• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Back to God gave us free will. He gave it to us. We can choose heaven or hell.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

He can also help us. If your friend thought it was a good idea to go to hell forever wouldn't you help him? Same with God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Guys I figured it out.

I prayed over it again and asked for help and it hit me. A loving God can't allow people to hell. He is the one that's looking out for us and the one that takes care of us. If someone is lost on the wrong path he will fight for them and when God fights for something he gets it. I was looking around on the net and I saw that the bible never even says anyone goes to hell. It's all just warnings. Hell is empty.

I can't wait to tell my atheist friend. Thanks for your help everyone!

There are some people who think that there is no hell. That is probably the thing on the internet you were looking at. 

But that is not what the bible says.

He can also help us. If your friend thought it was a good idea to go to hell forever wouldn't you help him? Same with God.

God did help us; He gave us truth, it can be found in the bible. How we think something should be like, does not make it true.

Guys I figured it out.

I prayed over it again and asked for help and it hit me. A loving God can't allow people to hell. He is the one that's looking out for us and the one that takes care of us. If someone is lost on the wrong path he will fight for them and when God fights for something he gets it. I was looking around on the net and I saw that the bible never even says anyone goes to hell. It's all just warnings. Hell is empty.

I can't wait to tell my atheist friend. Thanks for your help everyone!

There are some people who think that there is no hell. That is probably the thing on the internet you were looking at. 

But that is not what the bible says.

No that's not what I said. I said I found out the bible doesn't say anyone goes to hell. If you know of a place where the bible says a person goes to hell let me know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

Mar 9:43  And if your hand offends you, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed than to have two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched
Mar 9:44  where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mar 9:45  And if your foot offends you, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life lame than to have two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched
Mar 9:46  where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched.

Rev 21:6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mar 9:43  And if your hand offends you, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed than to have two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched

Mar 9:45  And if your foot offends you, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life lame than to have two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched

Rev 21:6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev 21:7  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

See? This is exactly what I mean. There is nothing but warnings. No one goes there.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

John 8

24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

Revelation 20
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

So those who do not believe in Him die lost in sin and condemned to hell. Why would there need to be warnings if everyone gets saved? 

You asked for one verse that shows that one person goes to hell. Jesus, in talking about his disciples, mentions how judas is lost. The verse is not saying everyone else is saved either. Only the other disciples.

John 17
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

God does not lie.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Guest Teditis

See? This is exactly what I mean. There is nothing but warnings. No one goes there.

You make it sound as if giving warnings is a bad thing?