douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I don't see where anyone even remotely suggested that.  Is it your purpose to sew discord, Salty?

You evidently didn't read everything sister said...

"I agree.  Do you then think that it's reasonable that there was also a "prince of Babylon" and a "prince of Rome" since those kingdoms are also part of the four beasts of Daniel 7?  If so, do you think its possible that the "prince of Rome" was cast into the abyss sometime in the first century or before to be held until his release in the last days fulfilling  “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?"

A "prince of Rome" cast into the abyss sometime in the first century? and then released in the last days?

What about that idea of a resurrection from the dead don't you understand? A few others here have that crazy kind of idea about the Antichrist, so sister is not alone.

As for what I come here to sew... it is God's Truth per His Holy Writ, not whatever wild idea that seems to pop into one's mind that don't know God's Word.

I'm the one who posted that, not Sister.  We were discussing Daniel 10 and the possibility of fallen angels, like the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece overseeing other kingdoms.  The "prince of Rome" reference is to a probable fallen angel that oversaw the Roman Empire.  Its not a reference to a human.  The text above that I highlighted in bold, is it really necessary?

How about sewing God's Truth in love?

"If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, "

I came to this forum to have open, meaningful discussions about prophecy.  I did not come here to an object of someone's arrogance.

I say this in all seriousness.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Behold Who ever has ears to hear let him hear.

The abomination that maketh desolate is here and he is going to destroy gods people. all who do not take the sign are the children of the living god in that time.

All of them who he have power over that does not take the sign shall be killed and the same shall reign with Christ a thousand years.

Daniel 7 talked about the beast with  7 horns

Daniel 8 spoke about the little horn who shall become very great.

Daniel 11 told all what the man will do and how he will come up strong.

I tell you I believe that man is here.. and if the Iraqi prime minister fall and soon after the raiser of taxes which could be jizya law.

The man who becomes in his stead is the vile one, and he will destroy gods people and in the death of the saints shall they be saved.

The man whom I believe is him that little horn Daniel 11 spoke about is the leader of that Islamic group in Syria Abu bakr al bagdadi

Hi Themessenger

You sound very passionate.  I agree and believe the false prophet would be here today because the scriptures indicate that we are getting close to the end, only we do not know who he is because he has not been revealed yet.  What we do know is this;

the false prophet has to come out of the 10 horns.  The 10 horns have to be here today, but have not revealed themselves, these 10 are working behind the scenes plotting for their new world order.  We know the USA presidents, former and current are promoting this gently.  We know that they are brothers with Britain.  We know that the federal banks control the world's economy.  We know that most nations are in debt to them, and the Islamic countries that refuse to submit  suddenly experience a war out of nowhere, leaving them in ruins with the UN coming to help and the federal banks giving financial assistance, only to control them also.

I personally don't see Islam as having the reigns over the world at the moment, because it's the elites of the west that hold the money, and money is power, and they use this power to control nations.

I think these 10 kings are so smart, and know we are on to them, that they try to put us on the wrong track by using Islam as a smoke screen, when it's the West themselves who are pushing for a NWO, and preparing everything for this reformation, and not the islamics.

The very fact that Obama is serving Islam, and employs islamics into his office, is a tactic, to get Islam on their side, and stir up the US citizens of an Islamic take-over threat.  They just keep stirring the pot.  Don't get caught into their trap.  It's the west I am ashamed to say, who are the bad guys and who will produce this one world leader called the false prophet.

Everything else you are saying, is straight from scripture itself, and everyword you have quoted I know where to find the scripture, so that's good brother, I know your intentions are good and true. Most of them here have a lot of knowlege.  I am very surprised, they are all geniune truth seekers and I have even learn't some things from reading their posts and conversations.

Greetings sister and yes all that i say comes from scripture, the only thing that i speculate is finding the anti-christ but as you will see all my information i get from scripture not from a man nor from a priest. For the bible interprets its self and it tells you what god is saying through many books and scriptures

Now i will tell you why i believe the leader of isis group is anti-christ. Know that i am not full of pride but i am doing all the lord commanded for it is written feed my sheep. I pray you listen and consider the words that are going to speaking unto you 

The 10 kings daniel and john seen in the visions are 10 kings that have no kingdom as of yet.

so we know that these kings are not any presidents or rulers of a nation for if they rule a nation they have kingdom. So we can say anti-christ spoken of by daniel.

lets look at the scriptures

revelations 17

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

now as daniel saith the anti-christ is coming from the ten horns as the 11th horn, yea even the little horn which became very great.

Daniel 7

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

so according to the vision of daniel the king when he comes into power is not going to have a kingdom and three kings which do not have kingdoms will be plucked up by the roots. So we know that those kings are not people like the current president or russian president etc for they have kingdoms

So how can this be, who can be kings that have no kingdom as of yet? Isnt a king a ruler? cant a king be a ruler of many people?

how is it that before bin laden was al qaeda leader? cant we say he was a king but didnt have a kingdom? for we know it will not be anyone who has a kingdom as of yet for that vile one will have all kingdoms into his hand except for the edom moab and the chief children of ammon

now here why i believe the man who is leader yea even king over his people(isis) is anti-christ.

Behold book of daniel 7 spoke of the 4 kings and nations daniel 8 spoke of the war with the first greece king and the persian empire it also spoke of that man yea even that king who will destroy gods people, who you may call anti-christ.

But daniel 11 is different. For daniel 11 is written as a timeline, and i believe it is talking about all that kings and kingdoms will do to the time of the end. It even tells in details all the anti-christ will do and even how he will come to power.

Lets take a look at daniel chapter 11

1 Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him.

2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

The fourth king of persia was a king named xerxes he was the richest king out of the four kings as well

he is even mentioned in the book of esther first chapter verse one to 3 i believe

Behold this was the grecopersian war daniel 11 was talking about and even in daniel 8 saying

Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.

4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

The two horns was the kings of media and persia and the he goat was the king of greece. For in those days persia had a kingdom the persian empire and greece defeated it and broke it.

Daniel 11 continues

3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

That mighty king was the first king of greece who i believe his name was King leonidas. There was a movie about this i believe but thus was what daniel 3 and 4 was speaking of

so as we see it went back that far. 

now lets continue

5 And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great dominion.

6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king’s daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.

7 But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:

8 And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.

9 So the king of the south shall come into his kingdom, and shall return into his own land.

10 But his sons shall be stirred up, and shall assemble a multitude of great forces: and one shall certainly come, and overflow, and pass through: then shall he return, and be stirred up, even to his fortress.

11 And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.

12 And when he hath taken away the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up; and he shall cast down many ten thousands: but he shall not be strengthened by it.

13 For the king of the north shall return, and shall set forth a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come after certain years with a great army and with much riches.

14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

now i do not know who all the kings of the south and north are in these verses above. the lord did not tell me but as you can see how the lord written these verses in a way where the kings of the north and south are each different people and a timeline going down starting from the greece and persian war.

So we can see the lord written it in a timeline form of way

Now here and understand for we shall continue daniel 11

15 So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand.

16 But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed.

17 He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.

18 After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him.

19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found.

i believe this king of the north is a king that does not have a kingdom as of yet. For the lord said he is a king but he did not make it clear if these kings all have kingdoms or not. I believe this king of the north the lord is refering to is the anti-christ

for what did The isis group do? they came and cast up sieged they mounted and they took most the fence cities

then he saith, he who comes against him shall do according to his own will.

the only person who came against the isis militants is the iraqi prime minister and the iraqi army

And did he not do according to his own will?

now look what it saith after. He shall stand in the glorious land which shall be destroyed by his hand.

