kingdomwitness

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Go harass Carol or have a feast of lipids lol. 

:24:  :24:  :24:

Carol would open more windows. I am so going to show her your post  :help:

Oh great. Now she will come and open all my windows. 

CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyHand.gif

I foresee a climate change for many parts of the world around the 12th week of this year. Another change will occur somewhere around the 40th week. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyHand.gif

I foresee a climate change for many parts of the world around the 12th week of this year. Another change will occur somewhere around the 40th week.

;)

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The current Pope will continue to gain massive support and move forward on his war on free market capitalism.  He and Obama will continue to draw closer one to the other with his endorsement of Obama possibly coming this year.  Obama will continue his war on freedom through the democratic process and capitalize on every single event that gives him leverage to use the NSA and Homeland Security to further divide the nation into factions ready to war against each other.  Violence in various countries throughout the world will escalate while more and more increasingly violent weather will torment people.  Miley Cyrus will continue to display more and more vulgarity showing Americans truly what they have become after expelling God from the public arena.  Fear will increase seven fold.  All the while all things will continue to deteriorate to such a place where we are brought closer to the return of Christ by man continuing to travel backward in time in order to bring him down from above.  

Bronson, from Virgin companies, has predicted that 2014 will be the year of the Entrepreneur.  We have seen the foundations of the earth beginning to give way as represented in physical manifestations of signs such as monstrous sink holes developing around the world.  We know that the two giant pillars that once were known as the WTC have been breached and are currently being replaced.  Jesus warned those who would build a tower to consider the cost.  I wonder if they have.  Many famous buildings are still towering above in world of finance such as the Sears (see seers tower just as our money is called currency or current see because those who see choose what is currently our currency) which is now known as  the Willis tower (they believe they know what the Will of the Lord Is) which have replaced the old such as the 'eye full' tower of France.  

2014 may just be the year that Humpty Dumpty (the American Economy) sitting on Wall Street takes a nose dive and Barrack Obama (Lightening Voice of the Most High) will not be able to put it back together again but that remains to be seen.  Dominoes take a long time to set up but only moments to collapse into a chaotic mess.  Don't be a domino.

Mean while in my home I predict a continued journey toward the establishment of peace through all the pieces willfully finding their places and moving into them and growing harmony within the ranks while unity of purpose blossoms under Christ's rule and dominion as he is head.  My vision is continually being improved and I am able to quickly diffuse uprisings through truth presented to me by the spirit of wisdom, knowledge, understanding, counsel, power, fear of the Lord and of the Lord.  Once dominion through the power of the Spirit is fully active within my own home (possibly in 2014) i will begin to be able to spread such into the out lying areas unto the utter most parts of the earth but only time will tell.  Fortunately for all of us there is a God who works all things to the counsel of his own will and protects those who are his.

2014, well, it will be 2014.  And for those of you who may not have understood what 2013 actually brought about I suggest watching 2013 Rewind on Youtube looking for the biblical references littered throughout it that cannot be seen by those who are simply offended by what they perceive as sin within it.  Here is a hint:  it begins with four people in horse head masks coming in and a the first words are "return of the mac" where mac if you research it means Son.  We live in the matrix.  Nothing is what it seems.  The truth lies underneath.

And then again...I could just be a madman.  That is for you to determine.  Peace unto all who truly love and follow Christ Jesus the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Every year our pastor gives a "prophecy update" and it will probably occur next wednesday. Last year so much had been happening that he only could use the last 3 months of the year and it was still very long. 10 years ago not nearly as many scriptures had been fulfilled in a year's time. So the very rapidity of events fullfilling scripture is alarming as well as exciting.

I have also been watching for the Ezekiel 38 war. But I am also still praying for loved ones' hearts to be softened so that they may respond to the loveing call of God. This is the first year that all the nations mentioned in Ezekial 38 are alligned against Israel now that Turkey has joined them. It is exciting to see prophecy fullfilled before our eyes. It is not so good to see the USA being taken out of the picture thanks to our current leadership. But even that fulfills prophecy since Israel must stand alone In the end times so that only God comes to her rescue.

I sometimes want to yell at the peace negotiators that continually give back the strategic territory Israel needs for her defence. The muslim nations have never followed through with even their vague promises while Israel repeatedly makes concrete concessions.

I can't believe that American Jews still back Obama since he financially supports and arms her enemies. But then he also told Christianity Today that he is a Christian and that this has totally changed his life. His actions do not support that claim either nor do the continual lies he tells. But I know many Christians that still support him and believe his "confession of faith". It is easy to see how the future antichrist will deceive even the elect.

In the Ezekiel 38 war there is so much fighting going on among themselves in Syria that they are relatively ineffective against Israel as I remember, just as many factions including Iranian backed rebels are fighting against the government at this time. But I get confused between this war and the Great Trib first 3.5 years war. Last year it was revealed that Israel has huge oil and natural gas resourses and that Turkey wanted a cut in the pipeline that was to be built to Cyprus and Europe. This would destroy Russia's market for the same products and is further antigonizing both countries. This happened last year. Our pastor believes that the EZ 38 war precedes the great tribulation. Prophecy remains a little confusing to me. But China is also building a road to Iran, which would fit into the prophecy of armies from the east coming against Israel during the great trib.

It continually amazes me that satan goes to the trouble of causing such hatred of Jews and the Christians who seek to live godly lives in Christ Jesus.. But even this hatred confirms the validity of Scripture prophecy. Certainly the times of the gentiles is drawing to a close as the Gospel is being preached to nearly all nations.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Every day one more piece is added to the prophetic puzzle, if you are willing to accept and look. Will a full picture develop? Only God knows for sure, yet He does give us revelations through His Spirit that suggests what may be going on. Question is, how sensitive are we to His Spirit?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

2014 may just be the year that Humpty Dumpty (the American Economy) 

And then again...I could just be a madman.  That is for you to determine.  

Humpty Dumpty is British if you don't mind  :taped:

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

lol of course!  And what are we if not rebels of Britannica?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

lol of course!  And what are we if not rebels of Britannica?

As one can not take the fifth, one will just say, " No comment."   :biggrin2:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Every year, we guess that something will happen and Every Year, we get little to no "Prophetic Events!!". So I doubt that this year will be the year but you may never know!! as it said in the bible "We do not know the second, minute, hour, or day of Jesus Return, not even the angels know, the only person who knows is God!!" :)