OldSchool2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

Its a fact that we are in a stage of global warming. Scientist have extracted ice core samples and tested how much co2 was in the atmosphere in the ancient past and there was much much less than compared to the samples that were taken that showed a dramatic increase at the start of the industrial revolution. These experiments have been repeated a multitude of times and the results were always the same. Plus we can see that the glaciers are melting and so is the permafrost that has been frozen for many thousands of years.

The earth fluctuates and is self regulating. We go through warming and cooling stages. The global warming scam that pretty much tries to scare people is all about controlling what we buy and how we live. So there is nothing to be alarmed about. I remember back in 70s when the earth was in a cooling stage and people were worried that we were headed toward another ice age.

Don't buy into the liberal junk science meant to manipulate and create false alarms.

Its a fact that we are in a stage of global warming. Scientist have extracted ice core samples and tested how much co2 was in the atmosphere in the ancient past and there was much much less than compared to the samples that were taken that showed a dramatic increase at the start of the industrial revolution. These experiments have been repeated a multitude of times and the results were always the same. Plus we can see that the glaciers are melting and so is the permafrost that has been frozen for many thousands of years.

The earth fluctuates and is self regulating. We go through warming and cooling stages. The global warming scam that pretty much tries to scare people is all about controlling what we buy and how we live. So there is nothing to be alarmed about. I remember back in 70s when the earth was in a cooling stage and people were worried that we were headed toward another ice age.

Don't buy into the liberal junk science meant to manipulate and create false alarms.

The ice cores samples say differently. Are we to stick our heads in the sand and ignore scientific evidence. Plus thermal readings of the earth taken by satalite show a dramatic increase of the planets temperature recently.

I don't buy into junk science either, I start with an unbiased and open mind when i do research and go where the evidence leads even if I don't like what the evidence says.

Guest shiloh357

The ice cores samples say differently. Are we to stick our heads in the sand and ignore scientific evidence. Plus thermal readings of the earth taken by satalite show a dramatic increase of the planets temperature recently.

I don't buy into junk science either, I start with an unbiased and open mind when i do research and go where the evidence leads even if I don't like what the evidence says.

Yeah, but that is not the whole story on the rise temperature.  .  The lower troposphere hasn't been warming and there are only selected areas of the earth are showing warming trends and that is due to ground based measuring devices but those devices are subject to operator error and they are often located near cities with also skew the result.

Furthermore, you are looking at computer projection models and not historical evidence when global warming is predicted.   Refusing to take into account the fact that the earth is known to regulate its temperature by regular warming and cooling fluctuation,  point to the fact that YOU are the one ignoring evidence.

One belch from a one of earth's major volcanoes does more damage to the ozone than all of the gases we produce combined.

This whole global warming stuff is a scam and the latest reports are that we have entered a cooling stage and ice is beginning to form again in Antarctica

Sadly, Many Who Claim To Claim His Holy Name

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

Just Will Not Call Him LORD

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

~

Nothing in science suggests everything was created in a short time span of a few days. I don't know why some Christians oppose The Big Bang since it's in agreement with God as a creator. Indeed, it was proposed by a Catholic priest. This led to an atheist professor (Fred Hoyle) creating the steady state theory in response (an eternal universe with no beginning) because he disagreed with The Big Bang because of its religious implications.

The Big Bang only affirms God.

~

The Big Bang

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:1-2

Only Exists To Deny

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1:3-5

The Reveled God Of The Holy Bible

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people. Deuteronomy 32:39-43

As I Read It

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. Mark 13:31

~

Beloved

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1:5

Because Men Desire Honor Among Men

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Genesis 1:18-19

And Demons,

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

They Will Deny The Words

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:1-3

And The Lordship Of Jesus The Christ

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:8-11

As I See

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

It

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:11-16

Amen~!

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not surprised that the majority have lost confidence in the establishment's lies about origins b/c since the advent of widespread alternative media platforms, they have lost their ability to spread false information with reckless abandon.  The truth is now just a mouse click away.  Several years ago, Dr. Robert Gentry, creation scientist, and his son attempted to post several papers on the peer review website arXiv that contained proof that the "Big Bang" theory could not have happened, but the liberal establishment atheistic scientific community at Cornell, the governing body of the site, DENIED his requests.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/05/1997

majority in america maybe, but about 95 procent of the people here still believes in the Big Bang. this is also what we learned in school, and creationism is teached as a fairy tale.

and there many papers who are denied, and not only because if there believe. if the evaluators don't think it's correct enough, it will be denied. there is mostly no direct correlation between belief and denying.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

I guess it's a good thing we don't poll the masses for truth, especially in the matters of science. Aren't there a fair amount of Americans that also think the Sun revolves around the Earth?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/02/14/277058739/1-in-4-americans-think-the-sun-goes-around-the-earth-survey-says

Guest shiloh357

I guess it's a good thing we don't poll the masses for truth, especially in the matters of science. Aren't there a fair amount of Americans that also think the Sun revolves around the Earth?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/02/14/277058739/1-in-4-americans-think-the-sun-goes-around-the-earth-survey-says

I wouldn't put too much stock in anything coming from NPR.  NPR isn't much better than the Cartoon Network.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

I wouldn't put too much stock in anything coming from NPR.  NPR isn't much better than the Cartoon Network.

Could you elaborate?  Seems like you are just being mean.

Guest shiloh357

I could but this is not a political thread.  They are a fount of liberal, far left drivel. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

I could but this is not a political thread. 

then why comment in the first place?