IGNORED

Who believes the Rapture will happen this year?

doug_kd

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

If Jesus doesn't even know, I'm not gonna know

Just curious, do you think Jesus doesn't know this now?

Jesus definately knows now.After all He is going to be the one who will call to us.

where is your biblical evidence on that?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If Jesus doesn't even know, I'm not gonna know

Just curious, do you think Jesus doesn't know this now?

of course he doesn't, he never said "i don't know this now, but i will later on"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I believe it will. I am not ready. I'm so ashamed but I still want him to come so I can get out of the world, and my brothers and sisters with me, to a better place.

But that is the point of Jesus coming; we are not meant to be ready =) In fact, in a way, us being ready for his coming is us being sinful and ashamed of ourselves, as this is what he will come to fix.

But He's given us by His power all things that pertain to a life of godliness. His Spirit living in us.

1 Peter 1: as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

He became our sin on the cross so we may become His righteousness to this world.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

His work on the cross was enough to cleans my conscience from dead works to serve the living God.That leaves no room to be ashamed, a clear conscience and shame don't mix well together.

Hebrews 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, 14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

To Reckon ourselves dead to sin means to be convinced we are dead to sin and alive in Him.

Romans 6:11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts. 13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

He gave me a gift of righteousness. If He calls me righteous, how dare I call myself anything different.

Romans 5:17 For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

I know this off topic from the origional post, but grasping the reality of what He's done for us and in us frees us from being ashamed and sinners.

We are to watch and be ready.

. 1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

I hope there's more time than this year.

There are way too many people that need to know the Lord, instead of focusing on when He's coming, my focus is on spreading His precious Gospel.

We can't be like, "to heaven with me, and to hell with everyone else."

People need Jesus.

The rapture is not a rescue mission but a wedding.

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. Ephesians 5:14-17

And Amen~!

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:40

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

don't think it will happen this year ... Rev 17:16,17 has a way to be fulfilled...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  3

still have to have the fight between the King of the North {Russia} and their allys and the king of the south {United States} and our allys over Isreal.. Didn't we just see president Obama offer rebels in Syria weapons to fight Assad and when he did Iran threatened to go after Isreal. Remember Russia has a big military base in Syria .  And that fight between the 2 Kings happens twice and during the second fight is when Christ comes with his angles .

Edited by job1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  6

More important to me than when the rapture will be is will I be found worthy to be raptured.  I am not conflicted in any way with my belief in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit or that Jesus Christ is Son God and God the Son and Saviour of all.  I do wonder, though, if I am following Him well enough as I do try but remain a sinner but I do repent and keep trying.  I guess I shall just have to wait and see when the rapture will occur and if I shall be in it. 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  17
  • Birthday:  02/15/1996

It will happen this year, or next, or the year after, or the year after that, etc.  It will happen when it's supposed to, maybe all of us here will still be alive when that happens, but I know the world isn't getting any better right now.  The greatest, freest and most just nation the world has ever seen is being destroyed from within.  Is it to make room for the antichrist and Lucifer's plans?

Torture, rape, barbarism, cannibalism, tyranny, terror, lawlessness, murder, all are happening everywhere, there's no end to the bloodshed.  Matricide, Patricide, Fratricide, Genocide, etc.

We have torture and drug/human trafficking, and lawlessness in South America, North America, and Europe, torture, genocide, tyranny in the ME, starvation and genocide in Africa, tyranny in Asia, the only continent that seems relatively tame is Australia.

Where is there peace?  Wherever man's footsteps touch the earth, despair and evil takes root.

If we are nothing but animals as the darwinists believe, why keep up the farce of a zoo, where the predators are locked away from the prey, open the cages, let the animals roam free.  Why pretend society means anything?  No one wants to live in peace.  People want to kill, and take from each other, people want to hate for superficial and meaningless reasons.

What bastion of love and peace exists here?  It existed for a time, yet people who believe themselves wiser than human nature continue to ignore our evil nature and set to put wicked, and very flawed people in authority over them.  Yet, even when the Prince of Peace was here, the world didn't have room for Him, the world's answer was to torture and kill Him.  The world doesn't want peace and we are deluded if we believe it can ever exist by our hands.

I believe the time is close at hand, there's too much evil in the world, it doesn't have enough room for us.

You sir, have posted the most insightful post on this thread so far.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I hope It's soon, because there are signs in the heavens like the blood moons comingUp this year, and all the recent comets and meteorites in the sky... So it could all be leading up to something? Do you agree?

Hi doug,Welcome to worthy!It won't happen this year, or next, or even the one after that. Our gathering together won't be until after a falling away and the abomination of desolation (2 Thes. 2:1-4). This abomination occurs at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week (final 7 yrs.), so it's just not going to happen this year.I think it's a shame that so many have been taught that the rapture is imminent, because it is not. And this has given many believers a false sense of security. The pre-trib rapture has become their hope, but many do not realize that it is a huge gamble, because most of them will not be prepared for what lies ahead, especially American believers.The U.S. economy will collapse before the rapture occurs, so it would be very wise to prepare for this now, just in case your hope is not realized. It's one thing to hope the rapture will happen first, but it's another thing to bank everything you have on it. There is no pre-trib rapture guarantee in the Bible, but far too many are banking on it. It will be like it was in the days of Noah. Noah and his family didn't board the ark seven years before the flood, it was seven days before. And many assume that those seven days represents seven years, but that's just wishful thinking.It's much better to prepare for tough times ahead. If the rapture happens, great, no loss!But if you see the storm coming and don't prepare, chances are great that you will not be able to endure. But sadly, most American's are fast asleep, including the believers that have been drinking that pre-trib cool-aid.The Psalm 83 war will happen before the rapture as well, and this will probably be the cause for the seven year covenant. What will you do then, when pre-tribbers are still here with the rest of us? What then?Cheers
Hola thunder. I think I'm a pre tribber but I still expect to see both the psalm 83 war and the Ezekiel 38 war. If I am here to witness the abomination of desolation, no big deal. My wife has stocked us up our basement for essentials which includes plenty of ammunition.Don't mess with the Spock! Of course, I still pray Luke 21:36 prayer continuously.I'm covered bro, so don't worry about the Spocker. Oh, by the way, if you plan to come and visit me during the trib, be careful-my meat eating vicious dogs don't like strangers either. LolSpock out and looking to go up
I think we disagree about the timing of those wars, but I'm very glad to see you are prepared. Most believers in my neck of the woods are not going to know what hit them until it's too late.Cheers

One question for now-

Those who believe true believers will be here throughout the great trib means they will be here when the mark of the beast is in force. It says, if you take the mark you will be eternally damned.

How do you reconcile this?

Do you see God supernaturally protecting every believer? As you know, not all believers are STRONG in Christ. We do sin. Can't you see some believers weak in their faith and succumbing to the mark so that they could feed their families?

Just curious. How do you see this playing out?

Thanks,

Your brother, Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Spock...

You know I too have gave that alot of thought.....we don't even have the slightest clue what it must be like to look at our children dying of starvation or to feel the pangs of hunger with no hope of getting a morsel to survive.............to see the ones you love at deaths door & all you have to do is take the mark.........who will be faithful?who will be strong?who will look to what is eternal?who will remain in Christ & trust God with their lives & even the lives of their loved ones?It is well not to answer so quickly,let us pray.....

Praise & Glory to God,bless us Lord & keep us near You.....

With love,in Christ-Kwik