• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/man-threatens-to-murder-children-due-to-israel-hamas-conflict/

An Ohio school was placed on lockdown Wednesday after a man with a “heavy accent” phoned the school and threatened to murder children with an AK-47 due to the current conflict between Israel and Hamas, according to local police.

All schools in Pickerington, Ohio, were placed on lockdown after an unknown man made a threatening call to the Pickerington North High School, Fairfield County Sheriff Dave Phalen confirmed to the Washington Free Beacon.

The man, who claimed to have an AK-47, said he planned to launch an attack on the school and kill students over his apparent anger at the Middle East conflict, Phalen said.

“The school received a call [at around 11:15 a.m.] from a male with a heavy accent and he indicated that he was going to attack Pickerington North due to attacks on Israel and was going to kill the kids and that he had an AK-47 gun,” Phalen recounted.

“He identified himself as ‘Mohammed Shehad,’” or something similar to that, and claimed to live in the area, Phalen said, explaining that those who fielded the call were unsure precisely what last name the man provided.

“My sense is that due to the way he identified himself it sounds like he was upset at Israel,” though the individual’s exact motivations remain unclear, Phalen said. At this point, authorities “really don’t know what his frame of mind was or what he was thinking.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Being skeptical like I am, I decided to go look for this in other media besides the one you posted. That media I dont know much about. 

I found it in various local main stream media sites. 

So now the question remains, when others have made threats or had plots against schools it is reported nationwide. Why is this getting so little coverage?

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/26383838/pickerington-north-hs-placed-on-lockdown

http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/story/news/local/2014/08/28/tracing-threat-call/14760167/

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Being skeptical like I am, I decided to go look for this in other media besides the one you posted. That media I dont know much about. 

I found it in various local main stream media sites. 

So now the question remains, when others have made threats or had plots against schools it is reported nationwide. Why is this getting so little coverage?

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/26383838/pickerington-north-hs-placed-on-lockdown

http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/story/news/local/2014/08/28/tracing-threat-call/14760167/

It's not getting much coverage because it portrays Muslims in a bad light and what's more it includes Israel. If the whole World knew that Muslims frequently use Israel as an excuse to kill, even when Israel is not involved then it would show that Israel is not really to blame. What exactly have schools in Ohio got to do with Israel? Nothing.

The Mainstream Media cannot do anything that puts Islam in a bad light or shows Israel as the victims because they are spineless. It's easier for them to bury their heads in the sand, hope that it will all go away and take no responsibility to report the truth whatsoever.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

How long will it be before they just stop calling though...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Not long at all.

I had someone yesterday ask me how safe we were in our Churches???    I had to say that I didn't really know.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

An Ohio school was placed on lockdown Wednesday after a man with a “heavy accent” phoned the school and threatened to murder children with an AK-47 due to the current conflict between Israel and Hamas

......aaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd this is why I'm not having kids.    Cheers.

An Ohio school was placed on lockdown Wednesday after a man with a “heavy accent” phoned the school and threatened to murder children with an AK-47 due to the current conflict between Israel and Hamas

......aaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd this is why I'm not having kids.    Cheers.

coward.....:P