• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone.....

I agree Cross Reference......I am not going to post 6 feet of quotes LOL,,,,,,,     The temptation in the wilderness is also showing us how the devil had the audacity to try to  use the Scriptures in his manipulative way,by twisting the Word of God ,,,,only he was speaking to the Living Word,the Word made Flesh,,,Jesus did not have to validate His Authority or prove Who He is to the devil & would never have chosen an option given by satan(referring to the Angels)

Jesus did not entertain the devil or even give him the time of day ......He simply used the Written Word of God by the Authority given Him

......just wanted to add that,,,,,       Glory to God....Jesus is the Way,the Truth & the Life

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Blessings Everyone.....

I agree Cross Reference......I am not going to post 6 feet of quotes LOL,,,,,,,     The temptation in the wilderness is also showing us how the devil had the audacity to try to  use the Scriptures in his manipulative way,by twisting the Word of God ,,,,only he was speaking to the Living Word,the Word made Flesh,,,Jesus did not have to validate His Authority or prove Who He is to the devil & would never have chosen an option given by satan(referring to the Angels)

Jesus did not entertain the devil or even give him the time of day ......He simply used the Written Word of God by the Authority given Him

......just wanted to add that,,,,,       Glory to God....Jesus is the Way,the Truth & the Life

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks KwiK! I briefly remembered that of Satan you have astutley added to make sure we get the whole picture that we might see to understand what is expected of us who claim the Name of Jesus. Jesus, the man, our Brother, our role model for son-ship in the Father. . :)

Edited by Cross Reference

Blessings Cross

And they call me "Kwik"?You get it real fast!!!!!!Amen Brother! Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Cross

And they call me "Kwik"?You get it real fast!!!!!!Amen Brother! Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I have wrestled with the issues for many years. Sorry to say I paid a heavy price for it all I really didn't have to pay ___ but He knew what it was going to take.

I should have been a castoff many years ago.

Bless His Holy Name. He indeed is Faithful.

Thank you, My Brother.

Blessings Cross!

Heh,I know it well......whee would we bve without Jesus?hWell,duh?I would be on the express road to hell .......but not to go off topic ,I just wnt to let you know I am your"Sis"                                                                       LOL,,,,Love,Kwik

Blessings Cross!

Heh,I know it well......whee would we bve without Jesus?hWell,duh?I would be on the express road to hell .......but not to go off topic ,I just wnt to let you know I am your"Sis"                                                                       LOL,,,,Love,Kwik

Oh My, LOL!!!  Where would we be if we weren't informed of the "nature" of things. . . . ;)

Does everyone understand that what took the children of Israel 40 yrs to accomplish, Jesus did it in 40 days? This necessitates reading the account in Deuteronomy 6-8; Numbers 14:34, for an exposition of their journey from out of Egypt and into the promised land to compare it with Luke 4:1-14. See what you think . . :)

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hummm,  I see Israel spent 40 days scoping out the promised land and not being willing to do what God told them to do and spending 40 years in the desert for an entire generation to die off.....   I see Jesus spending 40 days in the desert fasting and praying and being tempted by Satan.....

I don't get the comparison...... 

Hummm,  I see Israel spent 40 days scoping out the promised land and not being willing to do what God told them to do and spending 40 years in the desert for an entire generation to die off.....   I see Jesus spending 40 days in the desert fasting and praying and being tempted by Satan.....

Then you obviously don't understand that every gift God gives is in promise form. Also it is obvious you didn't read my references.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Then you obviously don't understand that every gift God gives is in promise form. Also it is obvious you didn't read my references.

Read them all twice and that's why I responded...    might I ask what promise did God give Jesus in the desert???   Sometimes I can be dense.