• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Haileynicole!

Welcome to Worthy...............So glad the Lord has lead you here to us & keep seeking Him & praying & He will continue to lead you & direct you...........................My dad used to always tell me that it is best to LOVE what you do for a living because half of your hours awake will be spent doing it ,I think it was good advice because I loved what I did & never felt like"should have or could have".....you are still very young but this is a great time to begin planning for your future......

If you were my child I would definitely encourage you to go to college,you do not really have to make a decision immediately ....you can begin with the basic required classes,pre-requiites & move on from there............cosmetology is a wonderful profession but not one that offers a pension or any retirement fund,you can earn alot & owning a salon can be very lucrative but it does take a toll on you physically after many years(I had a salon for many many years).....But this is something that you can always do,it is only about an 18 month course

In Jesus Name let us pray,,,,,,,Heavenly Father we are asking for Your direction,Your guidance .....reveal to Your child where You would have her to be....loose Your Holy Spirit upon ther hat she may move according to Your Will,may she give You Glory in everything she does......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

I would like to get advice from others because I'm feeling uncertain about God's plan for me. I am a senior in high school and still am not sure what to do after I graduate in 4 months. I have spent time praying about it and asking God for guidance, but I'm feeling lost and haven't received an answer. All of my friends have applied to colleges, but I haven't. I enjoy cosmetology and nutrition, but am not sure. I would love to be a stay at home wife/ mother one day, but I find this unrealistic because I am still young and He hasn't brought me a husband(if marriage is even in my future). I also want to be able to support myself and experience working before settling down. I'd really appreciate any advice right now, or scriptures you think would be helpful to my situation. Thanks:)

Your future is in God's hands.Ask God to increase your faith.God has a wonderful plan for you if you will let Him guide and direct you.

Archived