LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

But the person I am living with does not understand or accept this. She is on my case everyday about me being unable to find a job and will not stop! She blames me for not getting hired. This goes on everyday and it wears me down.

It looks like this is the heart of the issue (or the crux of the problem).  If I were you I would make serious plans to relocate myself and dissociate myself from this person ASAP (like tomorrow).  Please sit down with a pen and pad and write out all the options you might have to move out and move on, as well as a list of those who could help you in this matter.  Make up your mind and just do it.

There is always a way out with the Lord's help.  There is nothing in Scripture that compels you to remain in close proximity to your enemies.  You can love them and pray for them from a great distance.  Scripture is against negativity.

You might also want to sit down with someone who is knoweldge and helpful to re-write your resume, since that in itself could make a difference. Just a thought in order to get a job immediately.