Was not iraq destroyed while the iraqi prime minister was in power? For if you consume it,its like you devour it and if you devour it it is destroyed. for you cant eat the land but by his hand it can be consumed yea even destroyed.

now the next line talketh about the daugther of women shall not be for him. Who is the women of his land obeying? who are they marying? 

then the next line say he shall turn his face to the isles and take many. What is the iraqi prime minister doing? is he not turning to other nations for help against the militants? he called to america, russia, syria even sent bombs to the militants and was not able to stop them

then the next line saith, a prince of his own behalf shall caused the shame(reproach) offered by him to cease. Yet his own people want him to step down yet he is refusing now lets see what the other line says

Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found

forts definition means a permanent army post. so we can see there is going to be sometype of fighting when all these things shall be fulfilled. Is it not fighting going on in iraq. Then they say he shall stumble and fall and not be found.

IF THE IRAQI PRIME MINISTER FALLS FROM POWER THEN REMEMBER THESE SAYINGS.

for he did not fall yet but if these sayings are correct the iraqi prime minister will fall from power.

Now let us continue daniel 11 verse 20

Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

now according to the book of truth after him a raiser of taxes shall be in the glory of the kingdom which i believe is iraq. but then he says he shall be destroyed neither in anger nor in battle.

What if the raiser of taxes is not a man but a law. For the islamic state are enforcing The JIZYA law upon the people of mosul and jizya is a muslim tax for all non-muslims who meet certian expectations.

What if the book of truth was talking about that for it cant be destroyed in battle nor can it be killed in anger for it is not a man.

Now lets continue the scriptures and BEHOLD HEAR AND UNDERSTAND

DANIEL 11 CONTINUE FROM VERSE 21

And in his place there shall stand up a despised one, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall turn and come in quietly, and take the kingdom by flatteries.

22 And with the arms of a overflowing flood he shall sweep all before him, and they shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

now tell me did not his group sweep away all of the iraqi army? was not the iraqi army broken by him?

for the new living version of the bible intreprets verse 22 of daniel as "before him great armies will be swept away and also a covenant prince"

was not the iraqi arm swept away before the isis group yeah his group?

Now lets continue daniel chapter 11

23 And after the treaty was made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

24 He shall enter safely even upon the rich places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter  the prey, and spoil, and riches among them: yea, and he shall devise his plots against the strong holds, even for a time.

Is not the islamic state become stronger and stronger? did they not start off as a small people? alil branch out of al quada? They entered into iraq with 300 figthers i believe and now have over 10,000 fighters. Is not He becoming strong with a strong people?

Did The islamic state not scatter the riches and spoil among one another? they are making amillion dollars a day selling oil that they seized and stole and spoiled. They have gained over 1.5 billion dollars already in spoil(spoil meaning something stolen). In fact many fighter of syria are joining the islamic state because they said quote on quote( they have power and they have money why not?)

let us continue the scriptures Daniel 11. Now these things have not happened yet i believe and when YOU SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING KNOW THAT, HE IS FOR A SURETY THE LITTLE HORN DANIEL SPOKE OF.

25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall  devise plots against him.

26 Yea, those who have been eating his food shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.

27 And both these kings’ hearts in them shall be to do evil, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not succeed: for yet the end shall come at the time appointed.

28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall work, and he shall return to his own land.

29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

now daniel is about to talk about the death of the saints by his hand(the anti-christ)

30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have fury against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and give heed to those  forsake the holy covenant.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall defile the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination of the desolator.

32 And they that do wickedly against the covenant shall he ruining by flatteries: but the people that  know their God shall be strong, and do well.

33 And they that understand among the people shall teach many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

as we can see there will be some that will fall to try them. and some that will fall to make them white.

