Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

By that you are literally removing the 'five foolish virgins' out of our Lord Jesus parable warning about the ten virgins.

There will be deceived brethren that truly believe on Jesus Christ, and it will comprise whole congregations who will listen to their elders and pastors tell them that the coming Pseudo-Christ is our Lord Jesus. Just as how many blindly follow what they are taught in Churches that allow charlatans to creep in and guide them, those sheep are not recognizing The True Shepherd's voice.

And based on what our Lord Jesus taught about the tribulation events, the number of deceived brethren will be in a majority.

I suggest you make a decision who you will listen to and heed in our near future, especially when the Pseudo-Christ shows up. In that time there will only be One valid True Voice to listen to, that being the Voice of our Heavenly Father through His Son by The Holy Spirit revealing His Word of Truth.

I'm curious as to what you think about the mark, whether receiving it seals one's fate with no possibility of repentance.  I'm of the persuasion that receiving the mark is an act, the initial act, of pseudo-Christ worship but that someone can realize that they made an error, repent, and discontinue worshiping him.  Granted, the vast majority will be blinded by the delusion.  I was dogpiled in a different forum for suggesting the possibility of someone repenting after receiving the mark.  Thoughts?

Edit: after I posted this, I got to thinking that this should probably be a thread of its own.  I'll start one shortly.

Edited by Last Daze

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

And your garment question;  This was perplexing for the Mormons, so when they took a bath, they kept one arm in a sleeve of their garment and then put it in another garment and then washed the other side.  Not be be unclothed.

What would happen if you died in a bathtub, is that person going to hell, because they did not have their garment on.  Mormon's took it seriously.  They could lose their salvation if they died unclothed.

In Christ

Montana Marv

What 'garment question' was that you speak of?

The only thing I spoke of was what our Lord Jesus said in Rev.16:15 to His Church, warning them to keep their 'garments' because He comes "as a thief". The "garments" He was speaking of represent the garments of His Salvation. He uses it there as an symbol to point directly to His Promised Salvation. Thus that "garments" is pointing to something very literal, i.e., one's Salvation through Christ Jesus, but not in relation to any Mormon thing.

And obviously, the Mormon religion (of which I do not belong to) began long after our Lord Jesus said that in Rev.16:15 through His Apostle John.

But go to that coming Pseudo-Christ when he comes, and he is coming prior to our Lord Jesus gathering us, then I can guarantee you will lose... your shirt, cloak, garment, or whatever you want to call it.

If you think I'm wrong with my explanation of the actual meaning of "as a thief" by our Lord Jesus and His Apostles, then you might want to read the latter section of Matt.24 again, where our Lord goes into detail about remaining on watch for His coming. That is one of the chapters where He warned of that coming Pseudo-Christ.

Salty

This garment question has nothing to do with the Church.  This is from your post is #131. 

Likewise in Rev.16:15 Jesus is giving that same kind of warning. It's those who will not 'watch' to keep their 'garments' that His coming will be "as a thief" upon, not His faithful Church that will continue to make a stand for Him waiting for His return to end the coming tribulation.

This garment question goes back to the 4th Bowl - The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire.  They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent of what they had done.  So where do you see the Church here (they refused to repent). The heat index is very high.  People needed to keep a garment near if they were to be exposed outside.  Inside they were most likely naked.

The thief (ten virgins) has to do with the Rapture, not the Second Coming which we know happens shortly after the end of the 70th Week.  And after Armageddon.  This we know.  It is in Scripture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I'm curious as to what you think about the mark, whether receiving it seals one's fate with no possibility of repentance.  I'm of the persuasion that receiving the mark is an act, the initial act, of pseudo-Christ worship but that someone can realize that they made an error, repent, and discontinue worshiping him.  Granted, the vast majority will be blinded by the delusion.  I was dogpiled in a different forum for suggesting the possibility of someone repenting after receiving the mark.  Thoughts?

Edit: after I posted this, I got to thinking that this should probably be a thread of its own.  I'll start one shortly.

Salty

This garment question has nothing to do with the Church.  This is from your post is #131. 

Likewise in Rev.16:15 Jesus is giving that same kind of warning. It's those who will not 'watch' to keep their 'garments' that His coming will be "as a thief" upon, not His faithful Church that will continue to make a stand for Him waiting for His return to end the coming tribulation.

This garment question goes back to the 4th Bowl - The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire.  They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent of what they had done.  So where do you see the Church here (they refused to repent). The heat index is very high.  People needed to keep a garment near if they were to be exposed outside.  Inside they were most likely naked.

The thief (ten virgins) has to do with the Rapture, not the Second Coming which we know happens shortly after the end of the 70th Week.  And after Armageddon.  This we know.  It is in Scripture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Here's the "garments" idea I was referring to from what our Lord Jesus warned us, His Church, within the 6th vial timing...

