submission

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

if you were to provide scientific journals vice newspapers I might be more inclined to give them some weight

Scientists were the ones who faked the data. They will not be the ones who show its faked.

What percent of the data was manipulated? How did these scientists fake data from 1000s of different reporting stations over the last 50 years?

Why did the scientist do that?

You are a scientis, would you do such a thing?

I wouldnt. But Im honest and do not have a career vested in global warming. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

We all have a career vested in something, what makes climate scientist so dishonest as opposed to the average Joe?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Plenty of threads discuss that alex. Im not going to continue this. Neither one of us will change our minds. Nothing Ive read from the scientists convinces me that global warming or climate change is anything but agenda driven and not true science. 

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Blessings 

Nothing unusual here,,,,,,,,,,it is most always beautiful weather,,,,,,,,,,last month we had a couple weeks of very cold days(50's & 60's lol) & now back to South Florida norm............                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

Me too kwik.It was 64 yesterday and I am in Washington....go figure  :noidea:

Yes, but February was our warmest month, I believe, setting a record. Our snow pack in the mountains is minimal so we may have draught in the near future. An oil spill in the Yakima River will have further impact on the apples and wine grapes produced in that valley, making production look dismal this year. So warm is not always good for Washington, even though I am also enjoying the sunny warm wearther.

I apologize if I was over zealous, I do have my passions and they get the best of me at times.

I am a born skeptic and while I was skeptical of AGW I lost most of the skepticism when I spent some time manipulating the data.

What I am a bigger skeptic of is a global conspiracy involving thousands of scientist and lab workers and weather observers and more.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Actually, the weather this year pleases me more then the unseasonal weather of past years.  I see this as being back to normal, with a little more below zero days then I can remember, but the snow factor is very close to normal.  Don't need any scientific data to compare it to, I have my memories.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  288

Climatology is a hobby of mine and I regularly peruse world weather data. There is a wide consensus among meteorloigists that global warming is occurring. The cold weather in the eastern US, especially around Lake Ontario is an anomaly. A number of other areas have been warm with records set in Alaska, the western US and Canada over the last few months. Western Europe has recently been warm, especiallly France, Spain and the UK. Perhaps we can hear from some folks in these and other areas about their respective weather conditions.

I don't live that far from Lake Ontario, just a few hours away.  I've lived for over 60 years and have about that many year of winters to remember.  This year reminds me of my youth.

Memories are exteremly subjective and not a good thing to make judgements off of.

As an example, in the 5th grade my family took a trip to London. My memories are of a fast paced, running all over the place, hot and sweaty vacation. My mom remembers it very differently, yet we were both there together with the rest of the family.

Memories are exteremly subjective and not a good thing to make judgements off of.

As an example, in the 5th grade my family took a trip to London. My memories are of a fast paced, running all over the place, hot and sweaty vacation. My mom remembers it very differently, yet we were both there together with the rest of the family.

LOL ... I trust my memories and know what I know.  I also know I don't remember everything.  Unlike you, I don't go by what the records have in them.  A good example is when a temp is recorded, the recorded temp is from the station the recording was made, not where I lived.  So, many times it is reported to be one temp, but when I check the thermometer, it is either higher or lower, seldom the same. You can doubt yourself all you want, that is your prerogative.