• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

you know i recently had a type of rapture dream or at least thats what my friend thinks. i remember it was an ordinary day i was with my mom and family and then suddenly a king comes to me saying i am royalty and said i can choose to live as a prince in his kingdom[which by the way was in the sky ] or stay with my mom. i loved my mom but i decided to go with the king. next thing i know i am there and i had so much because i was royalty. i actually knew what it felt like to be royal and it was amazing but i saw back on earth everyone became poor and had little to eat and since i was so rich i wanted to give the ppl of earth lots of my gold coins and as i was gathering them i woke up but the sense of being royal stayed in me for a day or two

That is an awesome.  Maybe the Lord is giving these dreams and experiences so we will be ready to meet him, and will keep oil in our lamps?  I believe his coming is at the door.  I don't see how you can look at world events and not know the end is near.  This latest situation with Russia could easily lead to a world war.  I doubt under this administration we would be the first nation involved, but it would only be a matter of time till we are pulled in, if things get too bad.  Obama may not want to come across looking weak, or he might get us involved in a war to justify suspending the Constitution.  There are all kinds of possibilities, and such a war can't end well.  I hope it doesn't happen, but I don't rule it out. 

The main thing is that we need to be watching and waiting on the Lord's return.  We need to be prayerful and avoid sin. 

well honestly i dont feel worthy to go home with him. when the rapture suddenly takes place i would not get to go because my heart was pure or i was a good christian and full of love but because of his grace and mercy. honestly i would be lucky to be a servant serving god and his children.

and ya it is very clear of what is going on here- the books of revelations ezekiel daniel and jeremiah are happening right before our eyes at a rapid and scary pace. obama will likely not take action unless we are at the brink of total destruction or america is bombed with a nucluer attack as he is extremely hesitant of war. and we have been threatened of being nuked and it didnt happen luckily so everyone that it was a bluff but next time it happens we may not get so lucky

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Sure! Bro!