Rev.16

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

That's the matter we were speaking about in the previous posts about the time of the Pseudo-Christ and how many brethren will be deceived. We know that Rev.16:15 verse can only... be to believers of His Church, because He was talking about keeping your Salvation while waiting on His coming. Notice He does not say those are completely lost who don't watch and thus lose their "garments" of Salvation. Instead He said those will "walk naked" in shame, which is in the spiritual sense.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Salty

In Christ

Montana Marv

Here's the "garments" idea I was referring to from what our Lord Jesus warned us, His Church, within the 6th vial timing...

Rev.16

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

That's the matter we were speaking about in the previous posts about the time of the Pseudo-Christ and how many brethren will be deceived. We know that Rev.16:15 verse can only... be to believers of His Church, because He was talking about keeping your Salvation while waiting on His coming. Notice He does not say those are completely lost who don't watch and thus lose their "garments" of Salvation. Instead He said those will "walk naked" in shame, which is in the spiritual sense.

Salty

That is really nonsense;  We cannot loose our Salvation according to John 10:27-30 - My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fathers hand.  I and the Father are one.  Jesus has sheep (Us) and they/we follow Him,  How can they then be deceived if they follow Jesus?  Impossible.

Those who are deceived by the A/C are non believing Israel, many of whom are/will be His elect.  These are not Christians (The Bride follows Christ).  No where in Scripture does it say the Bride follows anyone else.  No one can take the Bride/Us out of the Fathers hand.  No one can take the Bride/Us out of Jesus Christ's hand.

If someone is deceived, it is not the Bride.  We have already been purchased out of the marketplace of sin by Christ.  We have been redeemed, How then can we be deceived?

In Christ

Montana marv

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Maybe some may need to recalculate events on Ezekiel 38/39 here is a truth Ezekiel 39 happens first then  chapter 38 :brightidea: .  Ah now its clear. Learning the old books helps in understanding because knowing them helps in that Christ fulfilling all things.

Salty : as for time speeding up and prophecies fulfilling. stars, solar systems as such are electrical systems that the Most High has created now if you just increase power to any motor it runs faster  a star also. In doing this all clocks on earth will run fast even atomic, crystal all clocks nobody will know but yet it happens. So are you getting 8 hours sleep as before ?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

Salty

In Christ

Montana Marv

Rev.16

Salty

That is really nonsense;  We cannot loose our Salvation according to John 10:27-30 - My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fathers hand.  I and the Father are one.  Jesus has sheep (Us) and they/we follow Him,  How can they then be deceived if they follow Jesus?  Impossible.

Those who are deceived by the A/C are non believing Israel, many of whom are/will be His elect.  These are not Christians (The Bride follows Christ).  No where in Scripture does it say the Bride follows anyone else.  No one can take the Bride/Us out of the Fathers hand.  No one can take the Bride/Us out of Jesus Christ's hand.

If someone is deceived, it is not the Bride.  We have already been purchased out of the marketplace of sin by Christ.  We have been redeemed, How then can we be deceived?

In Christ

Montana marv

I wonder what kind of deception you are talking about here? The truth is most of the church is in some kind of deception to some degree or another. The very fact that we have so many denominations says we are deceived to some extent. If you listen to this "ultimate grace" nonsense that is growing rapidly these days, you know they are deceived.

What if a believer CHOOSES to just walk right out of the Father's hand? We came in by an act of our will - so what if someone wills to walk away from God?  What if someone gets deep enough into sin they just wish to remain? What if a believer just won't let go of unforgiveness?

What if a believer just wants to remain in a certain lifestyle God hates? (I could go on and on.)

Do WE as believers have any say in this?

LAMAD

Salty

In Christ

Montana Marv

Rev.16

Could the "garmet" be the blood of Jesus that washes away sins? Without the blood covering, God would see the sins and so would "walk naked"  - all sins being seen.

LAMAD

So what do you read in YOUR bible, between the 7th vial and His coming in chapter 19? Most bibles include chapters 17 & 18, covering TIME after the 7th vial has ended the week, before Jesus comes in chapter 19. We read of the destruction of Babylon, then in chapter 19, we read of the marriage and supper. So when you write:

"with Christ's coming on the "day of the Lord", and that's to occur at the end of that 3.5 years, completing the "one week" of Dan.9:27"

Just know that is ERROR. Christ will NOT come at the end of the last 3 1/2 years. The bible does not say He does. That is human reasoning with no scripture to back it. Jesus will CERTAINLY come after the last 3 1/2 years, but not ON the last day. There will be TIME for the marriage and supper in heaven, and the destruction of Babylon, the city of Jerusalem on earth.

Then, AFTER the marriage and supper, Jesus will get on His white horse and return to earth.

