• Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

I have some few question to ask,

I believe satan has invade the church,

how can i know or recognize a charismatic witchcraft,

Is there anything like blind witchcraft

can someone be into witchcraft without knowing,

how can discern a charismatic witchcraft,

Let me share this story with you guys,it happen to me,three years ago,when i was still a passive christian,

There was a pastor i knew very well,

something happen to me in the year 2012"

I called the pastor to share my revelation with him,

because i was very confused,

but to my greatest surprise,

when i told the pastor my name,

he now told me that he has been looking for my contact,

he asked me were i now relocated to,i told him,

he told me that i need deliverance,

that God gave him revelation about me,

Of a truth,exactly what i encounter in the dreamed,

was what the pastor told me,

What actually bothers me,is that he asked me to pay sum amount of money into his account,but the money was too much for me,because i don't have it at that time,

the pastor told me that he can not help me,unless i send the money to him,

Because that very time i was struggling with many things,my life was up side down,

i knew that something was wrong somewhere,the idols of my greatground fathers was after me,

The good news is that

at the end God directed me to another pastor whom he use to delivered me,and set me free

in the year 2013"

The reason why i post this thread is that a very good friend of mine told me that she share her problem with her pastor,after narrating everything to her pastor,

the pastor told her that the Holy Spirit told him to tell her to sow a seed,of #50'000"

And God will set her free and bless her with her heart desire.

My number one question is that is there anyway i can recognize charismatic wtichcraft.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

There are a lot of false teachers and preachers out there who claim to be men of God but their deeds and words give them away.

Anybody who worships the true God should never worship false gods as well, because the Bible says that you cannot serve two masters.

No Christian should be involved with witchcraft of any kind and that includes even relatively harmless things such as lucky charms, superstitions, ritualistic practices or anything like that.

I am always wary of anybody who claims to have been told something by God in a dream, or a vision or any revelation. I'm not saying that these things aren't genuine but you can never be certain. Always be on your guard. Usually a person will eventually give themselves away by something that they say or do, like in this case your pastor asking for money.

I'm sorry that I can't really answer your question but I hope that this helps.

Africa, unfortunately is full of dark things. I'm not being prejudiced by saying this but many Africans when first introduced to Christianity were quite happy to accept it but never gave up their animistic practices and incorporated them into their Christian faith, thus trying to serve more than one master. You'll find a lot of false preachers in many parts of Africa who claim to worship Jesus but still continue consulting witch-doctors and practicing dark arts such as voodoo, or just messing about with silly little things like sacrificing chickens and what not.

The new wave of African converts appear to be different to their ancestors and seem to be genuine followers of Christ, but the old traditions are still there. There is still a lot of that old black magic around. Don't get caught up in it and avoid it like you would avoid the plague.

Guest shiloh357

I don't this is a case of witchcraft.  It is a case of fraudulence. It sounds like these preachers are just greedy and trying find sheep to prey on.   Anytime a preacher asks for money in exchange for a blessing, run from him as fast as you can.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

Praise God, God protected you Jerry 1023.

When you are truly seeking the Lord and have repented and asked the Holy Spirit of God into your heart,

You have a light shining in you.

The light of The Holy Spirit Of God

People of witchcraft can sense that and don't want you around them.

They may try and make you fall, but if you are saved by the blood of Christ Jesus,

The Holy Spirit will reveal to your heart that you are going onto dangerous ground.

You will have warnings from the Holy Spirit of God.

If you don't listen to these warnings, and decide to keep walking into that dangerous territory, you may fall into

certain dilemmas, and these dilemmas  could be lessons of a great price,

but if you keep standing strong in the Lord He will protect your way.

The Lord is our good shepherd, His sheep know His voice and when one goes astray, He will go looking for it, until it brings him back safely into the fold.

John 10

John 10 New Living Translation (NLT) The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

10 “I tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief and a robber! But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t know his voice.”

