IGNORED

ARE WE TRULY SAVED AND BORN AGAIN?

Guest Jesse

Guest shiloh357

I have some questions.

1.Are we truly saved?

2.Are we truly born again?

3.Or are we drunken with the wine given?

4.If we are truly born again,then we have declared ourselves saints.

5.Is that our place to decide,or is it God that will decide who are the saints?

6.Can one claim his/her reward before the coming,because christ will come with His reward.

7.Is one saved as soon as baptised with water?

8.Is there not a long narrow path we have to follow after baptism?

9.Can one be saved before he/she has finished the long  journey as a christian?

10.Can man judge with the eyes,and can tell who is saved and who is not saved?

11.Many christians claim to be born again and saved;why then the coming of the great falling away?

12.Can one be unsaved, and unborn again?

Jesus said: when you are born of the spirit you are spirit. Born of spirit = born out of Mother zion.

And that is the resurrection.(isaiah 66:8).

She is spirit,her children will be spirit born children.Physically spirit.

I am not speaking of the renewing of the mind;or the new person.

It is very important to ponder on these questions.

(not too comforting,and not popular amongst the born again),

But the truth we must face head to head,because we love nothing more but the truth.

jesse.

You may be doubting whether or not you are saved, but I have no doubts.   I John 5:11-13 and John 5:24 both tell me that I can KNOW I am saved right now.  I am not trying to attain it.  I have eternal life today.   Jesus lives in my heart in the Person of the Holy Spirit.   So I don't have any use for the questions you raise.  I know whom I have believed.

Shiloh.

All good.

But may I ask;how do you know that you are truly saved?

Has God declared that to you?

Or just your decision to declare that you are saved?

So you are a saint?

jesse.

I gave the Scriptures that tell me I can know i am saved.  Yes, God has declared to me through His Word.   His Word tells me that I can know that I have eternal life today.  If were to die tonight I would know I am saved and going home to be with the Lord.  I don't have to ask or wonder.  If you don't know if you're saved, you're probably not.

Yes,  the Bible says that we are all saints, who have accepted Jesus Christ.

$4000 denominations all claiming they are saved.

and born again.

1.How can one be saved before he has reached across the turbulant river?

2.How can one be born again before the resurrection?

3.How can one be spirit when he is still in the flesh?

4.How can one be born again,then fall away?

5. This only means, one can be unborn again?

6. How can born again christians rejoice with the world,and give gifts to one another,

when the two witnesses are killed?

7 Why did God say not to measure the court of the temple? (the majority).

8. Why did God say the land is DESOLATE? until the consumation.

9. Why did Paul say that there will be a great falling away?

many born again, and yet falling away.

10. The church has not improved spiritually ,but have gone down hill,despite the many born again,

and saved so called?

11.Why did God say: Howl ye  shepherds and the pinciple of the flock,your day will come.

You can close your eyes to these question and still believe that you are saved,but that is not what God said.

Your temperature is rising now, but keep that dagger in the sheet.

I am not your enemy,dont call me a terrorist; I am just reminding my bros// and sis.

Just listen to what the God you worship say.

Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon **all the inhabitants of the earth**, saith the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 25:30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout,

**as they that tread the grapes**, against all the inhabitants **of the earth**.

Jeremiah 25:31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead *with all flesh*; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Jeremiah 25:34 ***Howl, ye shepherds***, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes,

***ye principal of the flock***:

***for the days of your slaughter***

***and of your dispersions are accomplished***;

***and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel***.

Jeremiah 25:35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

Jeremiah 25:36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.

Jeremiah 25:37 ***And the peaceable habitations*** are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:38 He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is **DESOLATE** because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

WITH MILLIONS OF SAVED, AND BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS ,AND THE LAND IS DESOLATE?

AND GOD IS FIERCELY ANGRY?

(just ignore all that and stay where you are;nice and comfy).

I am just sounding the alarm,be awake all.

jesse

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

One light.

You did not have to answer if you dont want to.

I was not looking for a confrontation,with anyone.

You answer and you dont.

jesse,

Jesse.

I did answer, and tried to give you suggestive guidance. It may not be what you were looking for or wanted, but nonetheless, it was my reply.

Guest shiloh357

$4000 denominations all claiming they are saved.

and born again.

1.How can one be saved before he has reached across the turbulant river?

2.How can one be born again before the resurrection?

