• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I know the next blood moon is coming up in 10/6 I think. Why is this 4 blood moon that's supposed to be some kind of sign not in bible. Maybe you guys can help me find it. I also want to know since we already had a blood moon in 4/15. Nothing happened. So is this blood moon a hoax. If not where is blood moon in bible. The one in the book of Joel and Matt. does not seem to be the same moon.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

What draws interest is that there will be 4 blood moons in 2 years.  Search 4 blood moons and you will have more than enough information to keep you busy for a time.

As for scripture, read Joel 2:31; Acts 2:20 and Revelation 6:12.

I read the joel one, but maybe I'm missing something but in Joel seems to be talking about one blood moon.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

You said "If not where is blood moon in bible." ... I gave you where it is in the bible.  You want to know about the 4 blood moons, you can start here ...  and here

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I would not get all caught up in this blood moon stuff because there is no such a thing in the Word of God. At the coming of Jesus the sun will go dark and the moon will turn to the color of blood BUT ONLY ONCE. John Hagee has a lot of bills to pay every month and every year and he needs to keep folks buying his books, his messages, his tapes or CD's and to keep sending him the money God has given you to be a good steward of.

The whole blood moon thing is garbage and is not scripturally sound nor can it be scripturally sanctioned unless the Word of God is manipulated. If is not written in the Word of God, it is Not.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I know the next blood moon is coming up in 10/6 I think. Why is this 4 blood moon that's supposed to be some kind of sign not in bible. Maybe you guys can help me find it. I also want to know since we already had a blood moon in 4/15. Nothing happened. So is this blood moon a hoax. If not where is blood moon in bible. The one in the book of Joel and Matt. does not seem to be the same moon.

I'm sure that they are the real deal but I can't do too much to help you find it. If you do find it by yourself I can verify it for you.

Nothing happened during the last blood moon because it wasn't the right blood moon.

The one in the book of Joel and Matt. does not seem to be the same moon? That's because they are two different moons. The Matt. moon is a bit further out, that's the big one to find

I'm curious what would make you be interested in them. What made you ask about them now? Are you worried about them? I search for blood moon posts using three different forum search engines. One of them has a little graph that displays the posting activity for "blood moons", I just checked it and it's at an all time low.

The thing that continues to amaze me is that nobody can figure them out. All of our modern ingenuity and know how but the tetrads remain a mystery.
Another question is if there is anything going on with them are you sure that you want to know? I'll give you a hint. The Fig Tree generation is right on track since '48 with the years of our life as seventy. The Great Tribulation is a total of 1335 solar days. Try to fit 1335 in between two sets of solar and lunar eclipses and see what you come up with. Then compare that number mathematically with the three prophetic time periods from Dan. 12. It would appear that The Lord has made a slot in the solar and lunar cycle for 1335 to fit into.

I'm not the brightest bulb in the lighting array, I would have never found it without the six feast day eclipses.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh dave you explained alot right there. I'm interested cause I love the book of  revelation. It's just very mysterious. 

Ok I'm starting to put it together, but not quite, The first few has to do with isreal, Is that why Isreal is having problems right now. I think they always had problems.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the blood moon flap is not from the Bible, but history itself....    the last three sets of blood moons that matched up with the Jewish Holidays were very close to things that happened to Israel.

The kicking out of the Jews from Spain,    1948-49 time span and again 1967.

It's not a Biblical prophecy, but simply looking at history.

Same with the Shemitah year that we just started.....   Toward the ends of each of the last several of these things the US economy did some really bad things...

So 4 blood moons on Jewish Holidays along with a full solar eclipse been the first two and second two and a Shemitah year ending around September 13 of next year and you have all the makings of a cool set of probabilities./      None of which are particularly good.

the blood moon flap is not from the Bible, but history itself....    the last three sets of blood moons that matched up with the Jewish Holidays were very close to things that happened to Israel.

The kicking out of the Jews from Spain,    1948-49 time span and again 1967.

It's not a Biblical prophecy, but simply looking at history.

Same with the Shemitah year that we just started.....   Toward the ends of each of the last several of these things the US economy did some really bad things...

So 4 blood moons on Jewish Holidays along with a full solar eclipse been the first two and second two and a Shemitah year ending around September 13 of next year and you have all the makings of a cool set of probabilities./      None of which are particularly good.

So it's not a good thing.  :(