• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

This story is over a week old but I haven't seen it on Worthy yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2717659/Hand-God-prevents-rocket-striking-target-Israeli-Iron-Dome-operator-says-sudden-gust-wind-blew-missile-sea-defence-failed.html

An Israeli Iron Dome operator is claiming that he witnessed 'the hand of God' diverting an incoming Hamas rocket into the sea.  

The commander claims that the divine intervention stopped the death of hundreds of Israeli citizens.

Israel's Iron Dome system allows it to shoot down incoming rockets or mortars headed toward major population centres in Israel. 

Israel Today translated a report from a Hebrew-language news site, which carried the man's report after about an incoming rocket headed toward Tel Aviv last week.

The commander recalled: 'A missile was fired from Gaza. Iron Dome precisely calculated [its trajectory]. 

'We know where these missiles are going to land down to a radius of 200 meters. This particular missile was going to hit either the Azrieli Towers, the Kirya (Israel's equivalent of the Pentagon) or [a central Tel Aviv railway station]. Hundreds could have died.

'We fired the first [interceptor]. It missed. Second [interceptor]. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock. 

The defence system has been highly effective in the current round of violence between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip - Israeli officials say it has a success rate as high as 90 percent.

The commander explains that with 'just four seconds' until the missile landed the military warned emergency services to be on standby. 

'Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, 'There is a God!,' he said. 

'I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea.'  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

:) This shows the world....if they would only have open  ears and open eyes to see Gods hand in all what is happening to Israel!

Holy Spirit ---please bring REVIVAL !

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Heart warming and comforting that God's favor is with Israel when they are hated so much by the world.

They say, "Never again", in reference to the holocost, and never again it shall be.

:) This shows the world....if they would only have open  ears and open eyes to see Gods hand in all what is happening to Israel!

Holy Spirit ---please bring REVIVAL !

A lot of them don't though. Many unexplained miracles occurred during the wars of 1948, 1967 and 1973 too but people were in denial.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Most people don't see God working through the miracles:(

I started reading  the book of Isaiah again  and it comes so much to life which everything going on in the countries Isaiah talks about and that is how many years ago he wrote this? It does not look like anything changed , their leaders  are still boasting and looking for power ,we know it will lead to destruction, can it be that  the Bible talks about ISIS?

I NEVER ever read the O.T....and seeing so many things happening  right before our eyes !

Ebola  could  this  be  what  Revelation is  talking about the sores people get in the last days?

The Bible is so much alive~ Maranatha Jesus come soon !

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

This is amazing but we shouldn't be surprised by it.  Remmber Israel was attacked by six arab nations ONE DAY after becoming a country again.  They had a tiny, ill equpped military yet still won the battle.  Only God could make that happen.

• Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

... 'Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, 'There is a God!,' he said. 

'I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea.'

It doesn't take an Iron Dome to know there's a God in Israel.

David knew it long ago.

"This day the LORD will deliver you into my hands, and I'll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel" (1 Sam. 17:46, NIV).

This is amazing but we shouldn't be surprised by it.  Remmber Israel was attacked by six arab nations ONE DAY after becoming a country again.  They had a tiny, ill equpped military yet still won the battle.  Only God could make that happen.

That's true. There is a list of miracles that occurred in 1967 too. You can find them if you do a Google search. Heartwarming isn't it, to know that those who attack Israel are attacking God and are punching well below their weight?

Guest shiloh357

It is important and instructive to note that the West Point War College which studies all of the wars ever fought back on earth going back into antiquity, do not study Israels three man wars, 1947, 1967 and 1973  because their outcomes cannot be explained militarily.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've heard about this happening. I believe there was intervention here.