IGNORED

Is it possible to walk away from every temptation

Guest DRS81

Look harder.

You see something I don't. Show me what you see.

Read his posts man, study what he's saying. He doesn't believe in OSAS.

If one is committing willful sin, how can they be considered to be "in Christ Jesus"?

Willful sin is the cause of a fallen world. The only perfect being was Jesus Christ. That's why we are covered in his blood.

No one's talking about being perfect. I'm talking about committing willful sin. If you commit willful and expect the Lord to forgive those sins, what you're doing is tempting the Lord.

And you expect the blood of the Lord to cover those willful sins, you are trampling on that blood. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

If one is committing willful sin, how can they be considered to be "in Christ Jesus"?

Willful sin is the cause of a fallen world. The only perfect being was Jesus Christ. That's why we are covered in his blood.

No one's talking about being perfect. I'm talking about committing willful sin. If you commit willful and expect the Lord to forgive those sins, what you're doing is tempting the Lord.

And you expect the blood of the Lord to cover those willful sins, you are trampling on that blood. 

You can not mock God....

Look harder.

You see something I don't. Show me what you see.

Read his posts man, study what he's saying. He doesn't believe in OSAS.

I don't believe in it either. It's a false doctrine that the devil set up to snare the lazy and weak minded. 

I've read his post 3 times. Show me where he states that we depend on works to get into heaven.

I'll give you a good example. Say a believer falls into a willful sin, then two weeks later he suddenly dies in a car crash before repenting. That believer still goes to heaven. The forgiveness of God is not the same as the forgiveness of man. It's apples and oranges.

I don't believe in it either. It's a false doctrine that the devil set up to snare the lazy and weak minded. 

OSAS is not a false doctrine man, since we can die at any moment.

I'll give you a good example. Say a believer falls into a willful sin, then two weeks later he suddenly dies in a car crash before repenting. That believer still goes to heaven. The forgiveness of God is not the same as the forgiveness of man. It's apples and oranges.

So again, you're saying believers can commit willful sins without fear of repercussions. You're saying it doesn't matter if we repent or not because in the end we go to heaven.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

Do you believe that you can get out of the will of God and then go to hell if you are a believer?Have you ever heard of "being put on the shelf?". I think I heard this from Dr.Charles Stanley.

OSAS is not a false doctrine man, since we can die at any moment.

And that means what?

What does dying at any moment have to do with it?