IGNORED

Where is the Body of Christ in the Millennium?

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Onelight,

That was quite a surprise to me. Do you mean that Jesus does not have His glorified body now? What about when He told Thomas to touch His hands? And then the disciples saw Him bodily go up into the heavens. By His Holy Spirit He is omnipresent however I still believe He has His glorified body too. Can you elaborate? Thank you.

Defending the name,

You have quite a lot of points there, so will get back to you in a while.

Edited by Marilyn C

Hi Defending the Name,

I must say I was very pleased to read your comment - `There seems to be an agenda to have Jesus reign on earth.` I do agree with you.

Now after reading your note above I wonder if you would clarify this for me - Do you believe that everyone who has turned to God (pre & post cross) will all be in the New Jerusalem & that there will be no more earth?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Defending the Name,

I must say I was very pleased to read your comment - `There seems to be an agenda to have Jesus reign on earth.` I do agree with you.

Now after reading your note above I wonder if you would clarify this for me - Do you believe that everyone who has turned to God (pre & post cross) will all be in the New Jerusalem & that there will be no more earth?

The reaping of the great harvest of God commenced when Christ arose and opened the tombs of the Old Covenant Saints and took them with him into their heavenly promised land New Jerusalem.

The entire new covenant age until the end encompasses the reaping of the great harvest of God, where the faithful who die in The Lord will not sleep, but will in a twinkling of an eye be changed into the second man from heaven, that is the post resurrection form. Therefore the living shall not prevent those who have passed from this earthly life from being immediately raised.

This is why Jesus said some standing here will not taste death if they happen to be alive to witness the Son of Man entering into his heavenly kingdom that was prophesied in Daniel 2:44. Saint Paul also comforted the recipients of his letters that they will not sleep but will be raised in a twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet call upon death of the flesh. Also in John's revelation the following declaration was made:

Revelation 14:13

Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.

The above declaration is in sequence to the following events:

1) Christ the forerunner to the resurrection of the dead

2) the first fruits (144,000) who are the Old Covenant Saints who were asleep in Abraham's Bosom (paradise)

Revelation 14:3-4

3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

In sequence after the first fruits are the first to be reaped from the great harvest of God, then followed in sequence the angel messages are as follows:

3) The everlasting gospel goes out to the gentile nations of the world

Revelation 14:6

6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

4) Babylon is fallen

5) Message of warning to those still living in the flesh

Revelation 14:9

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

6) God the Holy Spirit declares the commencement of the resurrection of the dead

Revelation 14:13

13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

The vision of heaven after commencement of The Harvest of the Earth

7) Christ is pictured with his raised old covenant saints (144,000) as the white cloud.

Revelation 14:14

14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

8) An angels cry to begin the reaping of the great harvest of God for the new covenant saints (from all nations of the world). These are those who washed their robes and made them white by the blood of the lamb as declared by the elder in chapter 7.

Revelation 14:15

15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

9) The time of the reaping of the harvest commences when The Lord who sits on the white cloud (holy ones) throws his sickle on the earth.

Revelation 14:16

16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

This is the time of the harvest:

Matthew 13:30

Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.'"

10) The time of the harvest was initiated by Christ after he arose and conquered death

Revelation 14:18

18And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Very important to note that the everlasting gospel goes out after the 144,000 were the first to be reaped from the great harvest of God and this immediately was followed in sequence by the urgency to reap from the harvest because it is ripe.

All of chapter 14 encompasses the time of the harvest from the first fruits being reaped right until the last new covenant believer who dies so that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them, meaning they do not suffer death but are immediately raised in the incorruptible second man of heaven.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Defending

Here is a quote you have used many times:  This is why Jesus said some standing here will not taste death if they happen to be alive to witness the Son of Man entering into his heavenly kingdom that was prophesied in Daniel 2:44. Saint Paul also comforted the recipients of his letters that they will not sleep but will be raised in a twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet call upon death of the flesh. Also in John's revelation the following declaration was made:

This happened at the ascension of Christ into heaven.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Defending

Here is a quote you have used many times:  This is why Jesus said some standing here will not taste death if they happen to be alive to witness the Son of Man entering into his heavenly kingdom that was prophesied in Daniel 2:44. Saint Paul also comforted the recipients of his letters that they will not sleep but will be raised in a twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet call upon death of the flesh. Also in John's revelation the following declaration was made:

This happened at the ascension of Christ into heaven.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thank you for noting I had absolutely no idea that I have unconsciously continued to testify of the same pertinent point.

