• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

hi

ok, you do not agree ,but you do not explain anything "just disagree " and Matthew 24;36-42 , says that there will be no signs ad the coming of the Lord just as the time of Noah ; is that a lie coming from Jesus ? please explain ,

You need to put scripture side by side to have a full picture.  Christ gave us a whole list of scripture informing us of what to watch for.  As I get ready for work, I do not have the time to provide you with a list of scripture to look up, so please feel free to do so yourself.  When time allows, I will provide the scripture, yet I wonder if you will read it with only the focus of a preterist or if you are willing to examine what it says without that lens?

HI

I have read the scriptures about 30 times from back to front and from front to back ;some of the books 100 times ;i do not need to put everything side by side ;and i don't care about your preterist ,only in the truth ;some just have a lot of imagination and when many seem to accept it they start to believe that it is the truth , but forgot to prove it , 

what you seem to read in scriptures is your own reflection , 

Edited by terraricca

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

HI

I have read the scriptures about 30 times from back to front and from front to back ;some of the books 100 times ;i do not need to put everything side by side ;and i don't care about your preterist ,only in the truth ;some just have a lot of imagination and when many seem to accept it they start to believe that it is the truth , but forgot to prove it , 

I do not "read into scripture". I study scripture, all of it, and find harmony all through scripture, scripture backing up scripture. I am sadden to read that someone who has had such a long life as you never took the time to place scripture side by side to have a fuller picture. Reading scripture back and forth, over and over, is not a guarantee the reader has the right understanding

I have to highly suggest that you review the Terms of Service about how to treat others. While you contemplate why the ToS is so important, I leave you with the following:

Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

HI

I do not "read into scripture". I study scripture, all of it, and find harmony all through scripture, scripture backing up scripture. I am sadden to read that someone who has had such a long life as you never took the time to place scripture side by side to have a fuller picture. Reading scripture back and forth, over and over, is not a guarantee the reader has the right understanding

I have to highly suggest that you review the Terms of Service about how to treat others. While you contemplate why the ToS is so important, I leave you with the following:

Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

first I agree with you ; but the true understanding can be seen in your speech,your written words ,or any other communication ,

now you remark you made was on my stating that ; what you seem to read in scriptures is your own reflection;  

this was in no means to insult you ; but to bring your attention to the fact that people read the scriptures with pre conceived ideas or understanding (religious or not ) and so read and see those things coming out of the scriptures and so believe that it is supported by the scriptures ,when in fact it does not , 

first I agree with you ; but the true understanding can be seen in your speech,your written words ,or any other communication ,

now you remark you made was on my stating that ; what you seem to read in scriptures is your own reflection;  

this was in no means to insult you ; but to bring your attention to the fact that people read the scriptures with pre conceived ideas or understanding (religious or not ) and so read and see those things coming out of the scriptures and so believe that it is supported by the scriptures ,when in fact it does not ,

Interesting how you think that it is only I who is reading into scripture from a personal belief perspective and not taking a look at how you are are approaching this. I can guarantee you that I have no personal denominational doctrine I follow nor any specific "preconceived" ideas I need to back up. I take scripture for what it says and allow Him to change me where I need to be changed.

I suggest you take a good long at how you are approaching scripture and not accuse others whom you do not even know. Yes, that is a personal attack due to the fact that this thread is not how one studies scripture, but Great Tribulation ... you are not talking about what scripture means, but me personally and how you "think" I study.

hi

I always wondered if that great tribulation out of which came the great crowed ; was a "one event occurrence like some seem to teach " I believe that the great tribulation is in fact our lifespan within our life's in God's truth,just as Christ went through during his 3.5 years as the true messiah ,

what then makes our cloths white is our faithfulness ,our pure faith ,the good deeds they have collected during that time for the glory of God and his son ,

this is why their number could not be counted for it is an ongoing number until the end of this age ,

what you guys think ?

I disagree.

