JustinM

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Oh shes vegan alright......even crying over the 'eggs" & the "milk".............boo hoo

It's great for people to care,I care ..............but seriously "crying chickens",,,,,,oi vey!I spent my life training various species of animals,,,,,,,animals are trained,not taught because they lack what it takes to be taught,,,,,,,,reasoning,by intellect...........do I love them,absolutely...but they are still animals & they do not cry over their brothers & their sisters & they don't remember the tough life they had & WALLOW IN SELF PITY,THATS RESERVED FOR HUMANS

This girl is not playing with a full deck & thats okay but she does not do a single thing to improve the conditions animals bred for food are living in by ranting,raving & carrying on crying in the middle of a restuarant,,,,,,,,not one of those folks holding up signs behind her realize this,,,,,,,,ugggh

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Everyone

God Loves and  cares for all his creation. Matt 10:29  "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father."  he knows  when each one dies. And yet we have chicken wing eating contests.

Hey Snow...

So what did that chicken say to the duck that wanted to cross the road????????

"Dont do it!!!!! They will never let you forget it"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Hey Snow...

Blessings Kwik

Well I just hope Snow the chicken can forget

:32:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

It's great for people to care,I care ..............but seriously "crying chickens"

Chickens should never be named Gertrude , Filiomena nor even Betty, let alone Gladys. 

They should be given numbers and be roasting tin trained from an early age. 

Then all one does is stand at the back door, rattle a roasting tin with a few spuds in it and shout ,,

"Come in number nine your time is up!" 

:whistling:

:24: .....brilliant Nigel !!!!!!  That would make things so much simpler for everyone,now wouldn't it?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I am  a meat-eater - though I would not be if I had to go and kill it myself, and I do agree with  much of what has been said here, and with Sevenseas in particular. This conversation reminds me of  something I experienced many years ago...

Round here there used to be battery farms,  and yes, they upset me. It is not right to treat livestock in this way, so, when an organisation called Compassion in World Farming, which had a base here made it known that some ex-battery-chickens needed good homes, I put my hand up. Apparently these birds were escapees. They go to the place of slaughter tightly packed in wire cages - I have seen the lorries passing by - and when they get there, they are yanked out by a wing or a neck - whatever, and being so  mixed up together in the cages, more than one bird would be dragged out, and some, not  being in the actual grip of a captor, would  run away and shelter under pipes outside the factory. Apparently animal-rights activists would wait until  nightfall and then go and catch as many of these birds as they could find before cold (no feathers), shock or a fox got to them, then they would put them in boxes and look for homes for them. Quite where CiWF came in wasn't made clear, but I asked for a box of chickens and I got one.

Have you ever heard a chicken scream? I have. When I opened the box and peered in, they screamed, beaks wide-open and eyes staring. Don't tell me chickens only have the ability to remember for ten minutes because I will not  believe you.

Well, within a few weeks those chooks were growing feathers, learning how to scratch up all my plants, having  dust-baths and generally  doing what chickens ought to be able to do in their natural environment.

The crowning  achievement for me was  when they came indoors for tidbits, and then, if I sat on the back door step and spread my skirt, one or the other would hop into my lap and settle down.

These are God's creatures and  it is our responsibility to treat them decently, through life and in death

Edited by pawz

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Hey Snow...

I saw a chicken crossing a road one time....

and couldnt stop laughing. Fortunately I could just stop for a bit without impeding traffic. 

:thumbsup:

Real Little Girls Are Killed Every Day On The Blood Stained Altars Of Planned Parenthood

There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives,

to devour the poor from off the earth,

and the needy from among men. Proverbs 30:14

So Eat More Chicken Soup And Love The Little Children

And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air,

upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. Genesis 9:2-4

I Think

And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it,

and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed:

for in the image of God made he man. Genesis 9:5-6

~

And May God Bless This Troubled Young Lady

If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled;

notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. James 2:15-17

And Her Little Flock