Those who heard Jesus use this illustration didn’t understand what he meant, so he explained it to them: “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me[a] were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them. Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved.[b] They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. 10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep. 12 A hired hand will run when he sees a wolf coming. He will abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd. And so the wolf attacks them and scatters the flock. 13 The hired hand runs away because he’s working only for the money and doesn’t really care about the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, 15 just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold. I must bring them also. They will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock with one shepherd.

17 “The Father loves me because I sacrifice my life so I may take it back again. 18 No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.”

19 When he said these things, the people[c] were again divided in their opinions about him. 20 Some said, “He’s demon possessed and out of his mind. Why listen to a man like that?” 21 Others said, “This doesn’t sound like a man possessed by a demon! Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

Jesus Claims to Be the Son of God

22 It was now winter, and Jesus was in Jerusalem at the time of Hanukkah, the Festival of Dedication. 23 He was in the Temple, walking through the section known as Solomon’s Colonnade. 24 The people surrounded him and asked, “How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”

25 Jesus replied, “I have already told you, and you don’t believe me. The proof is the work I do in my Father’s name. 26 But you don’t believe me because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, 29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.[d] No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand. 30 The Father and I are one.”

31 Once again the people picked up stones to kill him. 32 Jesus said, “At my Father’s direction I have done many good works. For which one are you going to stone me?”

33 They replied, “We’re stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus replied, “It is written in your own Scriptures[e] that God said to certain leaders of the people, ‘I say, you are gods!’[f] 35 And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God’s message were called ‘gods,’ 36 why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world. 37 Don’t believe me unless I carry out my Father’s work. 38 But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father.”

39 Once again they tried to arrest him, but he got away and left them. 40 He went beyond the Jordan River near the place where John was first baptizing and stayed there awhile. 41 And many followed him. “John didn’t perform miraculous signs,” they remarked to one another, “but everything he said about this man has come true.” 42 And many who were there believed in Jesus.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My number one question is that is there anyway i can recognize charismatic wtichcraft.

I think I would agree with Shiloh in that this doesn't look like witchcraft to me, but shyster preachers looking for wealth.   It would be just from my personal viewpoint, but for me to think it was really witchcraft the preachers would have approached you with the knowledge of your problem.   If the dark powers knew you had an issue and told the preacher, they would have in my experience told him to contact you personally and not wait for you to approach him.....      anyone can tell you "I was waiting for you to come by"      It's something else when they seek you out and tell you what your issue is.   I have seen God direct a pastor to do such a thing, but there is never any wealth transfer involved....   the preacher/pastor would just want to help the person and it always......   always ends up with the issue resolved.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

God bless you guys for looking into my post,

I appreciate all the replies.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Jerry1023, your post really made me sad. I am sorry that there are pastors like that in your area. I will be praying that you find a good and truthful pastor. You deserve that! 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Jerry praying. Salvation is a free gift. Praying for a Godly pastor! God bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Jerry1023,

You asked -

`I have some few question to ask,

I believe satan has invade the church,
how can i know or recognize a charismatic witchcraft
,`

The true church of the Lord Jesus Christ is made up of true  believers who cannot be invaded by Satan. Man however organises people into groups & calls them `the church.` These are just man`s organised public meetings. Some have believers & some not. Some give good teaching & some not. Anyone can `set up shop` as it were & with  charismatic preaching gather people unto him or herself. These people with wrong motives in these organisations can be  invaded by Satan however.

I would suggest not to place too much emphasis on these man made organisations & get to know the Lord more & other believers. Which I think I can see you doing.

Bless you bro, in a difficult place. But as you go through these times you are able to help others who are blinded by smooth talking people.

Marilyn. 

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

if we are talking of false teachers, where is their guidance coming from then? I would not call it the Spirit of Truth at least, based on what Jerry was telling.

Which leads to a conclusion, if they are not with God, then they are against Him and we all know to whom does that trail lead. Money should not be an issue when it comes to deliverance or salvation, voluntary gifts are another thing.

But I can give these 'teachers' the chance to regret in that we all make mistakes, living in an imperfect world as we are. However, since they have not apologized etc, it seems they continue on that path which leads to wrong way.

If it's not from God, we know pretty much what it is. That makes it, more or less, witchcraft.