• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh,

cruel both with wrath and fierce anger,

to lay the land desolate:

and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light:

the sun shall be darkened in his going forth,

and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil,

and the wicked for their iniquity;

and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease,

and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms,

the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency,

shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

20 It shall never be inhabited,

neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation:

neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there;

neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there;

and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures;

and owls shall dwell there,

and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses,

and dragons in their pleasant palaces:

and her time is near to come,

and her days shall not be prolonged.

(KJV)

This is a prophecy that describes a Spiritual Judgment -- a Spiritual desolation -- that occurs near the end of the world. There is a Spiritual and literal translation to these verses. First comes the Spiritual Judgment, and then on the Last Day is the physical judgment. And judgment begins with the house of God and those within it.

Notice that the purpose of His wrath is to "lay the land desolate", which in the New Testament Era means a Spiritual desolation. Notice that He is to punish the wicked and proud worldly people.

Notice that a kingdom is being referred to, and not the whole world. Notice that this kingdom has become like Sodom, which was a society governed by the laws of men, and was therefore sympathetic to the weaknesses of the flesh. And so, they lived like animals in their manmade laws, and thereby denied God and His higher calling. Notice that this kingdom shall never regain its former glory, but for a time, until the Last Day, it is to be used to corral such a mindset of people.

And remember, judgment begins at the house of God, and all those within it.

Source: endtimesalert.com

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light:

(KJV)

This is a prophecy that describes a Spiritual Judgment -- a Spiritual desolation -- that occurs near the end of the world. There is a Spiritual and literal translation to these verses. First comes the Spiritual Judgment, and then on the Last Day is the physical judgment. And judgment begins with the house of God and those within it.

Notice that the purpose of His wrath is to "lay the land desolate", which in the New Testament Era means a Spiritual desolation. Notice that He is to punish the wicked and proud worldly people.

Notice that a kingdom is being referred to, and not the whole world. Notice that this kingdom has become like Sodom, which was a society governed by the laws of men, and was therefore sympathetic to the weaknesses of the flesh. And so, they lived like animals in their manmade laws, and thereby denied God and His higher calling. Notice that this kingdom shall never regain its former glory, but for a time, until the Last Day, it is to be used to corral such a mindset of people.

Completely wrong. God's judgment of wrath upon the last day of this world will indeed... be a literal, physical judgment, the mountains on earth will literally tremble and be moved out of their place, the heavens will melt (i.e., be changed), and all hills and valleys made straight. And all of man's works upon this earth will be burned up by God's consuming fire on that day (2 Pet.3:10).

Go read through 2 Pet.3 which describes previous destructions God brought upon this earth in past history, and tell me the next by fire is only some spiritual event! You clearly don't understand the power of our Heavenly Father and His Son.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0

(KJV)

Completely wrong. God's judgment of wrath upon the last day of this world will indeed... be a literal, physical judgment, the mountains on earth will literally tremble and be moved out of their place, the heavens will melt (i.e., be changed), and all hills and valleys made straight. And all of man's works upon this earth will be burned up by God's consuming fire on that day (2 Pet.3:10).

Go read through 2 Pet.3 which describes previous destructions God brought upon this earth in past history, and tell me the next by fire is only some spiritual event! You clearly don't understand the power of our Heavenly Father and His Son.

> I did say that. If you would read my reply carefully then you would see that a Spiritual Judgment occurs before the Last Day, which is the final physical Judgment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

What if this is exactly what is going on all around us already?

A message of doom and gloom to some is a message of hope to others. So God is going to judge his creation as he did Sodom. 8f you are a true follower of Christ no need to worry the angels will remove you first from harms way. Not a true follower...utoh...

(KJV)

> I did say that. If you would read my reply carefully then you would see that a Spiritual Judgment occurs before the Last Day, which is the final physical Judgment.

If you want to say it's both a spiritual judgment and a physical judgment at the same time upon the earth, then I agree. But they both are the same timing on the Day of The Lord, and not separate issues, like you're trying to split them. All the day of The Lord events will probably take no more than 'one hour' to come to pass, and then we are in Christ's Millennium.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

I have a message to tell and in all honesty I am scared to do so but I have to do it. Last night I told God it would be a true honor to be a messanger for him,I asked him if he has something to tell ppl to tell me what it is and i would speak it no matter what it is.

Well he answered but its not a happy one and i know that by giving this message ppl will assume I think Im a prophet, but let me stop you right there im not a prophet Im merely a messanger fulfilling his word to God. The messanger is not important but the message is.

The message Is Isaiah 13

Just a question. In scripture, when God gave a message and told the messenger to go tell, there was usually a specific audience the messenger was sent to. Is there a particular audience in mind? Saved or unsaved? A particular country?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0

(KJV)

If you want to say it's both a spiritual judgment and a physical judgment at the same time upon the earth, then I agree. But they both are the same timing on the Day of The Lord, and not separate issues, like you're trying to split them. All the day of The Lord events will probably take no more than 'one hour' to come to pass, and then we are in Christ's Millennium.

> You are guessing, and I am not. The given verses from Isaiah are parables that have a literal and a Spiritual message to them. When I read them with Spiritual eyes the first set of verses describe the Spiritual desolation, which is when God removes His Holy Spirit. The second set of verses clearly show that a period of time passes before the Last Day, which verse 22 makes this clear.

After the time of the Spiritual desolation, which continues to the Last Day, then comes the physical and literal translation of Isaiah 13 with final destruction of all physical things as we know them.

I realize this is a lot different than the Antichrist Translation of Scriptures, but this is not something that should be quickly disregarded. If you look at the verses and consider what I said then it can be seen.

And the 1000 years taken from the Revelation of Jesus Christ is in parable form, but you are reading it literally, which is wrong. If you are going to read that verse literally then you must read all of the other verses in that chapter literally.

> You are guessing, and I am not. The given verses from Isaiah are parables that have a literal and a Spiritual message to them. When I read them with Spiritual eyes the first set of verses describe the Spiritual desolation, which is when God removes His Holy Spirit. The second set of verses clearly show that a period of time passes before the Last Day, which verse 22 makes this clear.

After the time of the Spiritual desolation, which continues to the Last Day, then comes the physical and literal translation of Isaiah 13 with final destruction of all physical things as we know them.

I realize this is a lot different than the Antichrist Translation of Scriptures, but this is not something that should be quickly disregarded. If you look at the verses and consider what I said then it can be seen.

And the 1000 years taken from the Revelation of Jesus Christ is in parable form, but you are reading it literally, which is wrong. If you are going to read that verse literally then you must read all of the other verses in that chapter literally.

I'm guessing? You're being belligerent.

Isaiah 13:4-6

The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of His indignation, to destroy the whole land.

Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

That event right there is the day of Christ's second coming on the day of The Lord. It is the battle of Armageddon which is the event of the Gog/Magog armies that come upon Israel on that LAST DAY being destroyed, literally! The fire, brimstone, and great hail weighing a talent (70-120 lbs.) will not be some mere spiritual event. Other parts of that Isa.13 chapter were historical, when God brought the destruction of geographical Babylon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jesse

Fire heart.

You must sound the trumpet to warn your bro/sis.

Or the blood will be on you.

Yes the wrath of God is coming to the wicked.

The king of the Medes(iran). will come cross the euphrates and all his dominion.

This will be the 3rd ww. the 6th trumpet. Iranians are shi'it muslems ,and the dome of the rock

is shi'it..but I think all muslems will join in the war,against the king of the north,the nwo.

We need not worry about isis,or isad or whatever.

Armageddon will only take one day.

jesse.