, after Saturday the days start getting longer.    :101:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone,

FlameofFire..."Everything is better with blue bonnet on it"-lol      And I was complaining today because it is about 72degrees & too cold for the pool?????I live in South Florida,we all have heavy jackets on today except for the snowbirds in shorts & t-shirts!!!

With love in christ-Kwik

!