Jesus returns On the 7th Vial. That's why within the 6th Vial timing He warned His Church that He comes "as a thief", and then the next event is the battle of Armageddon, per Rev.16. 2 Thess.2 reveals the Antichrist is destroyed with the 'brightness' of Jesus' coming, and that's when the Antichrist's reign will end, which is the end of the Rev.13 42 months the dragon is given to reign. This is really easy, but you obviously have it mixed up.

So you are going to be someone that misses the marriage and supper? There are many on this forum that will miss it. If you desire to ignore what Jesus said, you certainly can.  He said "immediately after." You wish to just take "immediately" and ignore the "after." It is impossible to come "after" and "on" at the same time.

Coming "as a thief" means coming at a time NO ONE KNOWS. If He came on the 7th vial, which ends the week, and which will be 1260 days from the abomination, EVERYONE would know when He would come, and it would not be as a thief. Do you really understand that a thief comes when no one is suspecting?

Do you imagine that what is written in chapters 17 & 18 take NO TIME?  WAKE UP! How long do you think it would take for the combined armies of ten nations to arrive in Israel and begin to take the city of Jerusalem? How long do you think it will take for the marriage and supper? That will not be an instant event, and it cannot begin until the Old Testament saints have risen, which will happen at the 7th vial. The marriage MUST wait for them, for they are the guests.

Did you not notice that the beginning of the 42 months of the reign of the antichrist is given last, after the time of fleeing and protection, after the time of the two witnesses and after the 42 months of trampling? Does it not make sense then that his 42 months of authority will end last, exactly as John has written it? People can begin counting when they see the two witnesses arrive (11:3). They can begin counting when the man of sin with His armies arrive in Jerusalem (11:1-2). They can begin counting when they see the abomination. (11:15)(the 7th trumpet is sounded in heaven to mark the abomination on earth.) These counts will all end on or very near the 7th vial that ends the week. If Jesus came then, He could not come as a thief. However, John shows us very plainly that He will remain in heaven for the marriage and supper after the week has ended. NO ONE will know how long He will remain in heaven after the 7th vial has ended the week. This is what is written.

"the next event is the battle of Armageddon, per Rev.16."

Why do you move the battle of Armageddon from chapter 19, where John wrote it, to chapter 16 in your immagination?

Axiom on Revelation:

ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL be proven wrong.

Your theory will certianly be proven wrong. This may be a novel idea for you, but why not just leave things in the order John wrote them? The 70th week ends at the 7th vial, in chapter 16.  Jesus returns in chapter 19, "immediately after" the tribulation. There are events and TIME between these two chapters.

LAMAD

In 1 Thess.5, the next chapter after Apostle Paul had explained Christ's coming and gathering of the Church, he showed that Christ's coming is not to be a surprise to the faithful in Christ's Church.

1 Thess.5

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

So why are you wrongly thinking Christ's coming is supposed to be a surprise upon His Church, because Apostle Paul said just the opposite?

Yet that is exactly the kind of "darkness" Apostle Paul was speaking of in 1 Thess.5:4. How exactly?

Apostle Paul gave this warning in 2 Cor.11 about the "another Jesus". It's what he was talking about there too to those in Christ's Church.

But you say we who are not in "darkness" about these things are in trouble for not accepting that Pre-trib Rapture theory devised by charlatans and the deceived who follow them?

Your theories are so wet, I have put on boots to answer this.

Jesus' pretrib coming will not be a surprise to His bride, because we will be EXPECTING Him. And we will be watching for Him. However. Posttribers and those walking in darkess will not be expecting Him so will be caught totally be surprise. What will they get? "Sudden destruction" that will come on ALL left behind. What will those WATCHING get? They will get raptured, and "get to live together with Him" in heaven.

I know why you think that, it's because of who you've been listening to, charlatans that trick souls with their pre-trib rapture ideas. In Ezek.13 God said He is against the pastors that preach for His people to fly to save their souls.

Yet we KNOW Enoch and ELijah flew. It is scriptural. Ever sing that song. "I'll Fly Away?"

I don't listen to charlatans. I study my bible.

Look at what Paul said again in that 1 Thess.5:4 verse. He showed the coming of the day of the Lord, which is when Jesus returns, will be as a thief, but to whom? To those in 'darkness'. The true faithful of Christ's servants who wait for His return are not... in darkness that that day should overtake us 'as a thief'.

Exactly: His bride will be WATCHING for His pretrib coming. This does not mean they know when He will come, for "no man knows." But we will be expecting Him.

You must learn to differentiate the bride from the church, because much of the "church" will be left behind at His pretrib coming. You will not be expecting His pretrib coming, so will not be watching, and will be left behind. ONLY those left behind will have to "make a stand" during the days of great tribulation.

