justfaith

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?
I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness 
when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there 

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

Devil simply means "one who does evil". This is why Christ called Judas  Iscariot a devil. John 6:  70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

Satan simply means "The adversary of God". This is why Christ called Peter Satan. Because  Peter was acting like a adversary. Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

As soon as Simjaza and his 200 followers had sinned against God by mating with women and creating monsters on the earth.  God buried them in the desert in the middle east. Where they remain to this day alive but unable to move because of all the  tons of mountains covering them. This is the Chains of darkness that Apostle Peter spoke about.  2 peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

so you see if God was to kill satan the devil it would have meant all of us who did not know and follow Christ from birth.

You really think mountains hold demons ? :confused:

For the record, he is not a demon....

then whatt is he 

he is a fallen angel if I remember correctly he was one of the first of the two hundred or so who agreed to make whoopee with human females.

It would be their offspring who died in the flood that are demons.

Where did the other giants came from after the flood ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings justfaith

What Enoch had a book and it not in the bible  :confused:

Is this a question with missing words or a statement?If it is a question then the answer is the Book of Enoch is not part of the Bible ,the canonized Bible we accept today as Gods Word does not include these writings or the story you referred to.......we have a lot of theories & conjectures going on in this thread and not all of our readers are well versed in the Scriptures,,,,,,,as a Christian Ministry,the last thing we want to do is state any personal views & opinions that are not supported by the Holy Word of God without being clear that it is just that "personal views".....it is important to help our readers to understand Gods Truth and not to confuse anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Personally,if someone wants to believe anything written outside of the Bible,,,,,that is ones perrogative & fine with me but as a follower of Christ I am responsible for not adding or taking away from the Word of God and though I may have some of my own theories I cannot fail to mention that it is just my opinion ,not fact..................I hope as this thread continues everyone will do the same

Love,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there  Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

As Rustyangel mentioned he cannot be killed because he is immortal. He continues because he is allowed to as we humans are the mediators of a celestial war. We are created mortal beings who will be superior to angels in the spirit one day. Everything is as it should be, God's timing is perfect...

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Only God is eternal. Not Satan.

So you believe Satan is going to die?  How do you believe his end will come? Do you not understand he is not flesh and blood? That he is a spirit and all his demons and devils are also eternal.   No Satan is eternal and his eternal home will be hell.  Read Eph, 6:12. We are a created in God image and that make us eternal also.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness 
when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there 

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

Devil simply means "one who does evil". This is why Christ called Judas  Iscariot a devil. John 6:  70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

Satan simply means "The adversary of God". This is why Christ called Peter Satan. Because  Peter was acting like a adversary. Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

As soon as Simjaza and his 200 followers had sinned against God by mating with women and creating monsters on the earth.  God buried them in the desert in the middle east. Where they remain to this day alive but unable to move because of all the  tons of mountains covering them. This is the Chains of darkness that Apostle Peter spoke about.  2 peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

so you see if God was to kill satan the devil it would have meant all of us who did not know and follow Christ from birth.

The Spirits of the children that the angels had with woman are the demons. The angels that sinned against God are angels not demons. They will never be forgiven for their sin because it has already been decided by God. I know that the mega tons of earth are holding them captive because God told Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel to go and bury them there.  God doesn't make mistakes.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Okay......let us not confuse the readers.......the story about simjaza & the mountains are from the book of Enoch,,not the Bible,,,,,,,,so lets try to remember to make clear where these ideas come from,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gods Word,the Holy Scriptures do NOT say that monsters were created & then buried in the middle of the desert in the middle east....................

Please,let us be mindful,as members of this Christian Ministry that many people read what we post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone is free to think or consider what they will but let us be clear about where the information comes from ,when stating it as "a matter of fact"

With love-in Christ,Kwik

The book of Enoch is part of the bible.  The roman catholics purposely left it out and tried hard to hide it and destroy it. Then to further destroy the truth of scripture to protect  their errors they hid and destroyed other books and they put in two books that were written by a Greek to  the patriarch of Antioch in 160 AD.  No one needs anything more than the Eye witnesses testimony to find and understand the true gospel of Christ which has not changed from the time He walked on the earth. Those eye witnesses are  Matthew, John, Peter, Jude, and James. Paul also witnessed Christ on the road to Damascus but you don't need his writings to know and understand the Gospel of Christ. Paul was taught By the Spirit of God as I was but other than the light on the road to Damascus He never seen Christ in the flesh or in Person.

This is the Gospel of Christ:   17 From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

For the record, he is not a demon....

then whatt is he 

he is a fallen angel if I remember correctly he was one of the first of the two hundred or so who agreed to make whoopee with human females.

It would be their offspring who died in the flood that are demons.

Where did the other giants came from after the flood ?

same as the first just not the numbers as far as I know....   they are doing something now, but it's not resulting in Giants, but just simoly ordinary looking people.  Russ Dizdar has a ministry that will help people who find themselves caught up in what they are doing.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

For the Last time.......zhavoney

It is not part of the biblical canon as used by Jews, apart from Beta Israel. Most Christian denominations and traditions may accept the Books of Enoch as having some historical or theological interest or significance, but they generally regard the Books of Enoch as non-canonical or non-inspired.[3] It is regarded as canonical by the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church, but not by any other Christian group.                                                   wikapedia

Please read the ToS(terms of service) ........if YOU choose to accept the Book of Enoch as part of the Bible then that is fine but do not post here claiming that it is part of the Bible,,,,,,,,or bashing the roman catholics  with your allegations of their intent & purposes........I am sure our readers can hear enough of that on the Discovery channel or Nat Geo ,please try to pay attention to members like "other one",he personally regards the Book of Enoch to be valid & goes on to explain why,though it is non-canonical & not widely accepted as the Inspired Word of God..................you are entitled to your own opinions but to try to confuse our readers is very disrespectful of this Ministry,especially after  I have very politely asked all members to be mindful of stating personal preferences as "matter of fact' 

You can go on the internet & read many reasons why people believe this Book should be accepted as the Inspired Word of God as you can read many reasons why it is not.............it does not change the fact that there are 66 Books in our Bible(we are not talking about catholic bibles).......& the Book of Enoch is not included

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Every ministry has rules that are followed

Teaching from members that are not in ministry are not allowed, which is one of the rules here.

Rules are in place for all to follow with no exceptions. If someone is not familiar with our Statement of Faith it would benefit them to read it. 

We do not require anyone to believe in our SOF to be a member, but we do require everyone to follow the ToS to remain a member.

http://www.worthynetwork.com/statement-of-faith   

Worthy teaches from scripture only, not traditions of men.

Extra-biblical theories are discussed, but do not stand as scripture nor is it equal to scripture.

God gave us His words to follow, which is what we do.

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Only God is eternal. Not Satan.

So you believe Satan is going to die?  How do you believe his end will come? Do you not understand he is not flesh and blood? That he is a spirit and all his demons and devils are also eternal.   No Satan is eternal and his eternal home will be hell.  Read Eph, 6:12. We are a created in God image and that make us eternal also.

Do you not understand that Satan gets his power from God? Only God is eternal. All spirits, like the angels and even the fallen one's, exist because God permits it so.

When God destroys Satan in Hell do you think that means he lives retaining the power and presence he has now as lord of this earth?