Reason is because our Heavenly Father and His Son gave warning to His servants living at the very end of this present world with very specific event times and seasons to be watching that lead up to His second coming. For one who seeks to heed His commandments, His command to be watching at the end and not be deceived is one of them. The fact that His Apostles also repeat the same warnings about the times means The LORD emphasized that even more through them. Thus there is a test upon those in Christ for the very end of this world, to see if His will actually heed what He declared about events for the end of this world leading up to His return, or listen to men, or devise their own doctrine.

hi

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place

Rev 7:9 After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?” 
Rev 7:14 I answered, “Sir, you know.” 
And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 
Rev 7:15 Therefore, 
“they are before the throne of God 
and serve him day and night in his temple;

Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 
Rev 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 
Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

1Co 15:20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 
1Co 15:21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 
1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 
1Co 15:24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 
1Co 15:25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 
1Co 15:26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Mt 20:17 Now as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside and said to them, 
Mt 20:18 “We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death 
Mt 20:19 and will turn him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!”

Mt 20:20 Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him. 
Mt 20:21 “What is it you want?” he asked. 
She said, “Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.” 
Mt 20:22 “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” 
“We can,” they answered. 
Mt 20:23 Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father.” 
Mt 20:24 When the ten heard about this, they were indignant with the two brothers. 
Mt 20:25 Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 
Mt 20:26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 
Mt 20:27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave— 
Mt 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

what cup was it that Jesus said his disciples would be able to drink ? was it not being faithful until dead ?

Interesting how you think that it is only I who is reading into scripture from a personal belief perspective and not taking a look at how you are are approaching this. I can guarantee you that I have no personal denominational doctrine I follow nor any specific "preconceived" ideas I need to back up. I take scripture for what it says and allow Him to change me where I need to be changed.

I suggest you take a good long at how you are approaching scripture and not accuse others whom you do not even know. Yes, that is a personal attack due to the fact that this thread is not how one studies scripture, but Great Tribulation ... you are not talking about what scripture means, but me personally and how you "think" I study.

hi

i am sorry that you feel that way for i did not try or look in any way to minimise your view or understanding but i am not well educated and so my language could be slapy ,rude ,but it is not my intention at all ,English is not my mother tongue,i learn it as i go few years back ,

also i can never judge anyone on the internet unless i really have met them on the street ,so the only contact that i have and them with me is a written one and that is what i go by ,

now if you feel that i am not worthy to be on this site i am willingly leave it as i never was on it ,

again sorry for our misunderstanding ,i do believe that scripture truth must go before our own feeling or thoughts ,they could not interfere with the word of truth ,

so let me know what you feel i should do on this ? 

hi

i am sorry that you feel that way for i did not try or look in any way to minimise your view or understanding but i am not well educated and so my language could be slapy ,rude ,but it is not my intention at all ,English is not my mother tongue,i learn it as i go few years back ,

also i can never judge anyone on the internet unless i really have met them on the street ,so the only contact that i have and them with me is a written one and that is what i go by ,

now if you feel that i am not worthy to be on this site i am willingly leave it as i never was on it ,

again sorry for our misunderstanding ,i do believe that scripture truth must go before our own feeling or thoughts ,they could not interfere with the word of truth ,

so let me know what you feel i should do on this ?

When I first came to this site, I came from other sites where personal attacks were not only allowed, but encouraged. The site was a garbage dump of profanity and insults. When I came here, I brought some of that with me, not realizing that when I replied to people, I was seen as attacking them personally. To me, what I posted was not harsh at all. I had to learn how to step back and read my words as if I was reading them for the very first time, and as if it was directed to me, before I saw that I was, in fact, insulting others. It took me a little while to learn how to post without insulting or attacking the person I was replying to. Since then, I try to discuss the subject matter as much as I can.

Telling someone that you do not agree with their interpretation of scripture and give a reason why is one thing. Telling someone that they are studying scripture wrong and is why they do not agree with you is completely different. The first points to the understanding of scripture. The latter points to the person themselves.

We encourage people to change all the time and we also change ourselves, always trying to be more like Christ. We never like to revoke anyone's membership and is always the vary last thing we do after trying to reach out and discuss any issue with them. Very rarely do we slam the door on someone without speaking with them first, but there are always those who absolutely need to be shown the door. These already know why they are being expelled.

