Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/19194-obama-executive-action-will-allow-illegal-immigrants-in-military

This is a felony under Title 18 USC 922 (d)(5a)

In addition, this is meant to give them a path to citizenship.  This is unconstitutional.  Article I, Section 7 only provides Congress with the power to make the rules regarding naturalization.

It makes no sense, to allow illegals to join the military.  They have to swear an oath to protect the very Constitution and the laws of our land which they violated by coming here illegally in the first place.  What guarantee do we have that illegals would have any loyalty to our country.

This is one very good reason why we must elect someone who loves America and puts America first in 2016.   Illegals need to be deported and denied entry to our country and they certainly do not need to be subsidized and given a path to citizenship.   Living in the USA is a privilege, not a right.  Anyone caught coming here illegally should be sent back and as a consequence for violating our laws so flagrantly, they should be photographed, fingerprinted and forfeited any future possible hope of being a citizen.

We should return to the old days when you had to prove you had something good to contribute to our country in order to immigrate here.   We didn't let just anyone immigrate here and we need to return to that policy.  We don't immigrants coming here just to freeload off of taxpayers.

Hopefully someone in a position to enforce this law, will do something about it.

You assume anyone  in power is motivated to do something about it.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jade

Good to see you Sis,,,,,,God Bless you.I don't understand what you mean,can you elaborate on that a little for me?Maybe I am just tired but I don't follow...............thank you dear Sister                                                                        With much love,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/19194-obama-executive-action-will-allow-illegal-immigrants-in-military

This is a felony under Title 18 USC 922 (d)(5a)

In addition, this is meant to give them a path to citizenship.  This is unconstitutional.  Article I, Section 7 only provides Congress with the power to make the rules regarding naturalization.

It makes no sense, to allow illegals to join the military.  They have to swear an oath to protect the very Constitution and the laws of our land which they violated by coming here illegally in the first place.  What guarantee do we have that illegals would have any loyalty to our country.

This is one very good reason why we must elect someone who loves America and puts America first in 2016.   Illegals need to be deported and denied entry to our country and they certainly do not need to be subsidized and given a path to citizenship.   Living in the USA is a privilege, not a right.  Anyone caught coming here illegally should be sent back and as a consequence for violating our laws so flagrantly, they should be photographed, fingerprinted and forfeited any future possible hope of being a citizen.

We should return to the old days when you had to prove you had something good to contribute to our country in order to immigrate here.   We didn't let just anyone immigrate here and we need to return to that policy.  We don't immigrants coming here just to freeload off of taxpayers.

Hopefully someone in a position to enforce this law, will do something about it.

You assume anyone  in power is motivated to do something about it.

Some won't be. They are earning good money and have comfortable lives. Rocking the boat is not in their interests.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

This being illegal is a major issue, also it doesn't make sense to me.  We are kicking people out left and right, reducing our numbers to pre WWII levels, right now.  It doesn't make any sense to recruit foreign nationals when we are turning away thousands of US Citizens everyday.

You're right it doesn't make sense.  There is something that smells here because the president has reduced the Army by 10s of thousands.  He has given several officers pink slips when they come home from war and they have something like 30-60 days to get out of the service.   He is especially getting rid of officers, I have noticed.  Is he getting rid of Generals and Admirals that don't agree with him?  That are not willing to be his "yes men?" 

So why reduce the military on the one hand, by getting rid of US citizens serving but then turn around and put illegal aliens in their place?  It is nonsensical.

it would be easier for mexicans in military to take your guns than americans in military

Blessings Jade

Good to see you Sis,,,,,,God Bless you.I don't understand what you mean,can you elaborate on that a little for me?Maybe I am just tired but I don't follow...............thank you dear Sister                                                                        With much love,Kwik

I mean I do not think that those who are in power in our govt are remotely interested in enforcing the laws of this nation. I think they are interested in ways of bypassing laws and working to their own ends. 

This being illegal is a major issue, also it doesn't make sense to me.  We are kicking people out left and right, reducing our numbers to pre WWII levels, right now.  It doesn't make any sense to recruit foreign nationals when we are turning away thousands of US Citizens everyday.

You're right it doesn't make sense.  There is something that smells here because the president has reduced the Army by 10s of thousands.  He has given several officers pink slips when they come home from war and they have something like 30-60 days to get out of the service.   He is especially getting rid of officers, I have noticed.  Is he getting rid of Generals and Admirals that don't agree with him?  That are not willing to be his "yes men?" 

So why reduce the military on the one hand, by getting rid of US citizens serving but then turn around and put illegal aliens in their place?  It is nonsensical.

it would be easier for mexicans in military to take your guns than americans in military

It is easier this way for them to get illegals turned into citizens who can vote for them. 

But you are right about taking our guns too.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

Ahhh,thanks Jade........I see what you are saying ,thank you............yeah,you are probably right,is it that nobody cares or perhaps they all have the same agenda(I am thinking a conspiracy theory may not be so far fetched?)    What do y'all think? I believe obama is as stupid as a fox & is intent on doing whatever he must for his "brotherhood",is everyone that has any kind of 'power"simply bought & paid for in his regime?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Content Count:  56,392
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

It might also be easier for Americans to shoot Mexicans trying to take our guns than it would be to shoot an American...  it would be sad if it really came down to that, but it is very possible.

Guest shiloh357

It might also be easier for Americans to shoot Mexicans trying to take our guns than it would be to shoot an American...  it would be sad if it really came down to that, but it is very possible.

Good point. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I joined the USAF in March, 2000.  I cannot believe how much damage has been done to the US military since I joined it.  It isn't just the numbers that are being reduced, but the stateside bases that have been closed, the aircraft we have retired or are about to retire, and the legacy of honor that we still have but are losing, due to ROE, PC, and political activism, which is illegal.