• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I must remind you all that judging the faith or another is a big no no.  Only God is in the position to know the heart of a man. 

We are not judging his heart.   We are judging fruit and we ARE allowed to do that.   There is nothing in His life that would ever lead a person to believe He is a Christian.   Anyone can get up and speak the proper "Christianese" at a prayer breakfast.  His hostitility toward Christianity is a matter of public record.

I agree with you Shiloh, but some months ago I criticised Obama on Worthy and I was ticked off by another member who said that I may be breaking forum rules.

However, since when has it been against forum rules to point out the failings of a political leader who after all has been elected by his people to represent them?

Kings (to put it Biblically) are not above criticism, especially if we are judging them by their fruits and Obama's behaviour whilst in office has not only been un-Christian (which would be acceptable as none of us are perfect), but at times has been positively anti-Christian.

I personally do not think Obama is a Christian, despite what he and others may say. I'm not even sure if he's a Muslim either. I just don't know what he is.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

Yes, God's Word plainly states..."By their fruits you will know them." ...And thus, we are indeed allowed to judge a person 'by their fruits', whether they be good or bad. For me personally, I see no evidence of any spiritual fruit in Obama's life. None. In fact, it seems this status grows worse and worse by each day with all the shenanigans that are at work under his administration (not that corruption didn't exist with other presidents, mind you, it certainly did). So no, I don't believe the man is a born again Christian.

Edited by Шарон

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

So then why does he mock the bible and praise the "Holy Koran"?!  I've seen him do it quite a bit.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

So then why does he mock the bible and praise the "Holy Koran"?!  I've seen him do it quite a bit.

Can you post a source for the above?  I have never heard the POTUS mock the Bible OR praise the Qu'ran.  In fact, I've seldom ever heard speak on matters of faith at all. 

Can you post a source for the above?  I have never heard the POTUS mock the Bible OR praise the Qu'ran.  In fact, I've seldom ever heard speak on matters of faith at all. 

I can post one but it's a video link, so I'm not allowed. However go to YouTube and type in: 'obama mocks the Bible'. You'll see the speeches that he did.

He confuses Moseic law with modern Christian values, showing that he does not even understand the basic tenets of Christianity.

As for the Q'uran, you will find similar videos where he praises Islam and praises the Q'uran.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

“It led me to embrace Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior,” he said.

Yet he promotes Islam?

Exactly what part of "You shall have no other gods..." did you not understand?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

“It led me to embrace Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior,” he said.

Yet he promotes Islam?

Exactly what part of "You shall have no other gods..." did you not understand?

Actually neb, that post about spreading Islam was not factual....    I can't find any way to get it off the board, but the story itself did not happen.......     however federal funded grants have help some common core material that a few schools have used and caused parents to question the schools.     I don't know if Obama himself has anything to do with the grants or just the Muslim Brotherhood people that he has let into the administrations.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks for the correction, Other One.

The way he's been cozying with the Muslim Brotherhood does not favor his image in this, though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The way he's been cozying with the Muslim Brotherhood does not favor his image in this, though.

I'm presently looking into something new.....  at least new to me that may well have some answers about him.

Subud is a cult that originated in the Philippines.  One can simply Google it.  I had never even heard of it until three days ago when a friend who has been researching Islam for 25 years sent me an email about it. 

Subud's originator was a Muslim, but the cult accepts everyone's personal god as OK.  they basically are New Age channeling in their central teachings and don't seem to connect with there inner selves in their meditation type of exercises.  Personal experience in this kind of thing exposes the real possibility of connecting with demonic things

Turns out the Presidents mother was involved and the things that leads to get rather interesting.....  I'm not far enough into it to discuss it in any detail.

the leader of the cult which would have been about the age to be Obama's father looks like his twin brother, which opens up another whole can of worms as possibilities. 

There are groups of the cult both in Hawaii and Chicago.   The main headquarters are reported to be in Chicago.

It would be helpful if he hadn't so hidden his early life from everyone.

Another interesting thing about the cult is that the Lady that released his fake birth certificate was a long time member of the cult and she went to work at the Hawaiian records department just three months before Obama released that ill fated document.        And to add to the mystery the lady died in a plane crash not long ago.   Plane ditched into the sea close to Hawaii.  There are video's of her outside the plane with the other 8 people, but she died before they were picked up.  She was the only one that didn't survive.   Maybe it's just my trust factor is so low concerning him and his whole history

wherever it leads to, it's something to do on these cold days when one gets tired of reading about creation.

I'm presently looking into something new.....  at least new to me that may well have some answers about him.

Subud is a cult that originated in the Philippines.  One can simply Google it.  I had never even heard of it until three days ago when a friend who has been researching Islam for 25 years sent me an email about it. 

Subud's originator was a Muslim, but the cult accepts everyone's personal god as OK.  they basically are New Age channeling in their central teachings and don't seem to connect with there inner selves in their meditation type of exercises.  Personal experience in this kind of thing exposes the real possibility of connecting with demonic things

Turns out the Presidents mother was involved and the things that leads to get rather interesting.....  I'm not far enough into it to discuss it in any detail.

the leader of the cult which would have been about the age to be Obama's father looks like his twin brother, which opens up another whole can of worms as possibilities. 

There are groups of the cult both in Hawaii and Chicago.   The main headquarters are reported to be in Chicago.

It would be helpful if he hadn't so hidden his early life from everyone.

Another interesting thing about the cult is that the Lady that released his fake birth certificate was a long time member of the cult and she went to work at the Hawaiian records department just three months before Obama released that ill fated document.        And to add to the mystery the lady died in a plane crash not long ago.   Plane ditched into the sea close to Hawaii.  There are video's of her outside the plane with the other 8 people, but she died before they were picked up.  She was the only one that didn't survive.   Maybe it's just my trust factor is so low concerning him and his whole history

wherever it leads to, it's something to do on these cold days when one gets tired of reading about creation.

Coincidentally, I too had never heard of Subud until a few days ago. And from what I have read Loretta Fuddy was indeed a member. There is an interesting video about this on the infiltrated nation website. I'm not going to give a link as it is probably against the rules, but the website is not anti-Christian in any way, it is merely a political website.