• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Have you tried asking this question on a science forum vice a Christian one?  Just wondering.

========================================================================

Currently, this is the only forum I posted the topic on.

Due to the subject and the simplicity and strength of the proofs, it will be more or less the same.  I only posted 4 proofs, there are about 12 in total....I didn't feel the need to "Pile ON" due to said strength.

There are no answers for them on any forum or anywhere else for that matter.....why, as I said, they are grounded in the very foundations of Physics and Common Sense; especially these 2:

Heat Profile and Ion Speed.  To refute these and to legitimize the Thermo-Nuclear Reactor Model the said Physics and everything we know Experimentally and Observationally of the Natural World would have to be trashed.... not gonna happen.

We have some "scientists" on these threads.  I find the silence of those "Very Interesting"......IMHO, Speaks Volumes!

It will be even more interesting when I release the "Baby Kracken" then the "Kracken" (Note: "Baby" Kracken is merely a Baby Relative to the "Kracken".  It in no way reflects upon any weakness or importance of the "Baby".)

However, the "Kracken" itself will bring "Secular Science" to it's knees and expose it and it's claims for what it really is..... smoke and mirrors/conjured fables in TOTO.

The information was already out there it's being suppressed (OBVIOUSLY) .....I knew I would find it.  We just have to Shine a "LIGHT" on it....satan can't stand the LIGHT.

"Secular Science"--  I target the disciplines that have the most to say concerning......... "explaining away GOD".  That would be Biology and Cosmology/Astrophysics.

Stay Tuned  :)

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2

Well since you have lots of proofs with no way to be refuted I do look forward to the day that you walk home with the Nobel Prize. Have you considered writing a book not unlike what Darwin did, his book changed science fotever, there is no reason you cannot do the same. In this day and age of the internet getting your information out is easier than ever.

Well since you have lots of proofs with no way to be refuted I do look forward to the day that you walk home with the Nobel Prize. Have you considered writing a book not unlike what Darwin did, his book changed science fotever, there is no reason you cannot do the same. In this day and age of the internet getting your information out is easier than ever.

===================================================================

"Nobel"..... Now That is too funny.  (You had to have "tongue in cheek" while writing that :)  )

I have/had no such aspirations.  I already have my "Prize".... which Dwarfs anything man can muster.  And it was  Absolutely Free.....PAID IN FULL!!!

The Chances of ever "Overthrowing" the Current Paradigm is like a Snowball on a Beach....not gonna happen.  satan's not that stupid.  Everyone that comes up against the "Machine" is Summarily SQUASHED by "whatever means necessary"...which is so apparent and documented that it would be Belly Laugh Funny if it wasn't so serious.

Alot of these subjects and proofs are decades old...bet never see the light of day.  They succumb to "Whatever means necessary" scenario mentioned above.

The LORD has me here for the Time being......I'm 100% Sure, for Very Good Reason

===================================================================

"Nobel"..... Now That is too funny.  (You had to have "tongue in cheek" while writing that :)  )

I have/had no such aspirations.  I already have my "Prize".... which Dwarfs anything man can muster.  And it was  Absolutely Free.....PAID IN FULL!!!

The Chances of ever "Overthrowing" the Current Paradigm is like a Snowball on a Beach....not gonna happen.  satan's not that stupid.  Everyone that comes up against the "Machine" is Summarily SQUASHED by "whatever means necessary"...which is so apparent and documented that it would be Belly Laugh Funny if it wasn't so serious.

Alot of these subjects and proofs are decades old...bet never see the light of day.  They succumb to "Whatever means necessary" scenario mentioned above.

The LORD has me here for the Time being......I'm 100% Sure, for Very Good Reason

Let me ask you a question, but I will preface with a short discussion.  Each of us believe our proofs to be painfully obvious and irrefutable, otherwise we would not hold them as proofs.  Often others do not find them near as conclusive as we do, that is just the nature of things.  I have used the example before of what atheist like to consider contradictions in God's word.   Christians refer to them as "Bible difficulties" and there is an entire segment of Christianity devoted to defending the Bible from the attack of atheist.   One can literally find 100's of books on the subject, I have a number of them in my personal collection.   To me the proofs given to the atheist are irrefutable, yet they of course do not find them so.

The  same basic thing is happening here, to you your proofs are irrefutable, based upon the evidence, most of us do not find them as compelling as you.  Why do you suppose that is? Assuming that people who claim to be so are really Christians, we have maybe even a vested interest in your theories being correct, yet you cannot even convince a group of Christians.   What do you attribute this lack of conversion on our part to?

===================================================================================

Simple Explanation and we've talked about this before....and I have to admit, it's quite troubling to repeat it over and over again but it appears you're just not getting it:

Each of us believe our proofs to be painfully obvious and irrefutable, otherwise we would not hold them as proofs.  Often others do not find them near as conclusive as we do,

"Proofs"...... Well these aren't just opinions of what I think something is.  They are Supported by:  Sound Reason (Logic/Inductive/Deductive Reasoning, Common Sense), Cited References, and Firmly Established Scientific Principles.  Hint:  That's why there is very little conversation of the OP and we stay mired in "Peripheral Issues"....... (I'm being kind)

You can't speak to "Others" with any certitude, except when they post frivolous often laughable Counter-Arguments (which I Love by the way....Hammers the point even more :) ), that's the only "Others" you got.  In this case, you got only One "Others".....Jerry.  And....it looks like there's close to 1,000 hits on this subject......see where I'm headed with this??

