chongjasmine

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

lol well I understand I'll have to rack up a few more posts till I can make make my own topic, which is really why I joined this forum. I have a lot of questions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

lol well I understand I'll have to rack up a few more posts till I can make make my own topic, which is really why I joined this forum. I have a lot of questions.

You just need one more post. I am eager for the questions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

If you believe the bible is the inspired word of God, and you read Revelation, then it says that Satan goes to the lake of fire for eternity.  I don't really see how there can be a debate.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

You just need one more post. I am eager for the questions.

lol well here it is! Thank you for that lovely comment which facilitated my 5th posting! :) I'm not sure how well received my questions will be, mostly I had some experiences that turned me to all this material but I have been struggling in some very core areas of the Bible. I also have some others things I feel like I need to get off my shoulders regarding a lot of issues and I think this will be a good forum to do it. Thank you for showing interest. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you believe the bible is the inspired word of God, and you read Revelation, then it says that Satan goes to the lake of fire for eternity.  I don't really see how there can be a debate.

Well, if you read through all the posts I think you will find that there really isn't much of a debate.....   but we all express our view on the question.

Most of us believe that is is as important to understand why we believe something.    This is a way for us to compare notes as to why.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

John   8:44  -  You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do.  He(satan) was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in truth, because there in "no truth" in                           him(satan).  When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he(satan) is a liar, and the father of it. 

John 10:10  - The thief comes only to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: "I am" come that they might have "life," and that they might have it more "abundantly."

I can see what Jesus says about satan and his angels that followed him, Jesus calls satan a liar and father of it, and a thief because he tries to take what is not his, and he is a killer, a deceiving murderer, does this sound like an eternity you would want  to live with?

And the abundant life Jesus promises is our life right here right now and eternally.  What is ours in eternity, is ours right here and right now, and no lying, thieving, murderer will get me to believe otherwise, because our Lord of Glory Jesus has given us His promise, and in Him there is only truth.  I trust in Him alone.  

I also see where satan chose to leave God, and have no part in Him, he made his own choice in who he is, he dishonored his own self and his followers also.

(Rev. 12:9)  speaks of satan as being the "deceiver of the whole world," so that tells me that even the ones that serve him are deceived.

We have a faithful and more than just Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus Christ our "Savior of the world." 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

God created us with free wills.

That means that at any point in history, Satan can choose to repent.

So my question is, if supposed today, Satan chose to repent, will God forgive him?

Personally, I believe God will forgive Satan. What about you?

Absolutely not. God has already judged and sentenced Satan and his angels to perish in the future "lake of fire". Keep readng.

God created us with free wills.

That means that at any point in history, Satan can choose to repent.

So my question is, if supposed today, Satan chose to repent, will God forgive him?

Personally, I believe God will forgive Satan. What about you?

Absolutely not. God has already judged and sentenced Satan and his angels to perish in the future "lake of fire". Keep readng.

If all the angels have been judged already   then why does Paul tell us that we will judge the angels.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

If all the angels have been judged already   then why does Paul tell us that we will judge the angels.

Not all the angels have been judged yet, only the angels that rebelled with Satan, and that did evil in the days of Noah have been (which these are locked up awaiting destruction even now; Jude 1). No one else has been judged and sentenced to perish yet.

Not all the angels have been judged yet, only the angels that rebelled with Satan, and that did evil in the days of Noah have been (which these are locked up awaiting destruction even now; Jude 1). No one else has been judged and sentenced to perish yet.

No, those locked up are just a couple of hundred who made whoopie with Adams Daughters.......   there are millions that rebelled with Satan that are still loose and with Satan affecting planet earth.