IGNORED

Where is the Body of Christ in the Millennium?

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,201
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

But don`t you see the contradiction. In the Millennium Christ is ruling with the rod of iron, & if nations don`t obey there will be no rain which leads to plagues. (Zech. 14: 17 - 19) Thus it can`t be the `new earth`, the time when the New Jerusalem comes down.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Hi Onelight,

I could share what I believe but I am trying it this way, for people to be able to back up what they believe. And this topic is not so easy as people think.

Allow me to ask then, would that include those who were beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, and the 144,000 sealed, since they are in Him?

Also Spock,

Where on earth did you get that picture? :happyhappy: Do you really want to live for eternity in a floating box? Sorry to be laughing but it really is quite comical & sad to think that we have all the wonders here on earth then in eternity we are all in this prison-like box. Do you see what I mean?

Hope I haven`t offended you Spock, for I do enjoy your comments.

Hi OneLight,

Good questions. Yes I believe the Rev. 20: 4 (beheaded) people are in the Millennium. However I do not see the 144,000 priests in the Millennium. Different groups are in Christ, in His care, under His authority, but will be given different responsibilities in different realms. Hebrews shows us that there are different groups under Christ`s authority -

`you have come to ...the general assembly & church of the first-born who are enrolled in heaven.....& to the spirits of just men made perfect.` (Heb. 12: 23) 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Marilyn,

Better?

24fjs79.jpg

Hi OneLight,

Good questions. Yes I believe the Rev. 20: 4 (beheaded) people are in the Millennium. However I do not see the 144,000 priests in the Millennium. Different groups are in Christ, in His care, under His authority, but will be given different responsibilities in different realms. Hebrews shows us that there are different groups under Christ`s authority -

`you have come to ...the general assembly & church of the first-born who are enrolled in heaven.....& to the spirits of just men made perfect.` (Heb. 12: 23)

How would you explain Revelation 14:1-5 if you don't believe they will be with Christ during the tribulation?

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Amazing Spock,

You really do well. :41: Now is that over the `new earth,` or the old one in the Millennium?

Hi OtherLight,

Wonderful scripture explaining that these are the firstfruits of Israel. They serve Christ as priests on Mount Zion, (Rev. 14: 1) And Hebrews tells us where that is

`But you have come to Mount Zion & to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem.`  (Heb. 12: 22) 

Hi OtherLight,

Wonderful scripture explaining that these are the firstfruits of Israel. They serve Christ as priests on Mount Zion, (Rev. 14: 1) And Hebrews tells us where that is

`But you have come to Mount Zion & to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem.`  (Heb. 12: 22)

Are you ignoring the fact that they go where ever the Lamb goes? Also, where in scripture does it say they are the first fruits of Israel?

Hi OneLight,

Firstly - the 144,000 are from every tribe in Israel. (Rev. 7) Then God says also that they are `first fruits to God & to the Lamb.` (Rev. 14: 4) That looks clearly to me as they are First fruits from Israel.

Secondly - `These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes.`  (Rev. 14: 4) The Lord does not have 144,000 people physically following Him all over the universe etc. It means, (just like us) that they obey all that He says & tells them to do.