IGNORED

Islam: The Most Violent Religion In the World, But Let's Keep Call

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Islam is the Most Violent Religion in the World, But Let’s Keep Calling it ‘Peaceful’ Anyway

By Matt Walsh

And here we are again. You might recognize this place. We’ve been here frequently over the past, say, 1,500 years or so. It’s the place where the whole world stands in dumbfounded shock after witnessing unspeakable brutality at the hands of Islamists. Maybe we should stop being so surprised.

This time around, three masked gunmen stormed the offices of a French satirical newspaper, executing 12 people in cold blood, including two police officers. This is the same newspaper that infamously published a cartoon poking fun at the Prophet Mohammed a few years ago, and was promptly greeted with death threats and a Molotov cocktail for their troubles. In fairness, there’s still a lot we don’t know about this attack, but it seems very certain that this was another case of Muslim terrorism. The gunmen took out 12 people while shouting “Allahu Akbhar” and “the Prophet has been avenged.” All of this over some jokes in a magazine.

For the rest of the article>>>   http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/islam-is-the-most-violent-religion-in-the-world-but-lets-keep-calling-it-peaceful-anyway/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

I have heard that phrase, "religion of peace" many times, and knowing almost nothing of islam, especially before 9/11 i guess i even believed it!  I am still not inclined to read the koran, but i did find a wiki page titled "religion of peace" which includes this "The description of Islam as a "religion of peace" has created a great deal of controversy. Neuroscientist and New Atheism writer Sam Harris wrote, "The position of the Muslim community in the face of all provocations seems to be: Islam is a religion of peace, and if you say that it isn't, we will kill you."[15]

hmmmm, nope, i don't want to read the koran yet!

Mohammad Would Be So Proud Of Them

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

If He Could

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:38

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We need to understand what Islam means by peace.....     in their minds the world is in two states.......     when the whole earth is subject to Sharia law it is in the state of peace.......   while there is any part of the world that is not under Sharia the state is war.

That is the only two states of being that there is....       from their holy books, if you are not subjecting yourself to Sharia law and by that being subject to Allah, they are at war with you.....   and it matters not if you are at war with them.

So in their minds they are a nation of peace.....   and they are at war to achieve their goal of peace.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,267
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

But through out history, the times of inquisition and crusades and other, did they not also, so called Christians, in the name of Christianity also force people to convert and if not kill them?

I think that the  people in history who in the name of Christianity killed those who did not convert to Christianity or those who did not look sincere about their conversion

also did something very wrong and sinful.

People can bring the same argument about christian a religion of peace who have used force to instill their belief system.

In the past Christians and Muslims did fight for dominance over their religions and as we can see continue to do so.

Now it is the radical Muslims who seek dominance at all cost.

It is really pure evil at work , but so called Christians of the past where not much better and if they did not repent for their evil doing,

will also be held accountable.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Guest shiloh357

But through out history, the times of inquisition and crusades and other, did they not also, so called Christians, in the name of Christianity also force people to convert and if not kill them?

I think that the  people in history who in the name of Christianity killed those who did not convert to Christianity or those who did not look sincere about their conversion

People can bring the same argument about christian a religion of peace who have used force to instill their belief system.

In the past Christians and Muslims did fight for dominance over their religions and as we can see continue to do so.

It is really pure evil at work , but so called Christians of the past where not much better and if they did not repent for their evil doing,

Actually, your argument is factually incorrect.

Christians have never brought anything but compassion to the world.    The Inquisitions, the crusades, the pogroms and so forth were not committed by genuine followers of Jesus.   They did not follow the teachings of Christ.   Jesus' teachings when followed by genuine believers have never created evil in the world, but have only brought good to the world.

The crusaders were mostly prison inmates that were recruited to fight against the Muslims.  They were not actual Christians.   One has to either ignore the teachings of Christ or pervert certain aspects of the Bible to justify violence in the Name of Jesus.  Christians have never fought for Christianity to be dominant over other religions.   In fact, with respect to the crusades, if you study history, it was the Muslims who caused the crusades to happen.  The crusades were a response to Muslims murdering Christians who were traveling as pilgrims to worship in the Holy Land.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I have heard that phrase, "religion of peace" many times, and knowing almost nothing of islam, especially before 9/11 i guess i even believed it!  I am still not inclined to read the koran, but i did find a wiki page titled "religion of peace" which includes this "The description of Islam as a "religion of peace" has created a great deal of controversy. Neuroscientist and New Atheism writer Sam Harris wrote, "The position of the Muslim community in the face of all provocations seems to be: Islam is a religion of peace, and if you say that it isn't, we will kill you."[15]

hmmmm, nope, i don't want to read the koran yet!

There isnt a reason to read the quran. I did, because of my muslim relatives. I wanted to see what it said since I kept hearing how it is related to ours. 

What a waste of time. Each verse was just so off compared to the bible. For instance, things like how many folks are on the ark, the sins in the garden of eden, why satan fell, the whole ishmael and isaac tale. Each story twisted from what the bible says.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Completely different. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Whenever Christians committed atrocities they were NOT following the word of Christ.

Whenever Muslims commit atrocities they are doing exactly as Mohammed told them to do.

It's not about what people have done in the name of their religion. Anybody can claim to be a Christian or a Muslim and then do whatever they wish. It's about what the religion teaches and what its scriptures say. Christianity teaches peace. Islam teaches war. That's the difference.

I researched the Q'uran and other Islamic teachings for years. Mohammed taught his followers to conquer the World using whatever means available whether it be by force or by deceit. The Muslim god, Allah expects Muslims to do this. They have the full blessings of their god to lie to non-Muslims in order to achieve their goals. Unlike Jesus, Mohammed did not live an exemplary life. Mohammed was a murderer a bandit, a thief, and a rapist. The fruits of Islam are a direct result of the teachings of this false prophet.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

I think the "peace" that Muslims refer to is; if you don't convert or pay the tax, you'll "rest in peace." :(

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  4,267
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you all for your responses. 

It has happened already that in every day conversation with a Jewish person or a Muslim person about things like violence and such;

that they have brought up those periods of time to say that Christians really are no better than others when it comes to doing atrocious things to defend and impose their beliefs,

A question ?

who recruited those prison inmates ?