IGNORED

Is it possible to walk away from every temptation

Guest DRS81

Those who do not believe in OSAS thinks that our works get us into heaven, but in reality it's the grace of the Lord and his works that saves us. Salvation is a one time event, and after you're saved you are sealed forever. Repenting for a nonbeliever and a believer is completely different. When a nonbeliever repents he is coming to salvation. When a believer repents he is bringing himself closer and closer into the will of God. But if a believer dies suddenly without repenting he still goes to heaven because he is covered in the blood of Christ, thus the imperfection of humanity.

What makes you believe that?

And what does OSAS have to do with free will?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

Resisting temptation begins with knowing that Satan is the supreme "tempter".Everyone of us faces temptation.It is the power of the Holy Spirit that enables us to free ourselves from sin and temptation.The better we know God's word the more successful we will be in claiming victory over temptation.

Those who do not believe in OSAS thinks that our works get us into heaven, but in reality it's the grace of the Lord and his works that saves us. Salvation is a one time event, and after you're saved you are sealed forever. Repenting for a nonbeliever and a believer is completely different. When a nonbeliever repents he is coming to salvation. When a believer repents he is bringing himself closer and closer into the will of God. But if a believer dies suddenly without repenting he still goes to heaven because he is covered in the blood of Christ, thus the imperfection of humanity.

The blood of Christ inside of me makes me believe that, rather it's not a belief it's fact of God. (Eph 1:13-14.) His blood is permanent man. Even though we are permanently saved however, we have free will to either rebel or repent as believers. However, the power of the holy spirit will catch up to a believer's rebellious ways. And that's a good thing, conviction.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

It is the conviction of the Holy Spirit that tells us "NO DON"T DO THAT" we have the choice to listen or not.

The blood of Christ inside of me makes me believe that, rather it's not a belief it's fact of God. (Eph 1:13-14.) His blood is permanent man. Even though we are permanently saved however, we have free will to either rebel or repent as believers. However, the power of the holy spirit will catch up to a believer's rebellious ways. And that's a good thing, conviction.

What leads you to believe that those who believe OSAS is a false doctrine, depend on "works" to get into heaven?

Example...I believe OSAS is a false doctrine. Why do you believe that I depend on works to get into heaven?

What happens to those who rebel? And what if they are in a constant state of rebellion when they die?

What leads you to believe that those who believe OSAS is a false doctrine, depend on "works" to get into heaven?

Because I can read. Take your friend Butero for example..

What happens to those who rebel? And what if they are in a constant state of rebellion when they die?

If a believer rebels they are quenching the holy spirit and keeping the works and blessings of the Lord from them. They are walking in their flesh. If they die in rebellion, believers still go to heaven, but their rewards at the Bema seat of Christ might lessen.

If a believer rebels they are quenching the holy spirit and keeping the works and blessings of the Lord from them. They are walking in their flesh. If they die in rebellion, believers still go to heaven, but their rewards at the Bema seat of Christ might lessen.

So the OSAS doctrine allows believers to live a life of sin without any repercussions. 

Interesting.

Because I can read. Take your friend Butero for example..

That's a pretty long thread. Why don't you post the statement that indicates all who dismiss OSAS depend on works?

So the OSAS doctrine allows believers to live a life of sin without any repercussions. 

Interesting.

No, Jesus said "go and sin no more."

That's a pretty long thread. Why don't you post the statement that indicates all who dismiss OSAS depend on works?

Post 182