• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Pls is there a place on the web that I can download a worthy christian forums app? If not, pls let the admins of WCF try to create an app for WCF called Worthy App. Let it be for all mobile phones and desktop. Let it have features of the WCF.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2

You can access Worthy with any phone that has web browsing capabilities. All the functions are there

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

If you want an "app"... all you really have to do is save a shortcut to the site on the home screen of your phone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings WebFisher,

Let me first Welcome you to Worthy Christian Forums.....Praise & Glory to God!    Is it difficult to make that"shortcut" to Worthy & have it on my homescreen?Now remember I am computer "disabled"-lol       I complained for 3 weeks that I could not see text messages out in the sun on my new touch screen "smart"phone :th_frusty: Then my daughter -in-law said,"let me see your phone"....."well,mom-all you have to do is make the screen brighter!!!!!!" :fryingpan:  D'ya think I could do that :noidea: :if you tell me how?I bet kingdomwitness would also appreciate any help you can give :emot-highfive: us........

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

If you want an "app"... all you really have to do is save a shortcut to the site on the home screen of your phone.

Party pooper! ;)

By the way, I agree.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

Kwikphilly,

No problem at all... 

If you have an Android phone

1) On your phone, open a browser and navigate to www.worthychristianforums.com

2) Bookmark the page. (Depending on your browser, how to bookmarking a page can be different. Sometimes you have to hit the menu button. With Chrome, there is a star next to the URL bar, just hit that)

3) Open your bookmarks

4) Find the bookmark for Worth Christian Forums

5) Touch and hold the icon for the page

6) Select Add to Home Screen.

6) The icon will appear in the first available blank spot on the home screen.

For Apple/iOS

1. First, browse to the site for which you wish to make a bookmark. (i.e. www.worthychristianforums.com)

2. Now hit the Share button: it's the icon in the middle at the bottom of the page. It represents a page with an arrow coming out of it.

3. You'll see nine icons, three rows of three. The middle icon in the middle row will be the favicon of the site you are on. Underneath is the message 'Add to Home Screen'. Hit this icon.

4. This takes you through to the Add to Home page. You'll see the site favicon on the left-hand side, and a text field to the right. This picks out the first few letters of the site's description, and the contents of the field will be used on your phone- or tablet's home screen as the description. (You can edit this as desired)

5. Now when you go to your iPhone- or iPad's home screens you'll see your chosen site's bookmark. By default it will appear as the final icon in all of your home pages. To move it, hold down on the icon until all the icons on your home pages start jumping around with black crosses on their top left-hand corners. Then whilst still holding down drag the icon to the position you would like it to take, and release.

If this doesn't work for you, shoot me a PM with your phone model and software version and I'll get more tailored directions.

Edited by WebFisher