IGNORED

Boycott the Jews? You will die sooner

Guest shiloh357

No, because Israel are still producing those products today. The majority of laptop and mobile phone technology uses parts from Israel and due to patents as well as production, Israel still earns money on them. Every time you buy a new computer, Israel makes money. Sorry, you would still have to boycott those too.

of course I wouldn't have to boycott those because I'm not boycotting any nation. There are certain companies I will not purchase products from but to the best of my knowledge they are not Israeli companies.  Many of the things listed in the article in the OP are now made in other countries as well. So as I said if I was boycotting Israel then I would not need to boycott those things. 

They have patents. It doesn't matter country they are manufactured in, Israel still gets money!

so a patent that lasts 20 years would still be granting money over sixty years later. Sorry doesn't work like that. Many of the things mentioned are definitely no longer under patent. Some things I'm not sure about.

No, we are talking about stuff Israel is producing now.  Israel is always on the cutting edge of technology and science and they are finding treatments and possible cures for illnesses and they are developing medicines to treat different illnesses and medical conditions.  In addition, Israel exports food and other forms of technology as well that are being boycotted.

Sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

No, because Israel are still producing those products today. The majority of laptop and mobile phone technology uses parts from Israel and due to patents as well as production, Israel still earns money on them. Every time you buy a new computer, Israel makes money. Sorry, you would still have to boycott those too.

of course I wouldn't have to boycott those because I'm not boycotting any nation. There are certain companies I will not purchase products from but to the best of my knowledge they are not Israeli companies.  Many of the things listed in the article in the OP are now made in other countries as well. So as I said if I was boycotting Israel then I would not need to boycott those things. 

They have patents. It doesn't matter country they are manufactured in, Israel still gets money!

so a patent that lasts 20 years would still be granting money over sixty years later. Sorry doesn't work like that. Many of the things mentioned are definitely no longer under patent. Some things I'm not sure about.

I didn't realise that modern digital technology and the latest medical drugs were invented sixty years ago.

no mention of digital technology in the article in the OP. Since I made it clear that I was talking about things in the article some time back I assume you have a good reason for ignoring that other than it suits you to. Many of the things in the article were invented more than 20 years ago. Certainly if you don't realise that 1952 was over sixty years ago then you have far bigger problems.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

No, we are talking about stuff Israel is producing now.  Israel is always on the cutting edge of technology and science and they are finding treatments and possible cures for illnesses and they are developing medicines to treat different illnesses and medical conditions.  In addition, Israel exports food and other forms of technology as well that are being boycotted.

Sorry but if you want to shift the goalposts then that is your problem. I made it clear that I was commenting on the things mentioned in the article in the OP. You and Oakwood have decided that since I pointed out they are made elsewhere then you would try to find something more recent. Not my problem if you want to shift goalposts. It is your fault for not being clear in the first place. At least yours in more excusable than Oakwoods response since you did not make the OP

Guest shiloh357

Sorry but if you want to shift the goalposts then that is your problem. I made it clear that I was commenting on the things mentioned in the article in the OP. You and Oakwood have decided that since I pointed out they are made elsewhere then you would try to find something more recent. Not my problem if you want to shift goalposts. It is your fault for not being clear in the first place. At least yours in more excusable than Oakwoods response since you did not make the OP

Nobody moved any goal posts.  You just don't know what you are talking about.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I didn't realise that modern digital technology and the latest medical drugs were invented sixty years ago.

no mention of digital technology in the article in the OP. Since I made it clear that I was talking about things in the article some time back I assume you have a good reason for ignoring that other than it suits you to. Many of the things in the article were invented more than 20 years ago. Certainly if you don't realise that 1952 was over sixty years ago then you have far bigger problems.

That's your response is it? Suggesting that if I didn't realise that 1952 was over sixty years ago then I've got problems. You changed the subject when you mentioned that the Jews were living under a curse and suggested that Israel were as much to blame as the Palestinians, which if I remember were nothing to do with the original OP either.

Now when your arguments have been defeated you suddenly jump back to the OP when it suits you. Talking of which, 'mad cow's disease' appeared much later than 1952, so why you suddenly decided to use that year and then suggest that I can't count, I have no idea.

There's nothing dishonest about either Shiloh's posts or my own.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Oakwood & Shiloh

You know what my dad used to tell me.......".Can't argue with stupid!"     I cannot  & will not even entertain a conversation with anyone who is anti-semetic,don't waste good energy guys!                                                                                        Love,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Israel is impressively productive. Why?  Is it because they have an higher intelligence than the rest of the world? I think Israel is able to do so much because they are very well funded. If you task the highest scholastic engineers in the U.S. and those from Israel to build a space ship but you give the U.S. engineers $1,000,000 and the engineers from Israel

$20,000,000, who do you think will build the space ship fastest; and have better proven performance?

If the Bible focused on what bad things happened to the unbelievers do you think people would come to God in faith or fear of what happened to the unbeliever. God does not want our love and obedience due to being threatened. Just because it is not written in the Bible about sufferings of the unbelievers does not mean it doesn't happen. Look around you now at the unbelievers. Plenty of money in some cases but not much peace and happiness. God has an open door to who so ever will except him and he gives us the choice too. We make our children learn of God but you can't make them believe in God. Children need to see the love that is present in all children of God as they see quickly the hate of the unbelievers and their priority is themselves. Show me the good God has done and is doing today. That means those of us that are Christians have a directed responsibility. Read the Word of God and ask for wisdom; proper interpretation, and most of all forgiveness. Let us stand up for one another in the name of Jesus the Christ. 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

I am going to encourage everyone to take a read over the Terms of Service ( ToS) ...regardless of the subject matter...please pay some attention in the manner in which things are being said.....I'm seriously not seeing the love here...

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

I don't get this.

I personally think anyone who feels a need to take sides

when there are atrocities on both sides needs to check their position and change.

I really don't get what is wrong about acknowledging the wrong things both sides do

including Israel without condemning them.

It is a lie and deception

that we must pick a side and to be honest an evil one at that.

There is also excellent evidence to conclude

that the Jews are suffering under a curse

at the moment because of their rebellion against God.

Did we skip that part of the bible explaining it.

:thumbsup:

Without Jesus

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. Psalms 2:1-3

Israel Would Not Exist

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. Psalms 2:4-6

And Yet She Is Growing

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Psalms 2:7-9

While Under Attack By Those

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Psalms 2:10-11

Who Would Destroy

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.

Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. Psalms 2:12

Her

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16

You

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:40-46

See?

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:

But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. Jeremiah 30:7-11

Yes?

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Revelation 3:19

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Locked, this has run it's course.