Moreover, Just because someone refuses to believe them or find them "near as conclusive", doesn't Preclude the Fact that they ARE WHAT THEY ARE.  My Mission is not to convince anybody.....that's "quite impossible" in many instances, mine is to present the FACTS of the Case and leave it with Them, then-------->The Holy Spirit/GOD.

Savvy?

most of us do not find them as compelling as you.  Why do you suppose that is?

There you go again Extrapolating from an Absolute Conjecture  :huh:

Can you quantify "MOST of us" please??:  List the Names and their World View Predisposition.........Should I wait?

yet you cannot even convince a group of Christians.

Your StrawMan.  See response Above

What do you attribute this lack of conversion on our part to?

A RECKONING

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

=============================================================================

Enoch is it not God who 'blinds' those who chose do not believe in Him,and love Him,so that what is obvious to the enlightened,is not to those who do not have the gift oooof the Holy Spirit ?

Yes, there are Scriptures that speak to this

Perhaps you can help me with the bible here,as I would need to look it up on the net.

(Romans 1:21-24) "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.  {22} Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,  {23} And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.  {24} Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:"

Merci beaucoup .!!!!this is a good way to learn the bible

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Have you tried asking this question on a science forum vice a Christian one?  Just wondering.

Due to the subject and the simplicity and strength of the proofs, it will be more or less the same.  I only posted 4 proofs, there are about 12 in total....I didn't feel the need to "Pile ON" due to said strength.

There are no answers for them on any forum or anywhere else for that matter.....why, as I said, they are grounded in the very foundations of Physics and Common Sense; especially these 2:

Heat Profile and Ion Speed.  To refute these and to legitimize the Thermo-Nuclear Reactor Model the said Physics and everything we know Experimentally and Observationally of the Natural World would have to be trashed.... not gonna happen.

We have some "scientists" on these threads.  I find the silence of those "Very Interesting"......IMHO, Speaks Volumes!

It will be even more interesting when I release the "Baby Kracken" then the "Kracken" (Note: "Baby" Kracken is merely a Baby Relative to the "Kracken".  It in no way reflects upon any weakness or importance of the "Baby".)

However, the "Kracken" itself will bring "Secular Science" to it's knees and expose it and it's claims for what it really is..... smoke and mirrors/conjured fables in TOTO.

The information was already out there it's being suppressed (OBVIOUSLY) .....I knew I would find it.  We just have to Shine a "LIGHT" on it....satan can't stand the LIGHT.

"Secular Science"--  I target the disciplines that have the most to say concerning......... "explaining away GOD".  That would be Biology and Cosmology/Astrophysics.

Stay Tuned  :)Enoch,

I don't understand more than a little bit ,and to do so would take more time than I have at the moment,but often God allows some people to understand 'things' ,that others have still to access,but I am sure that that you are on to something,and instead of pushing you aside 'looking for answers' should ask the Holy Spirit to help him to understand better that he may have a real discussion with you. The damage done in history by those who in their ignorance prevent those who have discovered some manifestation of God's design ,and wish to share it but are not allowed to,is legion,and a lot is documented .

It happens with atheists,but even more so with people who say they are Chrstians. Instead of saying, "I don't know enough to make a decision,they say you are talking nonsense. Very cruel,and certainly not Christ like.

Edited by Organic Medicine

Merci beaucoup .!!!!this is a good way to learn the bible

There are Tons of resources on the Net for the Bible; my 2 favorites are:

http://www.thekingsbible.com/

http://www.blueletterbible.org/

Stay Tuned  :)Enoch,

I don't understand more than a little bit ,and to do so would take more time than I have at the moment,but often God allows some people to understand 'things' ,that others have still to access,but I am sure that that you are on to something,and instead of pushing you aside 'looking for answers' should ask the Holy Spirit to help him to understand better that he may have a real discussion with you. The damage done in history by those who in their ignorance prevent those who have discovered some manifestation of God's design ,and wish to share it but are not allowed to,is legion,and a lot is documented .

It happens with atheists,but even more so with people who say they are Chrstians. Instead of saying, "I don't know enough to make a decision,they say you are talking nonsense. Very cruel,and certainly not Christ like.

most of us do not find them as compelling as you.  Why do you suppose that is?

There you go again Extrapolating from an Absolute Conjecture  :huh:

Can you quantify "MOST of us" please??:  List the Names and their World View Predisposition.........Should I wait?

yet you cannot even convince a group of Christians.

Your StrawMan.  See response Above

What do you attribute this lack of conversion on our part to?

A RECKONING

Your post go me to thinking, so I looked back over the threads just on this topic counted people that has taken the time to reply.  Of those who did so 75% didn't agree with your views and 25% were what I would call neutral, they did not speak against them but neither did they say they agreed with them.   This is the only empirical evidence we have.  While it is certainly possible that 2000 people have read your post and said to themselves "wow, that guy is 100% right, but there is no way to know that. 

So, going just by the evidence your proofs have been found compelling by exactly 0% of the people who have taken the time to respond.