3.How can one be spirit when he is still in the flesh?

4.How can one be born again,then fall away?

5. This only means, one can be unborn again?

6. How can born again christians rejoice with the world,and give gifts to one another,

when the two witnesses are killed?

7 Why did God say not to measure the court of the temple? (the majority).

8. Why did God say the land is DESOLATE? until the consumation.

9. Why did Paul say that there will be a great falling away?

many born again, and yet falling away.

10. The church has not improved spiritually ,but have gone down hill,despite the many born again,

and saved so called?

11.Why did God say: Howl ye  shepherds and the pinciple of the flock,your day will come.

You can close your eyes to these question and still believe that you are saved,but that is not what God said.

Your temperature is rising now, but keep that dagger in the sheet.

I am not your enemy,dont call me a terrorist; I am just reminding my bros// and sis.

Just listen to what the God you worship say.

Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon **all the inhabitants of the earth**, saith the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 25:30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout,

**as they that tread the grapes**, against all the inhabitants **of the earth**.

Jeremiah 25:31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead *with all flesh*; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Jeremiah 25:34 ***Howl, ye shepherds***, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes,

***ye principal of the flock***:

***for the days of your slaughter***

***and of your dispersions are accomplished***;

***and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel***.

Jeremiah 25:35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

Jeremiah 25:36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.

Jeremiah 25:37 ***And the peaceable habitations*** are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:38 He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is **DESOLATE** because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

WITH MILLIONS OF SAVED, AND BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS ,AND THE LAND IS DESOLATE?

AND GOD IS FIERCELY ANGRY?

(just ignore all that and stay where you are;nice and comfy).

I am just sounding the alarm,be awake all.

jesse

You  are not sounding any alarm.    The alarm needs to be sounded about your false teaching.

Being born again means that one is born of the Spirit.  It means having a personal encounter with Jesus.   That happens in this life.  It means becoming a new creation.  You clearly don't know what it means to be a Christian and with your view, you are probably not a Christian

One light.

You answer and you dont.

jesse,

Jesse.

I did answer, and tried to give you suggestive guidance. It may not be what you were looking for or wanted, but nonetheless, it was my reply.

I respect anyone's reply,but dont have to agree. 

I use the scriptures as my foundation.

Let the word of God be the judge.

I expect every christian to take every word of scripture seriously, 

With no cherry picking.

jesse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Jesse The Word of God is our foundation for it is the Spiritual essence of life born out of God into us...

We literally put all our faith and hope within The Word's tutelage- so as God who cannot lie so we believe

as it is written. It is a very intimate and real life that we lead and God reveals Himself to us through His

Spirit all the time

1 John 4:13-15

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

KJV Love, Steven

Jesse The Word of God is our foundation for it is the Spiritual essence of life born out of God into us...

We literally put all our faith and hope within The Word's tutelage- so as God who cannot lie so we believe

as it is written. It is a very intimate and real life that we lead and God reveals Himself to us through His

Spirit all the time

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

KJV Love, Steven

Enoob57.

That's all good,but at the same time you can not ignore the warnings.

All denominations believe in the son of God;but so does satan and his angels and demons.

Christians need a strong foundation based on knowledge,or it is just blind faith.

shalom.

jesse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Spirit all the time

KJV Love, Steven

Enoob57.

That's all good,but at the same time you can not ignore the warnings.

All denominations believe in the son of God;but so does satan and his angels and demons.

Christians need a strong foundation based on knowledge,or it is just blind faith.

shalom.

jesse.

Jesse God gives us this promise

Jer 29:11-14

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace,

and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye

shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and

find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14 And I will be found of

you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from

all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord;

and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away

captive.

KJV

Once you quit seeking any other source and come to God in His Word and confess

to Him unless You Oh Lord teach me Your Word by The Holy Spirit I will not know You and

I give priority of life toward Your Word... Love, Steven

Guest shiloh357

One light.

You answer and you dont.

jesse,

Jesse.

I respect anyone's reply,but dont have to agree. 

I use the scriptures as my foundation.

Let the word of God be the judge.

I expect every christian to take every word of scripture seriously, 

With no cherry picking.

jesse.

You are not "using" Scripture.  You misusing and perverting Scripture to suit your agenda.  And we do not receive your false teaching which are based on a misapplication of Scripture

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Thread closed.