May I suggest that if you wish to discuss something about a person, open a PM and speak one on one with them and keep it off the boards.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

hi salty

thanks for your enlightening ,but i am far away from those believes you quote me , even you can see some connection ,what would be always their in any religion for we always discussing the scriptures and the history from it right ? yes 

so fare i have only mention 70 AD for what was prophesied by jesus is what really happen ;we all know TITUS was the one that destroyed the temple and all they other buildings connected to it or related to it , and yes ;not a stone upon a stone will remain " this started in 70 AD and it ended some were in 72-73  with Massada ,the consequences of that devastation was terrible (read history of it ) without mercy ,for those that had not surrender to TITUS

What will the building of another temple in Jerusalem today with sacrifices and Old Covenant worship re-established there by the Jews do to those theories you hold so dear? That is part of what our Lord Jesus pointed to in His Olivet Discourse, specifically with the "abomination of desolation" event from the Book of Daniel. The Romans did not accomplish the placing of the "abomination of desolation", because the 2nd temple burned before they could gain possession of it (per the Jewish historian Josephus). What timing will that not one stone on top of another fit when another temple is built in Jerusalem for the end?

Those are the things Preterist doctrine is causing you to miss from our Lord's Olivet Discourse upon the Mount of Olives.

hi salty

thanks for your enlightening ,but i am far away from those believes you quote me , even you can see some connection ,what would be always their in any religion for we always discussing the scriptures and the history from it right ? yes 

so fare i have only mention 70 AD for what was prophesied by jesus is what really happen ;we all know TITUS was the one that destroyed the temple and all they other buildings connected to it or related to it , and yes ;not a stone upon a stone will remain " this started in 70 AD and it ended some were in 72-73  with Massada ,the consequences of that devastation was terrible (read history of it ) without mercy ,for those that had not surrender to TITUS

What will the building of another temple in Jerusalem today with sacrifices and Old Covenant worship re-established there by the Jews do to those theories you hold so dear? That is part of what our Lord Jesus pointed to in His Olivet Discourse, specifically with the "abomination of desolation" event from the Book of Daniel. The Romans did not accomplish the placing of the "abomination of desolation", because the 2nd temple burned before they could gain possession of it (per the Jewish historian Josephus). What timing will that not one stone on top of another fit when another temple is built in Jerusalem for the end?

Those are the things Preterist doctrine is causing you to miss from our Lord's Olivet Discourse upon the Mount of Olives.

hi salty

you got me  wrong i do not believe in all those things you mention ,i never heard those things and are not interested in them ,but what i told you is the truth , so we going to leave it at this ; 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

WHAT ARE THE 3 PASSAGES IN GOD'S WORD WHICH SHOW THAT THE GREAT TRIBULATION AND THE REIGN OF 666 WILL LAST EXACTLY 1260 DAYS OR 42 {30-DAY} MONTHS??

**{#1}** Daniel 12:1b,2,7b:  “There will be a time of distress {The Great Tribulation} such as not happened from the beginning of nations until then.  But at that time {The Last Day} your people--*EVERYONE* whose name is found written in the book {Both OT & NT Saints}—will be delivered.  Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt…It will be for a time. times and half a time {Which is also 1260 days as per Rev 12:6,14, or 42  {30-day} months as per Rev 13:5} *ALL* these things will be *COMPLETED.  

**{#2}** Rev 13:5,7: The beast will be given a mouth to utter blasphemies and to exercise his authority for 42 {30-day} months {Not 7 years}…He will be given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. COMPARE WITH:

**{#3}**Dan 7:25: “He will speak against the Most High and oppress His saints.  The saints will be handed over to him for time {12 months}, times {24 months} and 1/2 a time {6 months}. {Not 7 years}