Now lets finish all of daniel 11 and this is all that man shall do

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall lift himself up, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall succeed till the fury is fulfilled:  that which is decreed shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his place shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 So he shall do well in the fortresses of the  strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall make known and he will multiply him in glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for a price.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

This is all he will do. and i tell you that man is here

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,226
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Themessenger2014,

A bit long to read & comment on, but I do agree with you that `that man is here` & right where you said - ISIS - Iraq, Syria & Jordan - 3 countries that will form an alliance under his hand. Things will move quick over the next few years & many people we be caught looking in the wrong direction.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Salty,

I think you misunderstood my reply.  I don't believe that at all.  My fault, I was just answering last Daze's next question re “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?"  I gave my explanation, which is my own personal opinion why I think it's refering to Babel.  Nothing to do with Rome.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Greetings to you to Messenger

Thank you for your reply.  I have considered all you have said, and will take it slow, but first I must ask you some questions;

Now i will tell you why i believe the leader of isis group is anti-christ. Know that i am not full of pride but i am doing all the lord commanded for it is written feed my sheep. I pray you listen and consider the words that are going to speaking unto you 

The 10 kings daniel and john seen in the visions are 10 kings that have no kingdom as of yet.

The 10 kings had no kingdom in Johns day, at the time of the prophecy, do you agree?  So it's not referring to now, but then.

so we know that these kings are not any presidents or rulers of a nation for if they rule a nation they have kingdom. So we can say anti-christ spoken of by daniel.

Please consider, the 10 kings were not ruling in Johns day.  The beast in Rev 13 coming out of the sea with the 7 heads and ten horns (this last kingdom, the 7th) has crowns on his 10 horns.  Crowns symbolises kings, or leaders of nations, so we cannot say it doesn't represent presidents, or rulers of nations, in fact, scripture clearly states they are kings in Rev 17.

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have receved no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

This power they receive comes from the dragon.  We cannot rule out that these kings are leaders of nations who have been appointed by Satan.  If there are 10 presidents/leaders all agreeing as one with the same agenda, then doesn't it make that union very powerful?  If they are all allies, and put their individual nations armies together, and their laws which they will make international, we end up with a very powerful union.

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

so according to the vision of daniel the king when he comes into power is not going to have a kingdom and three kings which do not have kingdoms will be plucked up by the roots. So we know that those kings are not people like the current president or russian president etc for they have kingdoms

The kingdom is already there, as this first beast in rev (10 kings) prepares the way for the 2nd beast (False Prophet), so the kingdom is there already ruling on it's own, just awaiting it's leader, to shoot out, then together they rule for a short space.

Regarding the three kings who are plucked up by the roots, to me means that maybe there were 13 to start with, because in the end, there is only 10. 

I know Satan always uses people to serve his purpose, when that purpose is accomplished, he happily disposes of them for he doesn't need them anymore.  The USA, working close to Britain is scheming for this NWO to come in.  They have set the whole system of the world up to bring this in, through laws, politics, education, religion, media, federal bankers, you name it.. They are obviously Satan's puppets, and the ones with the power at current.  I'm thinking these two would be one of the three to have their power taken away, for this is Satan's style, to use, then dispose.  No more use for them, he's reached his goal.  This is just my own personal speculation.

I would like to address your other points, but leave it here for now, so the post is not too long.

Hi Themessenger2014,

A bit long to read & comment on, but I do agree with you that `that man is here` & right where you said - ISIS - Iraq, Syria & Jordan - 3 countries that will form an alliance under his hand. Things will move quick over the next few years & many people we be caught looking in the wrong direction.

i do not know if jordan will be apart of his power. i believe jordan will be the only nation that escape but just watch and read and listen to the scriptures daily. i hope you do take the time to read the post as well

Greetings to you to Messenger

Thank you for your reply.  I have considered all you have said, and will take it slow, but first I must ask you some questions;

The 10 kings had no kingdom in Johns day, at the time of the prophecy, do you agree?  So it's not referring to now, but then.

Please consider, the 10 kings were not ruling in Johns day.  The beast in Rev 13 coming out of the sea with the 7 heads and ten horns (this last kingdom, the 7th) has crowns on his 10 horns.  Crowns symbolises kings, or leaders of nations, so we cannot say it doesn't represent presidents, or rulers of nations, in fact, scripture clearly states they are kings in Rev 17.

