• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Good morning George :)

Interesting article George, I didn't know there were letter from Barnabas,  I  don not believe the 1000 years are symbolic and believe that very soon ,we might enter the 1000 year reign and all found in Christ might enter in His rest...

May I ask what you believe ? And what do you believe of the 4 blood moons and Jonathan Cahn, I  wouldn't really believe too much of it was it not that all those things happen on  Biblical dates, only God can plan that those dates.

(I am so ready to start those years~~~ this world is getting more evil every day~~

Praying for you all,Angels  :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

So are you saying And they shall build houses is before the new heavens and new earth?

No, what I am saying is that this determines your eternal destination.  The answer as to when the imperishable body is actually built, is found in Paul's writing to the Corinthian church.

I Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Scripture tells us that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, so upon death our souls/ spirits are in heaven with Him.  But when the trumpet sounds, the dead are raised, indicating that our glorified body will consist of ingredients from our natural body.  Hence, why the dead corpses will rise from the ground, or the sea, or wherever they were left on this earth.  This is when they are built, and then following that they are inhabited.  Paul goes on to say this in the passage.

I Corinthians 15:54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?”

When is death defeated?

I Corinthians 15:25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.

What I believe, and what scripture indicates to me, is that the end happens very quickly.  From the time the 6th seal is opened there is very little time left.  The sixth and seventh trumpet (the last two woes) happen within one hour.  Paul's letter does not allow for a lengthy amount of time between the reception of the imperishable body and the end of death, which is the last enemy to be defeated.  He writes that when the imperishable is put on, then it can be said that death is swallowed up in victory.  The difference in our understanding is in large part a result of how we see things happening overall, I hope this clarifies my position to you, God bless.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Good morning George :)

Interesting article George, I didn't know there were letter from Barnabas,  I  don not believe the 1000 years are symbolic and believe that very soon ,we might enter the 1000 year reign and all found in Christ might enter in His rest...

May I ask what you believe ? And what do you believe of the 4 blood moons and Jonathan Cahn, I  wouldn't really believe too much of it was it not that all those things happen on  Biblical dates, only God can plan that those dates.

(I am so ready to start those years~~~ this world is getting more evil every day~~

Praying for you all,Angels   :)

Listen to my message -- It's not the end of the world -- and I detail my thoughts on the blood moons and what's coming in September.  I believe it'll give you a good overview of the current situation.

I did listen to your messages this morning again  and think it's very much for today!

Thank you again so much for this timely massage. :) We do have to be watchmen ..and look and watch what is happening..

I didn't realize Jonathan Cahn married you and Rivka,she's a beautiful lady and I do remember the day when you got married,oh my goodness we are getting old..:) ?

I remember when you started Worthy news with only a few members , I do remember the name Bob Landers but forgot who he is....Worthy News  started so smal and look where God brought it today,He blessed this ministry so much  and I thank God for Worthy news and pray for your family often.

I hope you don't mind that I shared this message on Facebook!

The world needs to be more aware of the days we live in.

Praying,Maranatha Jesus come quickly!

Do you have more messages we can listen too?

Praying....Angels4u

• Steward

The 1000 year reign of Messiah -- we'll have our resurrected bodies -- and this proceeds the New Jerusalem.  During the 1000 year reign is when a child will be but a 100 years old -- are those who do not have glorified bodies but are alive during the 1000 year reign!  There is still a sun, moon and stars while the Messiah reigns -- and we are reigning with him during the 1000 years.

After this the final deception is the releasing of Satan from the pit -- and then we have the Great White Throne Judgment.

After this is the New Heavens and the New Earth -- where are are no sun, moon and stars. 

I believe this is the chronology of events in the future.  If need be, I can back this with scripture, but I thought I'd create an outline from which to work.

God bless,

George

• Steward

I did listen to your messages this morning again  and think it's very much for today!

Thank you again so much for this timely massage. :) We do have to be watchmen ..and look and watch what is happening..

I didn't realize Jonathan Cahn married you and Rivka,she's a beautiful lady and I do remember the day when you got married,oh my goodness we are getting old.. :) ?

I remember when you started Worthy news with only a few members , I do remember the name Bob Landers but forgot who he is....Worthy News  started so smal and look where God brought it today,He blessed this ministry so much  and I thank God for Worthy news and pray for your family often.

Praying....Angels4u

You can post our messages anywhere you wish.  I also started a forum entitled -- messages --  and I'll post what I've been speaking on in Israel there.

I didn't realize Jonathan Cahn married you and Rivka,she's a beautiful lady and I do remember the day when you got married,oh my goodness we are getting old.. :) ?

Praying....Angels4u

You can post our messages anywhere you wish.  I also started a forum entitled -- messages --  and I'll post what I've been speaking on in Israel there.

Thank you :)

Wingnut,

Very interesting

So we get to build our bodies and inhabit them right before the new heaven and new earth starts.

Hello inchrist,

I think we are just having a communication breakdown.  What I see are things happening together, instantaneously, with no time sequence between them once we arrive at the very end.  So no, once death is done away with, we have arrived at the new heavens and earth.

