• Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Quoting from original post:

It led me to embrace Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior,” he said."

Some thoughts that I resonate with from a Christian website, emphasis mine:

Seven Reasons Barack Obama is not a Christian”

http://defendchristians.org/resources/

...By declaring he is a Christian, yet denying Christianity's most essential truths and traditional morality, Obama is associating Christ with some of the most wicked practices imaginable, all of which are condemned in the Bible.

By any historic or biblical standard, Barack Obama is not a Christian.”

Obama’s Statement of “Faith”

http://defendchristians.org/resources/news-analysis-of-7-reasons-campaign/

“...To Falsani’s question, “What do you believe?” Obama answered: “I am a Christian. So, I have a deep faith. So I draw from the Christian faith.” Then he qualifies that statement by saying, “On the other hand, I was born in Hawaii where obviously there are a lot of Eastern influences. I lived in Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, between the ages of six and 10. My father was from Kenya, and although he was probably most accurately labeled an agnostic, his father was Muslim. And I'd say, probably, intellectually I've drawn as much from Judaism as any other faith.”

Obama continued to distance himself from the teachings of Jesus when he finished his answer saying, “I'm rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.

Nowhere in the Bible is there a reference to Obama’s many paths,” explains Dr. Cass. “Nor is there any biblical basis for his astoundingly erroneous assertion in the Falsani interview that, ‘All people of faith—Christians, Jews, Muslims, animists, everyone knows the same God’.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

So hands up all those who still thinks he's a Christian!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I thought that was a no no.

I have been very negative of our president sice 2008. Several times I had commented that he talked about God but didn't mention Jesus. I thought it only fair to post when he did. From his actions I see him as an illuminated globalist and a danger to our well being.... I do not know what kind of relationship he has with God... or who his god is.... that is not my place.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/06/obama-reveals-what-he-believes-is-the-ultimate-betrayal-of-gods-will/

President Barack Obama pointedly affirmed his belief that freedom of religion is central to human dignity during his address at the National Prayer Breakfast Thursday in Washington, D.C.

Referring to human rights violations seen in nations around the globe, Obama proclaimed that “freedom of religion matters to our national security” and said the U.S. will always stand on the side of those seeking personal liberty, regardless of where they reside.

600x4172.jpg

President Barack Obama speaks during the National Prayer Breakfast at the Washington Hilton February 6, 2014 in Washington, D.C. (Pool/Getty Images)

History, Obama said, has shown that countries that “hold up the rights of their people” are usually more successful; those that do not, he said, breed anger and violence.

“We sometimes see religion twisted … hatred [is waged] against people because of who they are, or how they pray, or who they love,” he said. ”[Extremists] don’t understand the faiths they claim to profess. The killing of the innocent is never fulfilling God’s will. In fact, it’s the ultimate betrayal of God’s will.”

Specifically speaking about American Christians being held by foreign nations, Obama pledged to do everything he can to secure the release of Kenneth Bae, who has been held in North Korea for 15 months, and Pastor Saeed Abedini, who has been detained in Iran for more than a year.

“The United States will continue to do everything in our power to secure his release because Kenneth Bae,” Obama said, later adding, “Today, we call on the Iranian government to release Pastor Abedini.”

Obama also pledged to oppose blasphemy laws and other similar measures in foreign nations that he said “can be used to suppress religious minorities.”

600x4021.jpg

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama talk during the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014. (AP/Charles Dharapak)

At the start of the speech, Obama noted that the National Prayer Breakfast is an opportunity for politicians of all stripes to gather together and to put aside party labels to recall that they are “all children of a loving God.”

“In this work, as Lincoln said, our concern should not be whether God is on our side, but whether we are on his side,” the president proclaimed.

Obama referred to his own journey to Chicago earlier in his life, and said his work with churches there to help alleviate poverty set his life on course.

“It led me to embrace Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior,” he said.

There is alot of those kind roaming around the world now.