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have receved no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

This power they receive comes from the dragon.  We cannot rule out that these kings are leaders of nations who have been appointed by Satan.  If there are 10 presidents/leaders all agreeing as one with the same agenda, then doesn't it make that union very powerful?  If they are all allies, and put their individual nations armies together, and their laws which they will make international, we end up with a very powerful union.

The kingdom is already there, as this first beast in rev (10 kings) prepares the way for the 2nd beast (False Prophet), so the kingdom is there already ruling on it's own, just awaiting it's leader, to shoot out, then together they rule for a short space.

Regarding the three kings who are plucked up by the roots, to me means that maybe there were 13 to start with, because in the end, there is only 10. 

I know Satan always uses people to serve his purpose, when that purpose is accomplished, he happily disposes of them for he doesn't need them anymore.  The USA, working close to Britain is scheming for this NWO to come in.  They have set the whole system of the world up to bring this in, through laws, politics, education, religion, media, federal bankers, you name it.. They are obviously Satan's puppets, and the ones with the power at current.  I'm thinking these two would be one of the three to have their power taken away, for this is Satan's style, to use, then dispose.  No more use for them, he's reached his goal.  This is just my own personal speculation.

I would like to address your other points, but leave it here for now, so the post is not too long.

Well remember one thing about the scriptures. It defines it self. and how you are interpreting it is a way you could look at it but does the scriptures back up what you are saying?

Now i believe the same beast with 7 heads and ten horns in revelations is the same beast daniel was speaking about in chapter 7

and remember in johns day the 4th beast was not there as of yet. for if it was the end of the world would of been in johns day. but as we seeth it was not. The last beast that will be as strong as iron is here now. and once anti-christ is in full power then the kingdom will be in full power,

I do not know who these ten kings in johns day you speak of are. but i will say i do not believe those ten kings where the ten horns of the beast for it was the end would of came in johns day

and as you saith

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have receved no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

so we know the king coming king yea anti-christ will not have a kingdom at first but he will gain a kingdom as it is written in daniel 11. and the post i posted before this one tells it verse by verse

Sister please by all means address for this is what i was called to do and i shall do it

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I don't see where anyone even remotely suggested that.  Is it your purpose to sew discord, Salty?

You evidently didn't read everything sister said...

"I agree.  Do you then think that it's reasonable that there was also a "prince of Babylon" and a "prince of Rome" since those kingdoms are also part of the four beasts of Daniel 7?  If so, do you think its possible that the "prince of Rome" was cast into the abyss sometime in the first century or before to be held until his release in the last days fulfilling  “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?"

A "prince of Rome" cast into the abyss sometime in the first century? and then released in the last days?

What about that idea of a resurrection from the dead don't you understand? A few others here have that crazy kind of idea about the Antichrist, so sister is not alone.

As for what I come here to sew... it is God's Truth per His Holy Writ, not whatever wild idea that seems to pop into one's mind that don't know God's Word.

I'm the one who posted that, not Sister.  We were discussing Daniel 10 and the possibility of fallen angels, like the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece overseeing other kingdoms.  The "prince of Rome" reference is to a probable fallen angel that oversaw the Roman Empire.  Its not a reference to a human.  The text above that I highlighted in bold, is it really necessary?

How about sewing God's Truth in love?

"If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, "

I came to this forum to have open, meaningful discussions about prophecy.  I did not come here to an object of someone's arrogance.

I say this in all seriousness.

Wasn't me that missed her paragraph about a resurrected prince of Rome of the 1st century to come back for the end time events.

sister said:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Hi Salty,

I think you misunderstood my reply.  I don't believe that at all.  My fault, I was just answering last Daze's next question re “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction."?"  I gave my explanation, which is my own personal opinion why I think it's refering to Babel.  Nothing to do with Rome.

If you didn't mean it, then why did you think it and say it? ...