IGNORED

Where did the Native Americans come from?

niki23

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

to throw a little interest into things,  the Chickasaw's have been doing some dna studies and they tell my wife that they see a lot of Mayan dna in today's Chickasaws.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The people we refer to as the American Indians -- they were the people who were discovered by the new settlers here in North America.  They Could have gotten Here the same way the early European settlers did.  They were probably descendants of the Tower of Babel people that came from Noah and his family. 

Someone had mentioned an Ice Age that came as a result of the global upheaval caused by the world-wide flood.  And Ice Age suggests that the entire world was very cold.  How could anyone have survived that?  My concept about Ice Ages -- is that the North Pole -- Arctic Circle have Always been that cold.  People Can survive there because of parkas, etc. that protect them from that kind of cold.   And there Are the Eskimos who Live there.  "We" assume they know about warmer climates so Why would they Choose to remain in that kind of COLD. 

And Maybe it's the same concept as those who live in the tropics-- Always hot and muggy -- That's their culture -- They might not be aware of the extreme Cold of the Arctic Circle.   

It took 'us' a while to realize that the earth Was round.  Because no one can see around the corner except the person who has Gone 'around the corner' to see what's There.  Looking straight ahead we see everything Ending at the horizon.   The farther ahead we Go the more water or land we See.  But does That give the concept of 'round'?  Unless we can get up in space -- OR starting from One direction and keep going until we're seen coming from the opposite direction. 

So -- some people groups already were close by from the Other direction and simply kept coming to what is called North America.   They followed their food source and close to water as possible. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

I believe they got here just like I did. Some ancester of theirs crossed over after some manner and settled here. Not a big stretch of the imagination as even Noah built a boat that could make a trip of sorts.

Yup. In an old (ca. 1970s) book by Vincent Gaddis on this this subject, he concluded (after presenting the evidence) that the Americas have been a racial melting pot for thousands of years.

Regarding NA cities, the largest one was right around St. Louis, the capital of the old Algonquin race, who were later driven out by invaders that came up the MIssissippi River beginning ca. 400s AD. The most powerful clan of that people, the Turtle/Dacotah, established a huge empire based from there, which was destroyed in civil war ca. 1000 AD.

In Mexico, there were many large cities in the Valley of Mexico (their sites now all consumed by the Mexico City megalopolis), and at Teotihuacan north of the valley, and elsewhere throughout Meso-America, dating to pre-Christian times. It is likely that the many of the SW US Pueblo peoples were descendants of these earlier civilizations, because they speak a related language (Uto-Aztecan/Nahuan) and have some related religious beliefs.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Just a random question. I have always wondered where they actually came from. When I google it, all I get is that they came from asia and came here during the "ice age" which we all know never happened. So, what are your thoughts on this? I have many theories. One is, they could have came from babylon and put here when God separated everyone or they could have been the VERY first people who discovered America... By boat. Or maybe they are descendants of Mexico or South America....

What are your thoughts?

"niki23",

When God created Adam he put within him the ability to father all the different races of mankind, Acts 17:26.

It seems strange, but I read recently that a test was made on some Indians, and it seemed that their descendants were related to the Jews. As for the way they came to North America, it seem that most scientists believe they came across a land bridge that extended from the Aleutians Islands, that once connected Asia with Alaska.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/20/1982

I watched a recent program on SBS  (here in Aus) that Vikings may've founded the east coast of the USA ..

I think from memory it was near New York or up a bit further north east ..

that was apparently back in the 1200's ..

I'm sure most countries has limited evidence in regards to who exactly founded it ..

even Britain was supposedly founded by Germaic peoples .. and other countries in that area ..

and I think the USA was originally founded by the British (and possibly other countries at the time) .. and then hence the fight for US independence ..

and then there is Australia .. history says the Aboriginals were here first ..

yeah maybe .. 

where did they come from ??

no one really knows ..

the Brits reckon they founded Aus with the first fleet ..

er .. they may've set foot on Aus land first but they weren't "first" ..

nope .. we can thank the Portuguese (which is my ancestory) and I think the Dutch as well (whats his name .. the famous sailor at the time .. Dirk Hartog or something) ..

I think the Spaniards may've had a bit to do with it as well ..

that was around the 1500's ..

I think the Portuguese gave a speech that Aus would become "The Great South Land of the Holy Spirit" .. which I have heard and read ..