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

~

There seems to be an agenda to have Jesus reign on earth....

I don't really think that he is going to appease Israel nation....

~

I

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,

and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. Romans 11:25-26 (NIV)

Believe Jesus

And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,

for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. Romans 11:27-29 (NIV)

Will Surly Save

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.

And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. Ezekiel 11:16-18

His Beloved Israel

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. Ezekiel 11:19-20

For That Is What I Read

I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.

The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid. Zephaniah 3:12-13

And Beloved, That Is What I Believe

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:14-17

~

....There seems to be an agenda to have Jesus reign on earth....

~

There Is?

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Revelation 20:4-7

Hum....

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:7-11

New Diggs?

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:1-4

Really?

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:5

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Hi Fresno Joe,

Good to read the word of God. Thank you for your great scriptures.

I do believe that Christ will reign in the Millennium but `over,` the earth not `on,` it. I do believe that He will come to this earth, to deliver Israel & judge the nations. Then after Christ has set up the rulership of Israel, the delegated king & the priests then He will return to the third heaven to rule over all.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Hi Onelight,

That was quite a surprise to me. Do you mean that Jesus does not have His glorified body now? What about when He told Thomas to touch His hands? And then the disciples saw Him bodily go up into the heavens. By His Holy Spirit He is omnipresent however I still believe He has His glorified body too. Can you elaborate? Thank you.

A glorified body that can appear and disappear at any time. If Jesus can only be in one place at a time now, since He was once human, is He no longer God? We, as a human, think as humans. Jesus was, is, and will always be God. He can be anywhere, at any time, even if that means He is at more than one place at the same time. When Jesus was on earth, He was bound to His earthly body. He no longer is bound this way.

Since God is the Father, the SOn and the Holy Spirit, and God is omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, Do you believe that Jesus is not omnipresence?

I do believe that Christ will reign in the Millennium but `over,` the earth not `on,` it.

I do believe that He will come to this earth, to deliver Israel & judge the nations.

Then after Christ has set up the rulership of Israel, the delegated king & the priests then He will return to the third heaven to rule over all.

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Pretty Much

Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths. And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain on them.

And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain; there shall be the plague with which the Lord afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. This shall be the punishment to Egypt and the punishment to all the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. Joel 3:16-19 (ESV)

Down To

And on that day there shall be inscribed on the bells of the horses, “Holy to the Lord.” And the pots in the house of the Lord shall be as the bowls before the altar. Joel 3:20 (ESV)

Earth

And every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holy to the Lord of hosts, so that all who sacrifice may come and take of them and boil the meat of the sacrifice in them. And there shall no longer be a trader in the house of the Lord of hosts on that day. Joel 3:21 (ESV)

As I See It

“Thus says the Lord God: The gate of the inner court that faces east shall be shut on the six working days, but on the Sabbath day it shall be opened, and on the day of the new moon it shall be opened.

The prince shall enter by the vestibule of the gate from outside, and shall take his stand by the post of the gate.

The priests shall offer his burnt offering and his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate.

Then he shall go out, but the gate shall not be shut until evening.

The people of the land shall bow down at the entrance of that gate before the Lord on the Sabbaths and on the new moons.

The burnt offering that the prince offers to the Lord on the Sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish and a ram without blemish. Ezekiel 46:1-4 (ESV)

What~!

Did Someone Said

No More Barbecues In Jerusalem Town?

Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding feast is ready, but those invited were not worthy.

Go therefore to the main roads and invite to the wedding feast as many as you find.’

And those servants went out into the roads and gathered all whom they found, both bad and good. So the wedding hall was filled with guests. Matthew 22:8-10 (ESV)

Silly People :)

And before the LORD your God, in the place that he will choose, to make his name dwell there, you shall eat the tithe of your grain, of your wine, and of your oil, and the firstborn of your herd and flock, that you may learn to fear the LORD your God always. Deuteronomy 14:23 (ESV)

So right Fresco Joe,

God promised Israel that they would rule the nations of the world & be a blessing to them. This we see fulfilled in the millennial rule of Christ through Israel over the nations. And yes there will be those who came from the `highways & byways,` to enter into this `Feast of Tabernacles,` God with Israel. They are able to enter because, as God`s word tells us, they looked after the persecuted Jews during the tribulation. This would be at the risk of death themselves, as in WW2.

Good chatting with you `Joe.