missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/03/texas-leads-lawsuit-by-17-states-against-obama-immigration-actions/

Texas Gov.-elect Greg Abbott announced Wednesday that Texas and 16 other states are suing the Obama administration over the president's executive actions on immigration. 

Abbott, in a news conference in Austin, said immigration policies should be fixed by Congress, not by presidential "fiat." 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

I agree with Abbott.

So do I.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Im surprised az isnt in on this lawsuit. But perhaps az did not get in there because anything az does gets overturned. Ive seen other states win lawsuits that az has lost. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Im surprised az isnt in on this lawsuit. But perhaps az did not get in there because anything az does gets overturned. Ive seen other states win lawsuits that az has lost. 

I've been wondering about that Ayin.....  

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I have read this but did not know president could be sued. Is it rare?? And how often has it accured and been successful?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Arizona shouldn't give up just because it lost some cases to a corrupt Federal Court.  I understand that no one wants to be the whipping boy, but the injustice the Arizona has experienced under this Administration has fired up the rest of the country who still believe in our exceptionalism as a nation, and the rule of law.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Arizona shouldn't give up just because it lost some cases to a corrupt Federal Court.  I understand that no one wants to be the whipping boy, but the injustice the Arizona has experienced under this Administration has fired up the rest of the country who still believe in our exceptionalism as a nation, and the rule of law.

Some cases? 

We have been under a witch hunt since 2008. Every time az breathes it seems, the feds sue us. We have been threatened repeatedly by the feds. I dont post one tenth of what they do to us here. You wouldnt believe the stuff they have pulled on us.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Some cases? 

We have been under a witch hunt since 2008. Every time az breathes it seems, the feds sue us. We have been threatened repeatedly by the feds. I dont post one tenth of what they do to us here. You wouldnt believe the stuff they have pulled on us.

I'm sure I wouldn't and the rest of the country is also uninformed about what is happening there.  Why isn't John McCain sticking up for his state?  He did, afterall, want to be your President.