IGNORED

Spiral Galaxies: (A Challenge to the Paradigm?)

Enoch2021

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

I posted a portion of this topic on another Thread and all I got was Crickets, So......

(snip)

Hi. :)

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU! This post was so neat and clear, and I didn't feel like I was being whacked over the head with a textbook or the bible. :D Also, I didn't feel overwhelmed with the amount of data you were giving me. Thanks for keeping it short and focused on one specific thing. ;)

Okay, so even though this is specifically about spiral galaxies, I'm seeing three different points here. (please bear with me)

1st point: Really distant spiral galaxies should have less twist because they're too old.

2nd point: The light we see from the really distant spiral galaxies is from when they were not old enough to form spirals.

3rd point: The universe declares the Glory of God. (I happen to agree with this one)

It could be my sleep-deprived brain (sorry...still haven't caught up yet...), but it seems like point 2 counters point 1 by saying that the light we see from the oldest galaxies is from their beginning...when they were young...

As for the third point, I'm sure you have one, but...other than "the universe was made by God", I don't know what it is, and I don't want to assume incorrectly. ^_^

I have more questions and opinions on this (of course, lol), but we'll just start with that.

Blessed is he who gets whacked over the head by the Bible.  -- Hezekiah 9:6

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

"Light itself is a very weird creature and not very much is known."

Intelligent statement.  Realizing how little we know of creation is a necessary realization in order to have real understanding.  It reminds me of the end of Job, where instead of giving a direct explanation to Job, YHWH tells Job how little Job knows.

"Where where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?"

We were not there & had no way of making observations.  But that doesn't stop man from speculating.  The problem comes especially when one forgets he is speculating & starts dogmatizing like he was there.

Agree 100%

That scene was hilarious!

=======================================================

The younger generation will have No Idea of what we're talking about.  LOL

==========================================================================

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU! This post was so neat and clear, and I didn't feel like I was being whacked over the head with a textbook or the bible. :D Also, I didn't feel overwhelmed with the amount of data you were giving me. Thanks for keeping it short and focused on one specific thing.

You're Welcome

Okay, so even though this is specifically about spiral galaxies, I'm seeing three different points here. (please bear with me)

1st point: Really distant spiral galaxies should have less twist because they're too old.

2nd point: The light we see from the really distant spiral galaxies is from when they were not old enough to form spirals.

3rd point: The universe declares the Glory of God. (I happen to agree with this one)

1.  They should have NO TWIST WHATSOEVER....especially BX442 "allegedly" only 3 Billion Years after the "alleged" Big Bang.

2.  The "Light" we are seeing today is what they like 10.7 billion Years ago (for BX442) if all the other 100 Presuppositions (BB, c, et al) are true.

3.  OH YES!!!  :)

but it seems like point 2 counters point 1 by saying that the light we see from the oldest galaxies is from their beginning...when they were young...

Yes, I'm pointing out the Conundrum.  When they were young (as with BX442) it should not look as "Mature" as it does if Stellar "evolutionary" Theory has any legs to stand on.  In other words, I'm Chain Sawing said "Legs" from up under theory  :)

As for the third point, I'm sure you have one, but...other than "the universe was made by God", I don't know what it is, and I don't want to assume incorrectly.

The 3rd Point is more conceptually.  I didn't speak to it directly.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Intelligent statement.  Realizing how little we know of creation is a necessary realization in order to have real understanding.  It reminds me of the end of Job, where instead of giving a direct explanation to Job, YHWH tells Job how little Job knows.

We were not there & had no way of making observations.  But that doesn't stop man from speculating.  The problem comes especially when one forgets he is speculating & starts dogmatizing like he was there.

TRUTH! :D

=============================================================================

(Exodus 20:11) "For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

ABSOLUTE TRUTH!  :D

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Deleted

Edited by jerryR34

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

=============================================================================

(Exodus 20:11) "For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

ABSOLUTE TRUTH!  :D

Absolute Truth.  Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Fair is the sunshine,
Fairer still the moonlight,