• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/30/1975

Through out my life and really more so when I got saved... I have had encounters with the demonic. They have manifested in the natural where my spiritual eyes and ears could hear and see them. I have not actually seen one.. but have seen them through objects in my home. I used to have angel figurines on my shelf and could see them (demons) manifesting through the faces on the figurines. I was wondering if anyone else has had these experiences as I have and how? Thank you for your responses.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I've seen them full blown physical manifestations.......    and you don't want anything whatsoever to do with them in any way....

Oh wow Other One... No I never do want anything to do with them. They just come out of no where at times when I don't expect them. Last night when I got up to use the bathroom something got thrown across my hallway, but there was nothing there. Then my son called for me but when I looked in on him he was asleep. Its usually out of no where. Thank you for your reply Other One

Oh wow Other One... No I never do want anything to do with them. They just come out of no where at times when I don't expect them. Last night when I got up to use the bathroom something got thrown across my hallway, but there was nothing there. Then my son called for me but when I looked in on him he was asleep. Its usually out of no where. Thank you for your reply Other One

there is usually something in your house, or someone that is drawing them there....   you need to find out what.    It's not good to have them messing around in your life.   What got them started in my world was a wigi board.

We moved into a pretty old house last yr about this time. I think they were here already. I have heard the wigi board is one really big way to get their attention. I can only imagine the things you had to endure.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

We moved into a pretty old house last yr about this time. I think they were here already.

Sounds like the right diagnosis. And clearly you have more awareness of these things than most.

What you need to do is to take dominion over the premises in the name of Christ. Preferably, bring in someone with experience with such matters, and go room to room, praying in the authority of the name of Christ, that any spirits not of Him must depart. These prayers must call upon the Lord in true faith, nothing doubting, which is why it is helpful to have someone with experience in these things take the lead.

thank you William...

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings MsWright..

There are many cracks & crevices that demons can see as open invitations,,,,,things that most are not even aware of,things that make them comfortable to be around....music,television,profanity,objects,,,,,,a prayerful Godly walk in spirit & in truth ,always leads to a more intimate relationship with our Lord.....focusing on God & reliance in His Holy Spirit to reveal those cracks & crevices is what is needed.......everyday we must keep God First & serving Him,our focus needs to be on Him,putting on His full armor & it is by the Power of the Holy Spirit that anything unlike God is removed ,it has no place with the Godly & in a House that serves the Lord.........................less focus on what "they "are trying to do & more focus on praise & worship........a house of prayer,praise & worship is not a place any demns want to hang around...............ask the Holy Spirit to reveal what is so appealing to anything unGodly                       Love,Kwik

Just remember that none of us have any real authority over the spirit world......   you must go through the power of the Holy Spirit in dealing with the things....   they can not refuse to yield to the Spirit.    But you must make sure that you are in the right standing to be able to ask and use the powers of God against them.

blessings my sister Kwik... I don't allow anything on my TV but things that glorify the Lord... for music it is the same. I can be caught all hours of the day in dance and worship to the Lord. I have taught my children to do the same. Even my 2 yr old knows how to worship Jesus. It is all about Him for me. I think its the house... because since we moved in every now and then these things come up out of nowhere. My only guess is the house. Thank you my sister and all those who have replied.