• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Blessings Hall7

Uhhh,that would be New Yorkers that say "sauce" for "source" & I can tawk about it cawz it takes one to know one.....don't pick on the Aussies!LOL

Blessed,in Christ-Kwik

That's right I forgot New Yaakers say sauce for source too lol.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Sorry Hall7

Ya just ain't got it down dawg..............New Yaaker(is New Englan- eez),the authentic pronunciation is "New Yawka"....sorry,can't hang!

Kwik...as a New Yawk minute!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Sorry Hall7

Ya just ain't got it down dawg..............New Yaaker(is New Englan- eez),the authentic pronunciation is "New Yawka"....sorry,can't hang!

Kwik...as a New Yawk minute!

You're a Yorkshire lass then :grin:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Zion,,,

Aww,you are so cute Sis!!!!Have I just been "dubbed in"?   LOL

You know I love ya!    Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Blessings Worthy Family!!!!

I have a darling little 2yr old grand daughter,her name is Hailie,,,,,,she is the apple of my eye & she spends many a weekend with "gamma",we are extremely close & from the time my son & daughter-in-law drop her off at my house ,I laugh,until they come to pick her up.Well,Hailie is well behaved for "gamma" but not so much at home ,I hear.She started this thing where she would say"no" & I niipped it in the bud immediately & all I have to do is give her a cross look when she defiantly says"no" & I say"what did you say?" & she puts on a big smile & responds"yes gamma"......

My son asked me"Mom,how come she never says"no" to you ,what do I do to correct her"....I told him that she knows I do not like it & it pleases me when she says yes,all I have to do is ask her what she said ,,,,,so my son called me up laughing hysterically...............He asked her to do something & she said"no",he gave her a cross look & asked,''what did you say?"She responded,"yes gamma"...................is that the cutest?

It just makes me think that as we laugh & are delighted in  the innocence of our babies.....imagine how our Father is delighted in ours.......we do not understand so much & have so much to learn from our Lord,I bet He loves it when we say"yes,Abba"just because we know it pleases Him.....Praise & Glory to God!

With love ,in Christ-Kwik

Awesome story kwik. Having a two year old granddaughter myself, I can relate.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1986

I believe God does have a sense of humor. I mean I wouldn't quite go as far as him pulling practical jokes, but when he see's something we do that's a head-smack moment that's kinda innocent, but minor, I think he can sit back and chuckle to himself at times. I know many times I've stated "God must have a sens of humor since He..." fill in the blank.

I'm not going to try and tell Him knock knock jokes when we meet or when I pray, but I can imagine his love for us would also include his willingness to laugh at sometimes the craziness of our lives.