• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,788
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Does the Bible not predict that all countries shall come against Israel?

Zechariah 14:2  For I will gather all nations to battle against Jerusalem; and the city shall be taken, and the houses plundered, and the women raped. And half of the city shall go into exile, and the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

All nations -- but of the nations, there will be some that never came against Jerusalem as it says a few verses later.

Zechariah 14:16  And it shall be, everyone who is left of all the nations which came up against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, Jehovah of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

Does that clarify the statement I made?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Does the Bible not predict that all countries shall come against Israel?

Zechariah 14:2  For I will gather all nations to battle against Jerusalem; and the city shall be taken, and the houses plundered, and the women raped. And half of the city shall go into exile, and the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

All nations -- but of the nations, there will be some that never came against Jerusalem as it says a few verses later.

Zechariah 14:16  And it shall be, everyone who is left of all the nations which came up against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, Jehovah of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

Does that clarify the statement I made?

We are talking about people who were left from the nations? All countries will fight against Israel?

• Steward

Every nation will come against Jerusalem -- but not every PERSON of every nation will come against Jerusalem, thus we read those who were "left" of the nations.

I believe the Scriptures indicate that there will be "survivors" of Armageddon, and its these individuals that will repopulate the world -- as they don't have resurrected bodies -- yet didn't come against the Lord, and thus go into the Millennial reign of Yeshua (Jesus) as we are today.   And its these individuals that marry, have children, and repopulate the world in that era whom we rule over with Jesus.

Every nation will come against Jerusalem -- but not every PERSON of every nation will come against Jerusalem, thus we read those who were "left" of the nations.

I believe the Scriptures indicate that there will be "survivors" of Armageddon, and its these individuals that will repopulate the world -- as they don't have resurrected bodies -- yet didn't come against the Lord, and thus go into the Millennial reign of Yeshua (Jesus) as we are today.   And its these individuals that marry, have children, and repopulate the world in that era whom we rule over with Jesus.

That is what I believe too :) lol~~I did read you wrong!

Egypt will be saved,will  this will be during  the tribulation?

The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance."

Isaiah 19:25

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, George.

The New Jerusalem is after the 1000 year reign of Messiah -- and thus we're in the midst of eternity at that time.  The reason for the Sun, Moon and Stars was for times, and seasons.  If we're in the midst of eternity -- is there really a need to count years any longer?  I can only go by what the Scriptures state and it appears there is an end of "days" as we understand it.  Thus the reason for the need of a sun and moon to count time seems to no longer be needed.  But if there is a sun and moon it's not for the same reason as to count time or for light as it is now.

Okay, I think I’ve isolated the problem challenge: What is “eternity?” Is it the ABSENCE of time, OR is it the TOTALITY of time? I believe that it is the totality of time. Time goes on because time is the fourth dimension; that is, it is the measurement by which we judge movement of “three-dimensional objects.”

At time t(0), some object is centered at x(0), y(0), z(0) in three-space.

At time t(1), the object is centered at x(1), y(1), z(1).

We can measure the distance between where the object goes and where the object came from by simply subtracting:

The horizontal x distance is: x = x(1) - x(0);

the vertical y distance is: y = y(1) - y(0); and

the distance of depth, z, is: z = z(1) - z(0).

The overall distance, d,  is the square root of (x2 + y2 + z2).

If we call the amount of passing time, t, then: t = t(1) - t(0),

we can then calculate the velocity at which that object was moving as v = d / t. (Sometimes, the velocity is called the “rate”: r = d / t.)

Life is not static; it’s dynamic; that is, it MOVES! And, if it moves, then it has some rate of speed (or velocity) at which it is moving.

I believe that we are TOLD that there is still a need to count time:

Isaiah 66:22-23

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
KJV

YHVH TsVaa’owt Eloheinu, (the LORD of Hosts, our God), shall REQUIRE our “tithes” of time throughout eternity! (Not that it won’t be our PLEASURE to come!)

