IGNORED

The Final Beast Kingdom may not be global

Spock

same word is used in Matthew 24:14 where it says that the Gospel will be preached unto all the world....    same Greek word.    So are we going to change doctrine as to who is going to be preached to.

I'm not telling you or anyone what to think or what conclusions to draw. Everyone has to do their own homework and figure it out for themselves. It's worth more to you that way, not when someone spoon feeds it to you.

Can't you tell I'm a teacher.

:thumbsup:

lol

The Gospel Spelled Out For All To Hear

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. Revelation 14:6-7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Rev 13:6-9

7 And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

NASB

sounds like the same group of people to me Joe...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I have been learning that splitting hairs over the use of one word over another is truly a fruitless endavor. I have been studying the English language and doing comparison/contrast to other languages only to find that the dynamics of the Ebglish language give us more ways to say the exact same thing using wotds that look and sound completely different.

Paraphrasing....... most people I talk with don't like that in a Bible.

Strange to me. Jesus spoke in parables to teach but yet people get touchy if you use paraphrase. Paraphrases can be found in the bible itself yet people will not accept paraphrasing.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I have been learning that splitting hairs over the use of one word over another is truly a fruitless endavor. I have been studying the English language and doing comparison/contrast to other languages only to find that the dynamics of the Ebglish language give us more ways to say the exact same thing using wotds that look and sound completely different.

Strange to me. Jesus spoke in parables to teach but yet people get touchy if you use paraphrase. Paraphrases can be found in the bible itself yet people will not accept paraphrasing.

It depends what you mean by a paraphrase. I see a paraphrase as a honest attempt to repeat the meaning of what somebody as said before but it's not an exact quote because it's not identical 'word for word'.

One of the most famous Biblical paraphrases is "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" but it's a honest paraphrase because it does not change what the meaning of the original quote in the slightest.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I know many of us believe the rule of antichrist and satan after the abomination of desolation will be global (world wide) which obviously includes the USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, China, New Zealand, Greenland.....you get my point.

For a long time I have shaken my head and said to myself, "Spock, I don't think so!" (Yeah, I talk to myself like that.

"All" or "everyone" or "the whole world" doesn't necessarily have to mean that.

Could it mean something else, something less than ALL as we know it?

Does the bible always mean ALL when it says ALL?

Please please read this link. It is not long, but very informative. I'm sure you know where I am going.

We can discuss this and add to it, but first, please read the link.

http://www.sevenempires.com/prophecy/the_middle_east.htm

Okay, now, let me have what you are thinking.

Spock here

1 Peter 2:13-17

King James Version (KJV)

13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

According to these verses, I'd say that we should not talk bad about any empire.  Authority is God given.  We must not question it.  Turn your brain off if that's what it takes.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

It depends what you mean by a paraphrase. I see a paraphrase as a honest attempt to repeat the meaning of what somebody as said before but it's not an exact quote because it's not identical 'word for word'.

One of the most famous Biblical paraphrases is "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" but it's a honest paraphrase because it does not change what the meaning of the original quote in the slightest.

Kjv

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

My paraphrase:

Jesus stood up after the continued to ask him and answered them by saying "allow the sinless among you throw the initial rock at her".

The paraphrase stands as long as it grasps the truth of what was being said.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Sounds pretty global to me...

Rev.13:3-8

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.