Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I ask this because I really don't know.....    what percent of the population in Israel are actually religious...  How many are Christian?  I can't believe I don't know that but I don't...

I'd say less than 1% are Christian.

As for how many are religious, it depends on what your definition of religious is. Does it mean people who punch a clock going to synagogue every week, or what?

I'm not sure how to answer that....  I think people who really believe and follow the laws as much as they can without a temple.    I guess a better question would be how many are secular....   just relate to their Jewishness but not involved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

can Gods presences ever be in the temple until Jesus returns.....  I don't think I've ever pondered that.

Is not God's presence always on the site of the Temple? That's why nobody has ever been permitted to build any other place of worship to false gods on that very spot.

But....isn't the Dome of the Rock built on that spot?  That would be a place of worship of a false god.

The Dome of the Rock is not on that spot. It's next to it.

It's not so much that God's presence is there (although it probably is), it's that God has reserved that spot for himself until the 3rd Temple is built. Nobody has ever been allowed to build a temple to false gods on that spot. Even Herod's false temple was next to it but not on it. People have walked over the spot but false worship has been prevented from happening there.

The exception will be the Tribulation where Satan will be allowed to claim the spot for seven years.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

What a good discussion.

Now where does it say that the temple that the Anti-Christ sets himself up in has to be on Mount Moriah?

Also where does it say that the third temple has to be built before the Millennium?  (I agree with you Spock on that)

Inferencing I suppose-

These future events will happen:

- the abomination of desolation

- resuming of sacrifices

Seems to me you need a temple for those two things. I know you think they already have one, but I don't see that, so, it seems one will be provided that will allow for animal sacrifices, red heifer and all that good stuff.

So, when did Israel return to the Old Covenant? When did the sacrifces for sin begin. Where are the Red calves without blemish?

Israel, as a people/nation, is still obligated to the Mosaic covenant. That hasn't changed since Israel received the Mosaic covenant. They are not always obedient, and there have been other times when sacrifices were not possible (Babylonian exhile), but Israel is still obligated. 

On the side, they do have a red heifer.

The nation of Israel has not returned to the OT Covenant. Being obligated does not mean practicing. There is no sacrifice for sin happening now as there is no Temple that has been accepted by GOD. It has not been built yet and will not be built where the Temple Mount mosque stands. Jews can't even pray there and there are riots by the Arabs everytime they try.

The Mosque is not where the Temple was. They can build a temple next to the mosque. Who cares if Muslims riot anyway? They won't be in a position to riot after the Ezekiel 38 war.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

Fact - Jerusalem has a temple / synagogue. They have a red heifer. They have the utensils. They are training up their priests. 

The time is closer than we think.

Hi Spock,

Fact - Jerusalem has a temple / synagogue. They have a red heifer. They have the utensils. They are training up their priests. 

Will the red heifer live long enough though?

`How long will the vision about the regular sacrifice apply .....` (Dan. 8: 13)

The red heifer or another will eventually be sacrificed.

Guest shiloh357

Hi Spock,

Fact - Israel does not have a temple.  Synagogues and temples are not interchangeable concepts. You are trying to claim that the Knesset is the end time temple and that is simply not the truth.   You are mistaken in your assumptions.

We will see Shiloh 357

Guest shiloh357

We will see Shiloh 357

No, the facts are already out there.  I have shown in previous posts why your approach to this is mistaken.