I believe that the New Earth and its New Skies (the New “Heavens”) are literal, physical, re-creations of the current earth and its skies.

One Scripture verse says:

Revelation 10:6
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
KJV

but, this verse becomes clearer in its context:

Revelation 10:5-7
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
KJV

It’s not talking about the ABSENCE of time but rather that there should be no more DELAY!

Finally, regarding the phrase “the end of days,” I’ve done a search on the key-words together in both the OT and the NT, both in the English and in the Hebrew/Greek, and all I could find of the phrase is “end of the days” in Daniel 12:13:

Daniel 12:13
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
KJV

As far as a declaration of the resurrection to come, this is a GREAT verse! However, as for saying that it is the “end of time,” it is a FAR cry from it.

• Steward

Egypt will be saved,will  this will be during  the tribulation?

The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance."

Isaiah 19:25

Honestly, in a brief synopsis my understanding is the anti-christ will wage war against Islam and will defeat Islam.  Accomplishing both that the AntiChrist is a man of war and "who is able to make war against the beast?" (Rev 13).  In doing so, Israel will believe their "messiah" has come as he defeated their enemies and has rebuilt the temple (2 Thes 2:3-4) and established the "abomination of desolation."

If I can indulge you and think of yourself as an Egyptian -- and if the Antichrist waged war against your country -- and defeated it, and not only defeated it but killed your brother, your father, and is oppressing your country -- would you follow the Antichrist?  I would think NOT!  But at the same time, you've not allowed the gospel to be preached so you don't know the gospel.  So all you can do is say -- God if you're really alive -- if you are truly there -- SAVE US! 

If you can place yourself in that situation, then you can imagine the scenario laid out for us in Isaiah 19.

Isa 19:20  It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry to the LORD because of oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and deliver them.

Isa 19:21  And the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to the LORD and perform them.

Isa 19:22  And the LORD will strike Egypt, striking and healing, and they will return to the LORD, and he will listen to their pleas for mercy and heal them.

I believe it's the Egyptians that survive Armageddon and are some of the people that never have resurrected bodies, go into the Millennial age who repopulate the world.  And the final deception at the end of the 1000 years will be to those that do not have resurrected bodies -- and after this is the Great White Throne Judgment.

Amen!

I believe this is VERY  special for this too happen to Egypt  because Egypt is the only Nation God mentioned to be saved that I know of..if the people only knew..

I have another question for you too (sorry,I know you are busy) where in prophecy do you think we are right now?

• Steward

Eze 37:7  So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound, and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
Eze 37:8  And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them.

We're not seeing the Physical restoration of Israel -- but there was no breath (word here is RUACH or the Spirit of God) in them! 

Eze 37:9  Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live."

Jer 16:15  but 'As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.' For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers.
Jer 16:16  "Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the LORD, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks.

As you see the rise of antisemitism and hatred grow for the Jewish people around the world -- we're seeing the rise of the HUNTERS to drive the Jewish people to their homeland.

I think this is clearly where we're sitting now.  Many other Scriptures are "awaiting" to be fulfilled but the scenario for their rapid fulfillment are all in the works!

Do you think that all the Jews will go back to Israel? Will they ALL be gathered together or will there be a remnant who will refuse?

Life is getting very bad for all the Jews living everywhere and they is so much hatred towards them..the persecution against the Jews is speeding up again  and also the Christian persecution.

As I listened last night to Jonathan Cahn giving that speech ,it warmed my heart that he  is crying out to help the persecuted Christians and how he was saying that we have to answer Jesus someday in what we did to help them. I believe very much that there is much more Christian persecution coming our way soon too....

So important to pray.........I had a dream a couple of days ago~it was scary~ I was going to be killed because of being a believer ,they were after me and I was trying to hide ,they knew where I was and followed me everywhere, in my dream . I got saved out of the country through help from the "Red Cross"  I was afraid in my dream and was afraid to move  but should strong in  Jesus.  This dream makes me even more realize what the people who are getting persecuted have to go through...