material/immaterial ?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

one of the greatest, if not the greatest achievement of science was the dematerialisation of matter but the same humpty dumpty science is trying to put it together again - wincam

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

the same science which states everything popped out of nothing (well not the science but those confessing its constantly changing paradigms)? Surely, mankind has been gifted with understanding and curiosity to boost it. Our currently greatest problem might be considered the war in the spirit, dark forces applying the ancient even partly eternal knowledge about Creation, so what the science produces has the potential of being threat.

Back to the question. When a person dies, what happens to the communication? The spirit abandons its residence, and withdraws to higher grounds. I would say, basically what we understand now as material is only reacting to the Word of God. It has no existence per se, but has been set in motion by God for His cause.

The OP question truly has been troubling many minds, but I would gather once you come to experience the actual child-parent relationship with the Father through the Son, things should pretty much be placed in order. Otherwise it can be a bit blurry.

All we see originates from God's mind and He maintains the reality. So if the question bothers you, PM the Great Admin.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

What do you mean by communicate?  You mean send and receive messages?  Do you mean personal messages, like, "Don't step on my blue suede shoes?"  Perhaps you mean interact?  Or are you asking how do the human body and spirit interface?  Like where does the body connect to the spirit, as if "where" were a concept relevant to a spirit?  I don't know the answer to the last question.  If I were to make a wild guess, I would choose the thalamos in the brain as the contact point.  Now don't ask me for the contact point on the spirit!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,031
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Now don't ask me for the contact point on the spirit!

That would be the new born spirit within sealed with The Spirit of God inseparably fused in an eternal oneness with God In Spiritual fusion...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

What do you mean by communicate?  You mean send and receive messages?  Do you mean personal messages, like, "Don't step on my blue suede shoes?"  Perhaps you mean interact?  Or are you asking how do the human body and spirit interface?  Like where does the body connect to the spirit, as if "where" were a concept relevant to a spirit?  I don't know the answer to the last question.  If I were to make a wild guess, I would choose the thalamos in the brain as the contact point.  Now don't ask me for the contact point on the spirit!

You got it, pardon me the colorful expression. Something bothers you, pray to God. In time you will get the answer. Might take a week, might take years, but if the question is of some relevance and so, God will provide. Wisdom is from the spirit.

You got it, pardon me the colorful expression. Something bothers you, pray to God. In time you will get the answer. Might take a week, might take years, but if the question is of some relevance and so, God will provide. Wisdom is from the spirit.

Yes, we have no wisdom of our own.  But it is available from the Lord, James 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,031
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Yes, we have no wisdom of our own.  But it is available from the Lord, James 1

Metaphysical realities within the corporeal structure of creation as to what does what exactly seems to be

a short termed project; as all corporeal that is will not be and all that will be is not like now- as we

are unable to postulate in any form of the where or what we are going into... 1 John 3:2

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:

but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him;

for we shall see him as he is.

KJV

So knowing and placing our faith in this truth we are made more able to focus upon

the eternal keepings of God and letting go of the things that are not eternal...

Phil 3:14-21

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye

be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule,

let us mind the same thing. 17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark

them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that

they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is

their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour,

the Lord Jesus Christ: 21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like

unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all

things unto himself.

KJV Col 3 all

Love, Steven

Colorful:  I recall a message on being a colorful Christian by an artist  president of a Bible college who painted the place with bright colors.

As to "you will get the answer," when did Job get his answer?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Col 1:16-17 "For by Him (Christ Jesus) all things (material) were created (given materiality) that are in heaven (everywhere beyond earth) and  that are on earth, VISIBLE or INVISIBLE (including the unseen forces such as gravity, time, and radio waves), whether thrones or dominions, or principalites or powers (all unseen forces and things in the spiritual realm). All things (inclusive) were created through Him and for Him. And He is before ALL things, and IN Him ALL things consist."

Apparently materially and immateriality are the realm of Christ alone. How could one "communicate" to the other unless the means also consists of Christ....... 

Edited by ajchurney

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

- try again and don't get anxious for this has troubled the world's best brains over the centuries without an acceptable answer - wincam

The answer to the question is an answer without an answer and so it goes on...