The 1000 year reign of Messiah -- we'll have our resurrected bodies -- and this proceeds the New Jerusalem.  During the 1000 year reign is when a child will be but a 100 years old -- are those who do not have glorified bodies but are alive during the 1000 year reign!  There is still a sun, moon and stars while the Messiah reigns -- and we are reigning with him during the 1000 years.

After this the final deception is the releasing of Satan from the pit -- and then we have the Great White Throne Judgment.

After this is the New Heavens and the New Earth -- where are are no sun, moon and stars. 

I believe this is the chronology of events in the future.  If need be, I can back this with scripture, but I thought I'd create an outline from which to work.

God bless,

George

Hello George,

Thanks for joining in the discussion.  It has been awhile since I read the epistle from Barnabas, so it was nice to bring that back to mind.  I would love to discuss this topic with you and talk about the scripture for your conclusions.  My main issue with the literal thousand years stems from the issue of sacrifices which are prominent in the passages typically associated with the millenial period.

This to me seems to speak against the very purpose of Jesus and His perfect sacrifice, and I can't think of any reason to explain animal sacrifice as ever being necessary again.  From what I see in scripture, God does not accept this any longer, and historically we saw it brought to an end in 70AD.  I realize of course that a temple will be built again, but that temple will be highjacked by the enemy and seems to be more representative of a necessity for how the overall plan unfolds.

Anyway, just wanted to give you an idea of where my thoughts originate.  It is something that has gnawed at me for a long time, even when I did hold to the thousand years being literal.  I am of course open to the possibility that I am mistaken, which is why I wish to discuss the subject, particularly in regards to the scripture itself.  I look forward to your response, God bless you.  :)

• Steward

Shalom wingnut,

I'll explain the 1000 years in as simple as terms as possible.  There will be survivors when the Lord returns.

Zechariah 14:16  And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

We know one of those countries for sure is Egypt!  I don't have time right now to detail it -- but the bottom line there will be people that do not have their resurrected bodies.  And these will inhabit the earth and multiply and multiply for 1000 years.  It will revert back to the times of Adam where lifespans of men will be 1000 years old etc.  This is why Isaiah says,

Isa 65:20  There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

When is this time of a child as 1000 years old?

Isa 65:25  The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

During the 1000 year reign of Messiah, as Yeshua reigns on the earth with a rod of iron.  Sin will be punished and punished harshly!

Now to the sacrifices --

Eze 43:13  "These are the measurements of the altar by cubits (the cubit being a cubit and a handbreadth): its base shall be one cubit high and one cubit broad, with a rim of one span around its edge. And this shall be the height of the altar (Altar in this passage is the typical word for Altar -- Mizbach)
Eze 43:14  from the base on the ground to the lower ledge, two cubits, with a breadth of one cubit; and from the smaller ledge to the larger ledge, four cubits, with a breadth of one cubit;
Eze 43:15  and the altar hearth, four cubits; and from the altar hearth projecting upward, four horns.  (this Altar form changes to Ha-Har-El which literally means the MOUNTAIN of GOD)
Eze 43:16  The altar hearth shall be square, twelve cubits long by twelve broad. (This word Altar changes once again to the word -- Ha-Ari-El which literally means -- LION OF GOD)
Eze 43:17  The ledge also shall be square, fourteen cubits long by fourteen broad, with a rim around it half a cubit broad, and its base one cubit all around. The steps of the altar shall face east."

So the word in english you see is Altar changes to MOUNTAIN OF God. -- thus in connection with --

Isa 2:2  It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it,
Isa 2:3  and many peoples shall come, and say: "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths." For out of Zion shall go the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Isa 2:4  He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

You also find a similar passage in Micah.

Next -- the LION of God -- he's not coming back as a LAMB -- but a LION!  So it's not sacrifices for sin as we understand it now -- sacrifices of the LAMB -- but He's ruling as the LION of JUDAH -- and these sacrifices for 1000 years are for the cleansing of the TEMPLE -- not the man!  And they are memorials of looking back, and for 1000 years we'll be reminded over and over again of the sacrifice Jesus provided for us 1000 years ago.

Eze 45:19  The priest shall take some of the blood of the sin offering and put it on the doorposts of the temple, the four corners of the ledge of the altar, and the posts of the gate of the inner court.
Eze 45:20  You shall do the same on the seventh day of the month for anyone who has sinned through error or ignorance; so you shall make atonement for the temple.

So the sacrifices are for SIN, but they are for sin of IGNORANCE -- and it's not to CLEANSE the MAN -- it's to CLEANSE the TEMPLE!  Huge difference!

The temple of Ezekiel is HUGE -- it doesn't fit and will not fit until the Lord comes back -- and when he comes back -- the geography of the world will change after He puts His feet on the Mount of Olives.

This is what Matthew Henry's commentary says in Ezekiel 45 --

The lands here allotted to the sanctuary were 25,000 reeds (so our translation makes it, though some make them only cubits) in length, and 10,000 in breadth-about eighty miles one way and thirty miles another way (say some); twenty-five miles one way and ten miles the other way, so others.

So it doesn't fit -- that is until the Lord comes back!

I hope I answered some of your questions,

God bless,

George