"But wait a minute", you might say, "that all goes against what Jesus said that no man knows the day or hour"! Very correct that no man knows the day or hour of Christ's coming.. We don't know the day nor the hour, we, His Faithful Church, only know the events to occur leading up... to His return which He and His Apostles gave us, and not the specific day or hour of His return.

Yes, we are watching the events of today closely, such as the 4 blood red moons. They will probably turn out to be the final fulfillment of the Joel 2 prophecy. Since that is the start of the TRUE "day of the Lord," I believe the pretrib rapture is very close.

Of course for those left behind, they can watch as easy trumpet judgement comes, then see the abomination take place. Then most of them will either take the mark or lose their life. The ONLY way to heaven and to the marriage and supper will be the pretrib rapture or losing one's head.

Have you really ever wondered why the Pre-trib Rapture Churches don't teach Christ's and His Apostle's warnings about a specific coming Pseudo-Christ to Jerusalem to play God The Son? Since the basis of their Pre-trib secret Rapture theory is that the Church is raptured prior to the tribulation, they have to say that Pseudo-Christ event is for the Jews, and not upon Christ's Church. How convenient.

Does the truth bother you? Actually, I DO teach about the coming Beast and False Prophet. But the truth is, the Bride will be in heaven and will not be concerned with the Beast. In fact, and in truth, it is the JEWS still expecting their Messiah's first coming.

If the believer is not aware per Scripture like Matt.24:23-26 from our Lord Jesus that a Pseudo-Christ is to come first to deceive, then they may well be deceived by that false one coming in the role of Christ, and truly think he is our Lord Jesus, when that one will be a FAKE. Brethren that are taken in by that deception, in that kind of spiritual 'darkness', will already think Jesus has returned, and everything is just hunky-dory.

What is far more scary: those left behind will be faced with terrible thirst, hunger, and fear of losing their head. Many may take the easy way out and take the mark. This is the REAL danger, not your fantacy. NO true believer will be deceived. READ YOUR BIBLE! Your theory is all wet! Do you really think a true believer would think their God would be behind such murder? Only a demon possessed person would think they were doing God a favor by murdering a believer.

Yet when our True Lord Jesus Christ returns later to destroy that Pseudo-Christ, what emotion will overcome those deceived brethren in darkness? Jesus' coming to them will be just how a thief takes one by surprise breaking into one's house at midnight. Those deceived brethren will be taken totally by surprise, because they will have thought Jesus had already returned, when they instead fell into deception by believing the Pseudo-Christ is Jesus.

Complete myth: human imagination with no scripture to back it.

Why don't you just study your bible and believe it? Jesus did not include Luke 21:36 just to fill in space. It was just for YOU and others like you. Just go ahead and ignore that verse - and wait and see your outcome.

LAMAD

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

What if a believer CHOOSES to just walk right out of the Father's hand? We came in by an act of our will - so what if someone wills to walk away from God?  What if someone gets deep enough into sin they just wish to remain? What if a believer just won't let go of unforgiveness?

What if a believer just wants to remain in a certain lifestyle God hates? (I could go on and on.)

Do WE as believers have any say in this?

LAMAD

Did someone finally settle the free will vs. predestination debate?  I missed it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Rev.16

Salty

In Christ

Montana marv

My meaning is this. The "garments" are a reference to what our Lord Jesus said earlier in Revelation:

Rev.3

4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white: for they are worthy.

5 He that overcometh , the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.

The "garments" represent His Salvation Promise by Faith which is a free gift. But we still have to "overcome" by staying in Him to be of the "first resurrection" that will reign with Him in His "thousand years", i.e., the "first resurrection". The five foolish virgins in His parable of the ten virgins will not reign with Him during that period, but I believe they will be saved at the end of the thousand years. During the Millennium those five foolish virgins will "walk naked" spiritually and be in probation because of falling away.

Thus like He said there in Rev.3, those already promised "garments" CAN be "defiled" IF the believer allows it and becomes deceived to fall away. That's why He said for that Church at Sardis there were but "a few names" there that had not defiled their garments and will "walk with Him", which means to reign with Him for the thousand years. Because of Scripture like this I do not adhere to the OSAS doctrine of men.

I realize the pre-trib school teaches OSAS pretty much, and that they treat the Rev.16:15 Scripture as applying to Israel during the tribulation. But it is not to the unbelieving who have yet to accept His Salvation Promise by Faith, which gives the promise of those "garments" in the future (Ezek.44 about the Zadok, what they wear is given in detail there). Per what He said to those at the Church of Sardis about those "garments", we know that is meant for His Church, and not the unbeliever.

Per His parable of the ten virgins, remember He closes the door on the five foolish virgins. The timing He gave within that parable is for the very end of this world, the eleventh hour before midnight that represents the day of His coming. For His Church in this last generation today, He gave a special warning to not be deceived, because of the coming Pseudo-Christ working a level of wonders and miracles on earth to deceive that has never happened before on earth, nor will ever again.