Events in Revelation that will occur during the 1260-day Tribulation are discussed in Rev 6:1 to 18:24, Events that will occur on the Last Day are recorded in Rev 6:12-17; Rev 11:15-19; Rev 14:14-20; Rev 16:17-21; Rev 19:1-21 & Rev 20:9b-15. There is absolutely no reference to any other resurrection before or during the Tribulation in Revelation chapters 6 through 19. The Olivet discourse by Jesus about the End-Times are recorded in Matt 24 & 25, Mark 13 and Luke 21.  Events that will occur during the 1260-day Tribulation are recorded in Matt 24:9-28; Mark 13:5-23 and Luke 21:8-24. Events which will occur on the Last Day of the Tribulation including the 2nd Coming of Jesus are recorded in Matt 24:29-31; Matt 25:31-46; Mark 13:24-27, Luke 21:25-28 and 2 Peter 3:10-13. There is absolutely no mention of a rapture or resurrection before or during the Great Tribulation in the Olivet Discourse passages!! The glorious APPEARING of Jesus and the resurrection of His saints on the Last day of the Tribulation are mentioned in God's Word about 50 other times such as Titus 2:13: “WE wait for the blessed hope—the glorious APPEARING of our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,”

For example: If the coming of 666 and the 1260-day Great Tribulation starts on April 5th, 2015 then the 2nd coming of Jesus would occur exactly 1260 days later on Sepember 16th, 2018. When the 1260-day Great Tribulation begins God's saints will then know the exact day of the 2nd coming on the Last Day as per: Rev 3:3: Jesus says, “But {*IF*} you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.” I Thess 5:4: Paul said “But YOU BROTHERS {*CHURCH SAINTS*}, are not in darkness so that {*THIS DAY*} should surprise you like a thief.”

70 7'S OR 490 YEARS ARE DECREED TO ANOINT THE MOST HOLY, TO ATONE FOR WICKEDNESS AND TO BRING IN EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS!!”

Dan 9:24-27: “70 7’s {490 years} are decreed for your people TO ANOINT THE MOST HOLY, TO ATONE FOR WICKEDNESS and TO BRING IN EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNSS.. "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree {By Cyrus-Isa 44:28 above} to rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One comes {Oct 23, AD 29?} there will be 7 plus 62 7's {Which is 69 7's or 483 years}. "After the 7 plus 62 7's {actually 1260 days after on April 3-5 AD 33} the Anointed One will be cut off but not for Himself..... He {The Anointed One} will confirm a COVENANT with many for one 'seven'. In the middle of the 'seven' {After 1260 days} He {The Anointed One; not 666} will put an END TO SACRIFICES {ATONE FOR WICKEDNESS}{And then after a long pause} the abomination of Desolation {666} will come {for the 1260 day Great Tribulation} until the decreed end is poured out on him.” on the Last day of the last 7 {See Rev 19:20} And so the first half of the last 7 was already COMPLETED when Jesus put and END to all sacrifices for sin 1260 days after His Anointing which occurred after 69 7's.

When the Anointed One came 69 7's or 483 years were 100% completed [see Dan 9:25 above} leaving just one 7 in the future; which will be totally used by those who wrongly believe in a future 7-year Tribulation; which means that the ATONEMENT FOR WICKEDNESS by Jesus about 3 1/2 years after His Anointing can not be included in the 70 7's Prophecy. However, God's Word clearly states that 70 7's are decreed ...TO ATONE FOR WICKEDNESS which occurred about 3 1/2 years after the end of the 69 7's and therefore the first half of the last 7 has already been completed since there are only 3 1/2 times left in the 70 7's. And so the Great Tribulation and the rule of 666 will last exactly 1260 days or 42 months or 3 1/2 times which agrees which God's Divine time periods found in Dan 12:1,2,7b; Dan 7:25 & Rev 13:5.

Now many saints believe the reign of 666 and the Great Tribulation are extremely close. I Peter 1:13: “Therefore, prepare your minds for ACTION, and set your hope *FULLY* on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED*!”

Mark 13:20: Jesus says, “If the Lord had not cut short those {Tribulation} days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom He has chosen, He has shortened them.”The first 69 7's were 365-day years {7 years = 2557 days} but the Last 7 has been shortened to 360-day years and two 1260-day periods or 2520 days. And so God has shortened the last 7 of the 70 7's from 2557 days to two 1260-day periods or 2520 days. And God has shortened the Great Tribulation from 3 1/2 years or 1278 days to 3 1/2 times or 1260 days.