• Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I CHOOSE TO SUFFER LIFE IN HEAVEN THAN TO ENJOY LIFE IN HELL

Shalom and welcome to Worthy. 

Could you please explain your comment? 

I think it could be a typing error or a language barrier. 

God Bless,

Nigel 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I CHOOSE TO SUFFER LIFE IN HEAVEN THAN TO ENJOY LIFE IN HELL

Suffer in Heaven?  Enjoy life in hell?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

What is giving you strength in these difficult days?

The Answer is very simple!! God!! :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

What is giving you strength in these difficult days?

The Answer is very simple!! God!! :)

Amen, my brother!! :)

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Amen KPaulG!! :)

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If we are here ofcourse we belong to this world, God create us to live with perfect harmony with this world.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Jesus Christ is our hope.To know that we are just in this world not of this world.This is a very short journey we are taking on our way to Heaven which is our eternal home.

Amen and Amen Sister!!! Thank You Jesus for our eternal home with You!

Because He Lives!! RursyangeL

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Angels....

It is very funny to me when I think about how we can think one way & then suddenly,without a moments notice,everything in your life changes & you think completely different than you once did,,,,,,& I am not talking about renewing your mind or being born again......I am talking about as a mature Christian,ahh-but we are all works in progress ,aren't we??    I will explain..........

Now of course,I am simply sharing my personal experience,,,,,,,,,We all know that we are not "of" this world,we are as foreigners but we are"in" this world & according to Gods Purpose we are called

Philippians 1:23-26New International Version (NIV)

23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. 25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, 26 so that through my being with you again your boasting in Christ Jesus will abound on account of me.

Yes,we do belong here but only for a moment,,,,,a moment we are born,in a moment we come to the foot of the Cross,for a moment we live for Christ,,we only have a moment to tell as many as we can about Jesus,& in a moment we die,,,,,,,,,,,to live!!!!It is so brief & fleeting but I only realized this when I heard those words"cancer","terminal".incurable","dying",,,,,,,,,,Suddenly I yearned for Abba so badly it hurt,I was anxious to leave this wretched place & get my Glorious New Body,,,,,,,yet,in spirit,the Lord spoke to my heart & I knew He was not bringing me Home.........Deep within my very soul I understood I would remain in this world and it made me sad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Then everything changed,I heard these words "no evidence of cancer"!!!!!!!!Well,in an instant life became so dear to me,this world was a treasure,every breath a Blessing,every second is precious............Ah,yes,,,,it is funny to me how I went from one extreme to the next,,,,,,,,,,,I am in no hurry to leave the world & God has recently Blessed me so  Bountifully & Abundantly that I pray He takes His time in Coming so I can live longer,love longer & spread the Gospel of Christ longer!!!!!!!!!I am so grateful for Gods Favor,I have waited a very long time(didn't even know I was waiting-lol)for that someone special God had just for me to spend the rest of my life with here "in this world"

Praise & Glory to God!!!!                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I think being in this world ...... Even as christians we can't seem to agree on our own Bible. Which is the literal word of God. 

I long to go from here. I long to see my Jesus. I long for His love and rest. Sadly I have much work to do before I will have that. 

The world is so beautiful , waterfalls, growing grass, trees it is gorgeous, but the beauty is shaded by the evil.

God in His wisdom chose each of us. I long for the day we rise as those people together. Until then, there is much to be done, we walk in the world as strangers with a mighty sword the word of God, people are murdered daily for this belief. Because it is the only truth there is..

God bless your people and come quickly Lord Jesus I pray. Things are going to get much more worse Help us to endure and declare your word in power and boldness.

God gives me strength and He gives me what I need but listening to Him perhaps would change the way we see.

Just my thoughts...

-Will

amen to that Will

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

If we are here ofcourse we belong to this world, God create us to live with perfect harmony with this world.

If you are His (Gods), you belong to Him.  If you are the worlds, you belong to the world.  Basic Christianity.