I dont hate satan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hes succeeding in destroying me. Bummer huh?

Dunno how to stop it. Its getting worse

The way to stop it starts with believing that Jesus died on a cross for your sins and the Father raised him from the dead.....   if you do believe that then simply declare to us today that Jesus is your Lord, and allow him to be the Lord of your life in all manors.

Once you draw close to Jesus, Satan can't hurt you spiritually....

It would be interesting to know who you think he is destroying you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I don't hate Satan either. Hate is something a Christian should avoid. Instead of hating satan-i love Jesus. If you fill your heart with love for Jesus there is no room for hate and Satan becomes irrelevant. So the answer is to fill your heart with love for Jesus.

Wish i could. Glad its not bad to love satan

I think you misunderstood me. I didnt say I loved satan, I just said I didnt hate him. I have no feelings either way, satan is not a part of my life-one way or the other. he is irrelevant. Your focusing to much on satan-and not enough on Jesus. Its time we need to change our focus-from the sin that binds us, to what Jesus did for us on the cross.

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

Ahhh i see.i focus to much on satan. Is that why i like listening marilyn manson? Ips that why i i do things i shouldnt do?
Is that why im depressed?
Let me guess...youre going to say yes. Cause thats easy. Always blame satan.
No no no! Im the one to blame! And i gotta need to be punished for that!!

Guest shiloh357

Ahhh i see.i focus to much on satan. Is that why i like listening marilyn manson? Ips that why i i do things i shouldnt do?

actually, it is both.   You do focus too much on Satan and yes the problem does come from you.   What you seem to not understand is that Jesus was already punished on your behalf.  He was punished for your sins, so you would not have to be.

What you put into your heart and mind is what is going to come out.  The music you listen to, the people whom you associate with, the things you value most, all have an impact on how you approach life.   Sin has built-in consequences and the longer you live in sin, the more of those undesirable consequences you will experience.  Much of the pain we have in life isn't punishment from God, but the result of our own back decisions.  Your problems are likely self-inflicted.  But that is the symptom of a root problem and that is that you don't know Jesus as Savior.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Yes you have responsibilities to not do certain things.  We have our carnal self to deal with along with attacks by satan.  Just remember Jesus has already died for your sins.  Even as a Christian we fall short and sin, is this satans fault?  He does tempt us and puts road blocks in our way but that doesn't mean we will faulter.  We have someone much greater with us and we can overcome the temptations and wants of this world. If we try to fight a spiritual battle with our carnal self then we will fail.  We are to fight a spiritual battle with spiritual defenses and offenses. Dive into the Word of God and learn how to overcome this world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Love and hate are opposite one another. If you love Satan you hate God. If you love God you hate Satan. Love is expressed in obedience. Whatever you obey you love.

To address your self hatred is a bit different. I used to think I hated myself but found out rather that it was sin in me that I hated and not me. It was my weekness in my flesh I hated and not me.

I needed something that could help me to defeat the evil that was in me. I needed something that was more powerful than sin and Satan. I needed the Spirit of God.

And I still do today. Knowledge of the problem is not enough. Knowledge of God is the solution. To know and be known of God in the spirit as it is for a woman to know and be known of her husband in the flesh. Paul showed us a mystery.

I am what I am hy the grace of God and have victory over sin and Satan in as much as I have a measure of the Spirit to be the power over the sin that dwells within me.

I testify that I was powerless over alcohol, drugs, sex, violence and all things self pleasurable until the Spirit of God released me from bondage and gave me peace. I maintain my spiritual condition through submission unto God and his ways which are in Christ.

You have a choice.

Choose wisely...

I do not even judge myself. I have one who judges me. That one is God who judges me through Christ who stands at the right hand of God making intercession for me always.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

You're helping Satan doing it to yourself...

See post #14 in General Discussion - Thread: "Secullar Heavy Metal/Christian Heavy Metal Q"

It's for you...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've heard it said that love and hate are not opposite.  The true opposite of love is apathy.