joejkljkl

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

What do you say to someone who hates God? What do you say to someone who says if they try to get their life straight they'll die (I don't mean physically). What do you say to someone who says they have fun being bad?

Edited by joejkljkl

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

O taste and see that the Lord is good,blessed is the man that trusted in the Lord,psalm 34:8" before i use to believe or think that if i didn't go to club or drink alcohol a day i will die,i hardly sleep if i didn't take bear, now i have known better,all is the hand work of the devil and his agent,God is a respecter of nobody,one thing i have come to understand in this world,if you give God attention,God will give you direction,if you give satan attention,satan will give you direction,you can not flatter God with your mouth,and your heart belong to devil,i experience it for many years,any thing that has a begining will surely has an end,our duty is just to talk and leave the rest for God to do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings joejkljkl,

It is so sad to hear people speak of hating God,these are usually people that have been deeply hurt (by people)& blame God.......only the Holy Spirit can give you the right Words to say to anyone that has a hardened heart ,only He can convict anyones hearts & give you the Words that will go deep into their heart by His Power................

Pray,ask the Holy Spirit to lead you & guide you and if it is His Will,to use you as His laborer.............sometimes ,as much as we would love to be used to save everyone & help lead them to the foot of the cross,it is not always our assignment....but we can ALWAYS pray & stand in the gap for a lost soul...........

God bless you,I am praying also with you for this person & for your discernment in knowing what God will have you to do....if this work is for you,pray & trust God & the Words will come effortlessly by the Power of The Holy Spirit!In Jesus Name we pray!

With love,in Chtrist-Kwik

What do you say to someone who hates God? What do you say to someone who says they have fun being bad?

I live with my brother who is atheist (being tested and tried), so I had asked my mom, so love and kindness is the solution?

Yes, I kind of think that is the solution.  I think a life led by example is probably the best way to go, especially if you're happy in your own life.  Nobody is perfect and can always improve something in their life. Being a kind, helpful, happy, hardworking person is the best example to anyone.  It's hard to live with another person no matter how great they are.  Giving someone a list of all their faults doesn't usually work very well.  Dad and I used to do that when we argued and it really ends up with hurt feelings, not an improved person. (From Mom 1/10/14)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

What do you say to someone who hates God? What do you say to someone who says if they try to get their life straight they'll die (I don't mean physically). What do you say to someone who says they have fun being bad?

Nothing.  Just pray.  And as DRS81 states, a life led by example.                   

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A person who actually hates God needs help.  I would ask him/her what was behind that.   In a way that it would be that I just didn't understand how someone could actually hate God and not in a condemning way.     As for the person who enjoys being bad......  that might actually depend on what being bad is....   What I would call being bad is not necessarily what anyone else would think.    So I would approach both in an inquisitive way trying to really understand what they are saying, feeling and doing...   until you understand where they are coming from, it's hard to know if they can be helped or not.   Showing love as the others have mentioned is very important.  That fact that you care about them might be something new to them.

Be kind and let the Holy Spirit do the work in them.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Don't worry for God who is able to do exceedingly shall see you through your ministering.

A person who actually hates God needs help.  I would ask him/her what was behind that.   In a way that it would be that I just didn't understand how someone could actually hate God and not in a condemning way.     As for the person who enjoys being bad......  that might actually depend on what being bad is....   What I would call being bad is not necessarily what anyone else would think.    So I would approach both in an inquisitive way trying to really understand what they are saying, feeling and doing...   until you understand where they are coming from, it's hard to know if they can be helped or not.   Showing love as the others have mentioned is very important.  That fact that you care about them might be something new to them.

Thank you so much for your help other one! I read in your post that you said, "it's hard to know if they can be helped or not." Do you believe that some people are a lost cause?

Thank you all so much!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Thank you so much for your help other one! I read in your post that you said, "it's hard to know if they can be helped or not." Do you believe that some people are a lost cause?

While there are some that are just not reachable, there are others that it's just not the time.....   and I don't know any way to know the difference, so we just pass on the news of the Gospel and live it's way of life and let the Holy Spirit do his work.