D. Masterson

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

To not agree with what someone says, and yet not study with them (in simplicity) to discover the truth, is failing to represent Yhvh for who He is and feeds into the sins of:

1.  Gossip-  Any time anyone speaks about a person not present in any way other than planning to bless that person, conspires evil against man!  That is the very sin Satan stands accused of by God.  What a sin it is when it is Church Leaders: To call gossip church business is blasphemous!

2.   Arrogance-  Claiming superior knowledge, while unwilling to prove without saying we have to understand outside influences; or: You have to understand what the author meant to say more then what the words say.  Two things the Bible warns us not to listen to.  They know only to commit multiple sins in their unwillingness to either learn more or help someone else gain a better understanding of who God is!

3.   Fear-  Is Thinking any change in who you think Yhvh is, will destroy your faith.  Rather than thinking How much greater will my relationship be.  

Sometimes people refuse to hear what others are saying; they would rather ignore scriptures or manipulate them in order for them to fit within their views. I have seen so many topics started and discussed extensively, but when someone wants to start a new conversation on them, they fail to search for prior discussions in order to participate in them. Many, including myself, get tired and frustrated from posting and talking about the same subjects while getting the same responses from the new OPs. So, I don't think it is a matter of not studying with them but a matter of the OP not doing their due diligence in order to faciliitate any fruitful discussion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings D.Masterson....

3.   Fear-  Is Thinking any change in who you think Yhvh is, will destroy your faith.  Rather than thinking How much greater will my relationship be.

Honestly,your opinion is a bit vague & broad (IMO).......the Word of God is very specific and there is no question that fear is not of God and it is overcome by trust in our Almighty Father,,,,it is a spirit,yet no match for Gods Holy Spirit

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalms 56:3-4 - What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.   (Read More...)

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalms 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalms 27:1 - ([A Psalm] of David.) The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 43:1-3 - But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.   (Read More...)

Philippians 1:28 - And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

Mark 5:36 - As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

Psalms 27:1-14 - ([A Psalm] of David.) The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?   (Read More...)

1 Chronicles 28:20 - And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do [it]: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, [even] my God, [will be] with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.

Trust in the Lord,Fear not for He is with us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,simple!                          With love-in Christ Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:taped:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

To not agree with what someone says, and yet not study with them (in simplicity) to discover the truth, is failing to represent Yhvh for who He is and feeds into the sins of:

1.  Gossip-  Any time anyone speaks about a person not present in any way other than planning to bless that person, conspires evil against man!  That is the very sin Satan stands accused of by God.  What a sin it is when it is Church Leaders: To call gossip church business is blasphemous!

2.   Arrogance-  Claiming superior knowledge, while unwilling to prove without saying we have to understand outside influences; or: You have to understand what the author meant to say more then what the words say.  Two things the Bible warns us not to listen to.  They know only to commit multiple sins in their unwillingness to either learn more or help someone else gain a better understanding of who God is!

3.   Fear-  Is Thinking any change in who you think Yhvh is, will destroy your faith.  Rather than thinking How much greater will my relationship be.  

Now that you have laid your foundation where are you taking us? Just one simple question.

I do not agree with your three difinitions of gossip, arrogance or fear.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

So, I don't think it is a matter of not studying with them but a matter of the OP not doing their due diligence in order to faciliitate any fruitful discussion.

True dat

Blowing In The Wind

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: Ephesians 4:13-15

~

:thumbsup:

Beloved,

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11

Have No Fear

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Is

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. Hebrews 10:7

Here

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

~

And What A Treasure

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:15

He Is

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

The Bible  contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.

Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy.

It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the Christian's charter.

Here Paradise is restored, Heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end.

It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet.

Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.

It is a mine of wealth, a Paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given to you in life, will be open in the judgment, and be remembered forever.

It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and condemns all who trifle with its holy precepts.

From The Front Of My Gideon New Testament

I don't have to wonder who God is.... 

I have the written Word that tells me all about him.... 

When I read that part about fear, it made me question how you view God.... 

Do you have some unorthodox beliefs about who God is.... 

Do you hold to beliefs that go against conventional wisdom.... 

What exactly are you trying to convey in this thread.... 

What type of church are you part of if any....

I am not sure where you are coming from D Masterson....

but I would like to understand you better....

:thumbsup:

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings D.Masterson....

I don't have to wonder who God is.  I have the written Word that tells me all about him.  When I read that part about fear, it made me question how you view God.  Do you have some unorthodox beliefs about who God is?  Do you hold to beliefs that go against conventional wisdom?  What exactly are you trying to convey in this thread?  What type of church are you part of if any?  I am not sure where you are coming from D Masterson, but I would like to understand you better.

posted by Butero

Yes,I would also,,,,,,,,cause I care                                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik