joejkljkl

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Are you speaking of a child of God who fears rejection or of an unsaved person who seems to be unable to trust the Lord as His SAvior?

He's an unsaved person who needs a lot of help from God. We're not at the point yet where we can talk about him getting saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

We're not at the point yet where we can talk about him getting saved.

If you aren't talking about him getting saved, what other help could he possibly be seeking from God that he's afraid he won't get?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

If he is worried that God will reject him then he already believes that God or a god exists. So it sounds to me as if something is troubling him.

Has he done things in his past that he is worried he won't be forgiven for?

Remind him of John 6:37

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/21/1915

Plant the seeds...the last thing God has on His mind is rejection...it is a lie from the pits of hell :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

God and I are ministering to someone who needs a lot of help from God, but he's afraid God will reject him if he prays for help. What do you say to someone in his situation?

Nothing is impossible with God. There is nothing that he has done or could ever do that God cannot redeem. God loves him so much that he sent his only son to die in his place and pay the penalty for his sins through the sacrifice of himself. God rose him up on the third day and he now sits at God's right hand, interceding on our behalf. He has extended his grace of forgiveness to all who believe in him by faith in his son, Jesus. He did this while we were sinners to demonstrate how much he loves us and how much he desires for us to be in right relationship with him. If you ask God for help, he will answer because he says so in his word.

Matthew 7

8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

Edited by miracles

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

One thing that could be said is that the Lord tells us in His word with regard to asking Him for something, how He gives to all liberally and does not upbraid.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Joe

Well,in all actuality he is right..............he is not reconciled to our Father,but that is not what I tell someone who is not saved.Of course I always pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit and I focus on Jesus..............I would tell him that our Heavenly Father would never reject anyone who believes in His Only Begotten Son & tell him how much he is loved.....that God left all His Majesty to take his place on the cross because he loves him that much.......I do try to encourage the unsaved with the Book of John & really talk about how much they are loved....I ask them if I could read them a love story and let the Holy Spirit lead the way........if this guy wants to pray to God for help then I don't understand why you say he is not at the point where you can talk about him being saved,,,,,,,sounds like that ministry moment we never want to pass by

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Joe

Well,in all actuality he is right..............he is not reconciled to our Father,but that is not what I tell someone who is not saved.Of course I always pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit and I focus on Jesus..............I would tell him that our Heavenly Father would never reject anyone who believes in His Only Begotten Son & tell him how much he is loved.....that God left all His Majesty to take his place on the cross because he loves him that much.......I do try to encourage the unsaved with the Book of John & really talk about how much they are loved....I ask them if I could read them a love story and let the Holy Spirit lead the way........if this guy wants to pray to God for help then I don't understand why you say he is not at the point where you can talk about him being saved,,,,,,,sounds like that ministry moment we never want to pass by

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Well, he's got to be able to pray so that he can pray to God and give his life to Him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Joe,,,,,

He will be in my prayers..............John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

With love-in Christ,Kwik